TAXES

I'm canadian. Some of my transactions were done on defunct exchanges or on exchanges that I can no longer retrieve my transaction history from. Should I just file based on what I actually cashed out to my bank account? It's not like the CRA has any ability to verify this shit but I'm worried that reporting anything crypto related at all will make them look into my shit and demand records and stuff.

Attached: 43118423_2067754916869394_5437260981342306304_n.webm (640x800, 2.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/yuslopez/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is a retarded question

What place is that? 5 girls in the video all dressed the same, not only the two strippers, but also the three passerbys in the back.

>defunct exchanges
>report

Goddamn, are you stupid? Who are they going to ask for records?

I withdrew money to my bank account and this will be reported to the CRA.

Buenos Aires

ok fag. The in and out is obviously permanent record in muh blockchain. The goings on inside defunct exchange literally do not matter unless you were chasing them for exit scamming.

Listen fuckbrain, crypto to crypto trades are all taxable events, and the only way for me to account for the pile of money in my bank account is via those trades which I have no way to accurately report. I have records for some of my trades but not all.

I just tell tax-people I'm addicted to drugs and alcohol, they only look at the totals here

who is the girl

>He wants to cash out

Why tho? Keep it in DAI, get a crypto debit card & buy shit off the DNMs where possible.

I already cashed out

So buy back in before taxes are due. It's that simple, they don't check individual transactions. Just your final totals, a couple of days before the end of the year.

Pretty sure as a Canadian you only worry about Fiat-crypto trades, nothing in-between

So all you would need is your records for buying in, and for selling back to fiat. If you think I am wrong please provide some sort of proof

She cant lve dat ass for shit

This is why I hate the CRA, they don't give clear cut info, so everyone can't figure this shit out easily. And they expect everyone to report transactions accordingly. Fucking hell they should just go by how you've cashed out on top off other income and tax you that way. But no they gotta go by barter transactions for Fucks sake.

source?

stop being such a pathetic faggot and figure your own shit out

so according to your own logic you're completely fucked... what more do you want to know?

Canada's are cucks. If they press you tell them to stop victim shaming you or you'll go to the press!

Crypto tocrypto is a like like transaction in muh americuh prior to Jan 2018

fuck, i need sauce, these kind of bodies always get me.

I can help you transfer that money to an overseas bank account then back to your leaf account as revenue earned abroad.

Auditor here,
We got an app this year we just enter a wallet id and it reports transactions for us. You can buy the app from KPMG for 498.99 if that will help you

I can smell the Pajeet scam from here.

what you mean kind sir

is that the bottom?

Do you have to be able to prove it aye? Onus of proof on you?

I'm wondering is all.

If this is not a larp, how do you know who it is?
Transfer X into exchange wallet Y
Do transactions transfer to wallet Z...

i can confirm Argentina women are fucking based and usually trad if u get the country girls. Also, super wifeable and love American cock.

disgusting thot

I'm Canadian and day trade crypto so I just file everything as business income.
Started this year with $100k and will end with about $150k, so I'm filing $50k in business income. Then I also bought a threadripper quad crossfire vega 64 rig for monero mining that will be a business expense deductible from the tax owed on the $50k. If I get audited I'll send the CRA the trade history csvs from the dozens of exchanges I used and they can have fun piecing that all together

yes comeon

they absolutely cannot. don't be such a brainlet.

Why do people ask for sauce? To jerk off? Not gonna make it srs..

Random argie thot

Start following argie thots on instagram and you might come across after a while

Cuck

The lordosis is real

it's a bottom, yes

You add up your capital gains. e.g. you put $1000 in at beginning of 2017 and when you cashed out it was worth $4000, you pay 50% of the difference at your tax rate, because it gets added to your yearly income. The highest tax rate possible is when you make over $205,000 and it's 33%.

Attached: e97a3216bd659b83e2238a30394332c5.jpg (402x193, 24K)

No, the problem is that every crypto to crypto trade is a taxable event. You can’t just use the final total you cashed out to dollars.

a chunk of rent, electricity, internet, cell phone, furniture, etc. etc. are also deductible business expenses so at the end of the day I pay hardly anything in tax

There's something terribly wrong with her pelvis

Report it that way. Unless you're talking 6 or 7 figures in gains then they're not going to give a shit. They're under staffed and have bigger fish to fry

imagine the smell

>I'm canadian

My condolences. RIP in peace.

Attached: 1543277723754.jpg (754x1158, 103K)

Mfw women break their own backs just to appear to have an ass

Attached: 1515083987679.png (657x527, 29K)

too much nigger dick

bump for sauce

instagram.com/yuslopez/?hl=en

>instagram.com/yuslopez/?hl=en
Her fake titties ruin it

She's my favorite thot

>Argentina
ugh all spics need to be purged