>get up at 11
>bed wet from paying prostitutes to piss on my face last night
>just ate 6 packs of crisps for breakfast
>currently calling my squad niggers on pubg

So...when does this get good?

Attached: x.jpg (380x250, 12K)

how old are you?

When you stop giving in to pleasure.

24, done nothing since graduation 3 years ago. Seeing all my classmates working prestigious shit like ib, law or fun shit like charities abroad.

Fuck bitcoin and fuck crypto. We just got wiped while I was typing this. Fuck pubg

when you stop larping

it doesn't get good. man needs adversity to thrive, and you're too much of a normie to challenge yourself without external pressure
best advice would be for you to join some structure (anything from company to church group), but your financial success has likely given you a massive chip on your shoulder

34 years old
dont know how to greentext
250k house
600k in cash waiting for the crash
wife 2 kids
life is pretty good

Blablabla
>20yo
>Dont have a lot of money just what I get from family, less than 150$ month
>Failing college, diagnosed anxiety
>Kissless virgin incel
>Lost thousands on crypto shit
>Still investing
Thats my life folks, enjoy your dopamine boost

>going to Oxf*rd
>not going to god-tier Cambridge

fuck off pig-fucking scum

Exactly this.
Unironically what you need OP is an adventure or spiritual gains, preferably both. Start with mythology or existentialism imo.
Oh and by adventure I don't mean some meme tourist safrai in Africa. There needs to be a sense of value in it, like you're ACTUALLY adventuring.
The material frivilties of this world do nothing to fill the void inside, only finding meaning can do that. The best part is you can lose it all but seldom will you lose your spiritual gains.
Best of luck should you decide to take the journey towards the Truth.

All these madmen reporting multiple 100k's in cash "ready for the next crash".

I hope you faglords know your bank account only guarantees deposits up to a certain figure. In the next crash, bail-ins will occur across the market. Your cash becomes their cash. Because it was always their cash really.

who the fuck holds their money in a bank account

I don't remember if he was the one who actually thought of this but I'm sure I read it in book by Freud.
People have a kind of hunger in their psyche which can be saciated by religion, art or science.

That looks like it's your case.

our cash

Take the S.W.E.A.T pledge and return the favor to good people in your community. Also I have more money than you.

-Mike Rowe

not enough psychedelic drugs and friends

>250k
As an Aussi, I can only dream of a house with this price tag. sigh

i was the same until i started buying during the 2008 housing crash got it for 70k in great condition

thats were i made most of my money

how can you be retired with all of those things then? you got lucky on crypto?

True

Nice larp

this

Rich family or very early crypto adopter

>Oxford
You're probably a trust fund kiddie

> 250k house
> oxford
you didn't made it if you live in a garage

If you are white go to ukraine and find an 18 year old girl and shit out kids. If you are brown get a vasectomy and become a redpilled brown person on youtube.

saying things like this is not appriopriate on 4channel

I think that you are larping, but most of your shit checks out. user, how did you make it. Green text it when you have the time.

Attached: unknown.png (227x301, 75K)