COSS Megapump coming within 2 weeks

Insider info. Within 2 weeks. Buy now or cry later

Attached: XtmuxKIb_400x400.jpg (400x400, 12K)

>COSS will pump a bit after FSA is reactivated
Whatever, All COSS has to do is stay stable and provide a good trading platform. Volume will trend upwards steadily. FSA reflects volume, in turn, affecting price. It's clockwork.

Kind of a normie here.

Literally just went to their exchange and it was fucking horrible.

Shits dead guys.

You’ve just proved you’re a fucking retard. If you want to make it do the following.
>read the latest medium update
>google ccxt
That is all.

You don't like money?

>you don't like money
Pajeet the post

Yea I actually bought at $0.15 back in the day and sold at $2.50.

Retard this shit is dead fuck off.

kek. it's going far beyond $2.50 now

Checked. Anons, Coss is going over $10 before March of this year. Screencap this. No Larp. Better read up quickly frens.

Give some breadcrumbs OP. Something to salivate our glands please.

Securities. Don't say I never did anything for you Biz.

Too bad you not OP.

You don't need insider info, just talk on their Telegram and you will see.

Coss is going to list securities? I don't fully understand. I do know from reading that Coss has been very good with legal aspects and registration / backend of how they are legally structured. Something about 1 of 7 exchanges in world for something or another.. Please share more for frens here.

no, dyor

They're pursuing a license for security trading, but that would be made into an entirely different exchange. Rune, whatever you want to think about him. Has positioned himself to be in every committee and circle you want to be in Singapore. The best place to be connected in crypto.

DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT

I'll say this one time.

The coins you buy to make insane amounts of money on are not stilled on Jow Forums.

So's your girl but I'm still not buying

Take out a 100K loan pussy.

Oh wait your only 16.

*you're

Not hard to be connected in Singapore if you are a Mason. ;)

This?
"The Ocean is also one of 5 exchanges—along with Binance, Bitfinex, Bittrex, and Kraken—to receive the “CCXT Certified” badge, meaning our API meets the highest performance, usability, and reliability standards."

Its not insider info that COSS will be CCXT certified tomorrow.

Its on their medium. 1 of now 7 exchanges

Alright then, Pajeet.

I bought... I give it a week.. lets see.

It is crazy. I see the opportunity but nobody is selling any significant amounts. You cannot buy any large amount of Coss right now.

That's because we accumulated 40 million COSS and we got the funds for a Megapump to 500k satoshi at least that will leave the Binance in the dust. But whatever see you later crybabies, FUD some more rofl. Binance does not give 50% of fees to it's holders. And Bittrex, Poloniex you get nothing at all.

You're not in the whale discord, probably not in Koni's either. Interesting, if you got a group that's got 40 million. Then Johan is probably involved. I actually believe this pump, as I think that dude is actually a millionaire.

>Megapump to 500k satoshi at least
Confused here. To clarify, 500,000 satoshi is ~$1500, correct?

Sorry. I am not that dumb. $19.49

It will run the price up a little, but there is plenty to buy. I DCA'd to 25k gwei for my stack a few months ago. There was a massive FUD campaign for the last few days and the price didn't move much. If you're going to enter, you probably want to do it now. Because it will reach its next floor at 80k gwei by the next medium. So roughly 10 days or so.

x250 of current price

What's crazy is you can simultaneously pump the price and volume all at once. That's the big difference here. If you pump the volume, you pump the price and if the volume stays, the price stays. One of the few coins out there that can currently do this since it has an ROI. We have probably chatted in Telegram. Sucks I cant link up with you dudes.

>I think that dude is actually a millionaire.
He is. I tracked him everywhere I could, including the Google cache, and found out he's got a custom Pagani zonda and a customized Land Rover.

Probably the son of an Ukrainian mafioso / member of parliament / both. He certainly didn't make that fortune himself, considering how retarded he is.

At least that incident tightened up Coss's security.
I wonder if spiking is going to be the first promo on the new Coss system.

>Sucks I cant link up with you dudes.
Why's that ?

>we accumulated 40 million COSS
Any proof ?

This is anonymous and I think they're a separate group. If they give me a clue on how to join I would do it. While I have a good stack, its wouldn't be significant for them.

Full Halfie (aka Full Retard) finally got banned from the telegram group. Seems like coss wants to get rid of autistic sperglord fags who gave them their bad reputation to begin with.

Define "good".

Full Halfie was only muted. People hate on him but the dude has called out some shit. Definitely needed him when things were 20k gwei and below. The Fud was everywhere and nonsensical.
He just needs to learn to let shit go.
He was dead on about Koni.

Above 70k, I consider it good.

Shit man, I got 725k and I consider it to be barely enough. I guess we have different objectives.

Or just different budgets.

Also. I put way too much money in COSS. It's just... You know. One chance to make my life heaven, I had to try. Don't wanna slave away for the rest of my live for a retirement system that will crash down before I can benefit from it.

I think I'll still get there with mine. A lot of things are lining up. 2019 is shaping up to be one of the best years of my life.
We will both find our paradises.

I sincerely hope we do. Good luck to you, bro.

>see a risky opportunity
>durr take out a loan user if it’s such a sure thing
It’s not a sure thing. But COSS is going to have a great 2019.

And it's not even that easy to get such huge amounts. In many countries you can't just borrow 100k, you're limited to 10-20k, unless your job pays really really well. Banks are frigid cunts.

Please. No larp. When is "pump" going to start. There is no volume. Have 10,000 coss and thinking about adding.

I’m more commenting on the mindset that if you see an opportunity you immediately put yourself into debt to play it. I accumulated COSS but didn’t go all-in until I was certain 1.2 was a success (it is). CCXT is the tip of the iceberg. I also consider personal debt to be something to be avoided for the most part.

yeah they are so good in legal aspects they are letting their users openly manipulate the market with price manipulation bots

>some bullshit rating nobody has ever heard of

*yawn*

It's not "bullshit rating", you idiot. It's a special certificate awarded to those most compliant with the largest trading bot API ecosystem.

>I also consider personal debt to be something to be avoided for the most part.
True, me too. Any money paid in interest is money that banks don't deserve.

woah what a genius design! it's almost like a pyramid schemer came up with it!

everytime a cosser speaks it's comedy

if you ever wanted to see what it looks like when 80 iq people communicate just go to a coss thread or the telegram

this bagholder LMAO

Coss bagholders are the worst.2019 is our year goys!! The volume and price increase will come even if no real humans are using it!

>what are bots
>aka over 80% minimum of the market

>normie here
>bought at 0.15 and sold at 2.50
at least try not to sound retarded and make your LARP believable

Hey brizos...
Where might one acquire this proper “shitcoin”?

Attached: 38DB72B0-1F4E-4A34-AE96-2B8E5E9B0EC7.gif (379x329, 298K)

Everyone knows bots are just a myth

That's reasonable given how low the price is right now