You didn't sell absolute bottom user, did you?

You didn't sell absolute bottom user, did you?

Attached: 04-50-05-flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (248x189, 18K)

Sold now, buying more BTC at $1.5k

been holding since I bought in at 12k per coin.
no plans to sell. just gonna keep holding until I become so depressed I kill myself.

I sold for 3700, will buy again under 3k

You are literally swing trading? How's your tax liability looking?

>paying taxes on crypto
imagine being this cucked

Attached: 1545166472093.jpg (900x900, 84K)

bit too early but who knows i hope they take this bitch to $4k or above.

>getting ass raped by the IRS for failing to report your trades
Unless you really know what you are doing when it comes to anonymizing your transactions, you're probably a newfag like the rest of us and you're fucked

Attached: 1545145156983.jpg (724x300, 47K)

Faggot

C I A
A
L
E
R
T

For sure.

I live in Warsaw, Poland, and there are like 10 bitcoin ATMs and other exchange points near me, completely anonymous, and with decent rates. I never went through any KYC process in my life. You burgers are cucked beyond belief.

You can run and put your head in the sand but the wheels of justice turn slowly. One day many years from now they'll approach you saying you owe them money and you will be cucked for life paying them back.

>justice
You can fuck right off with that shit, statist scum

>statist bootlicker sheep
feelsgood not being a burger

Yes, we are
Even if I live in your country, I'm required to pay capital gains tax. Even if I'm not a tax resident of the USA. And if I don't pay, the IRS and CIA will come after me. I'm not kidding. It fucking sucks and we can thank Obama for it

I sold all my alts at 3200 and Im not ashamed
NOT ASHAMED!!

bought eth at 65.05 a few days ago (the literal bottom lmao, some idiot put up a 30 eth sell wall at that level and I bought half) and sold everything at £80, could've made more gains if I wanted a bit longer but I don't really care. I'll buy this shit back when it dumps to £50 next week

Bruh, only the exchanges know your trades so if you just use decentralized exchanges and trade for stablecoins, you can do whatever the fuck you like.

Attached: D9152D21-5F2F-4CF0-83E1-28A53B07CC3A.jpg (205x246, 14K)

Yes I did. Of course I did. Stop acting like everybody knew it was the bottom fucking faggot. You were all saying to short that bitch or to stay on the sidelines. Now of course you all act up like you bought the bottom. Fucking larping faggots.

Attached: 1542896699983.jpg (878x668, 57K)

I hope this is ironic post.

Shut

Attached: 1542735850383.png (639x371, 176K)

sold right before the pump why didn't you tell me sooner fag
i fell for the "public blockchains won't ever se mass adoption and everyone will have their own private blockchain" meme some retards are spreading around here

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 13K)

I know that feel. I don't know what's true anymore. Now they're shilling, but it may come crashing tomorrow

Attached: 1542896784860.png (498x520, 18K)

Why the hell would you believe that shit. Private blockchain is useless. It's just slower database.

ayy lmao that fud was just bears trying to get in lower
I entered chainlink at 20cents after repeating that shit round here
learn the game, its buy low sell high

Why are people investing in something they don't understand and believe in? Just explain that to me.

Chinklink is literal shill nonsense and forced memes

>Unless you really know what you are doing when it comes to anonymizing your transactions
yeah and what are tumblers, you cunt

yes lol

still holding 10k just in case.

Burger post. You burgers get more retarded each and every day. Enjoy paying taxes to lord steinstanberg on breathing air soon.