NEVER FORGET 7777777

no linkers bend the knee or forever hold your peace.

-25 mins.

Attached: 1519210906368.png (400x414, 287K)

Niggercash has outperformed link since the ico.

Attached: mf6vjFG.jpg (1536x2048, 236K)

go buy moar then phaggert

WAT HAPPIN FREN TELL ME

Attached: 1545094272544.jpg (260x194, 5K)

what happens in 1 minute?

WAIT FREN IT WILL BE TREMENDOUS

Sweet Jesus, bring it upon us Marines.

APOLOGIES my timeline was off by 3hrs. I promise it will be worth it xd

Attached: 1541459150449.jpg (5120x2880, 3.81M)

Sweet, I believe you brother

Attached: 1535917845018.jpg (1508x892, 615K)

It's gonna be pregnant muslim Sergey isn't it

chumpion g

Coinbase

kek

*smacks lips* u lyin nigga

I promise no pregnant men.

Attached: moneybelly.jpg (474x354, 23K)

yeah right, muslim prego sergey incomin

will sir gay do the needful?

What impact will it have?

yes
you'll probably quiver then cum if you hold link.

should i buy as fast as i can ?

>he didnt buy back in three days ago

obvious LARP. Fuck all is happening in 45 mins

Only once will I post this.
Only once.

Those of you who have been blindly following the chainlink shills are absolute fucking retards. If you had an IQ above 90 and spent 30 minutes researching, you'd actually understand why you are making the best investment of your lives.

The problem with this board is literally most of the Chainlink shills could not explain to you why Chainlink is actually an amazing bet. The few anons that do get it and post legitimately useful information get ignored because most of this board is dense and dumb as fuck and when they can't understand something they act like it wasn't even posted.

Chainlink is next gen. It will make all current holders with 10k+ millionaires. You may have to wait 2-3 years, which most of you will be too dumb to do. You'll see a 5x a year from now and because you've been checking the price every fucking day for over 1500 days you'll think "fuck it, I'm selling, this isn't going anywhere!". When the token actually goes parabolic you'll be holding the keys to your piece of shit Corvette and those of us who weren't total brainlets will be having you park our Bentley's because you work as a fucking valet now.

This is not pasta. Do not repost this. This is simply the truth. Fucking screencap and check back in 2021.

Attached: 1847D4C4-CB0B-4CA8-8FEC-AE2E65FEECF7.png (1024x1454, 1.8M)

I did that, and then I bought another set from this "announcement" tease. I really should avoid this site since people keep doing this.

> Buy before Thanksgiving!
> Buy before Sunday!

etc. etc. And it's nauseating since I never feel like I have enough when my initial goal was 10K.

Only once.

Those of you who have been blindly following the chainlink shills are absolute fucking retards. If you had an IQ above 90 and spent 30 minutes researching, you'd actually understand why you are making the best investment of your lives.

The problem with this board is literally most of the Chainlink shills could not explain to you why Chainlink is actually an amazing bet. The few anons that do get it and post legitimately useful information get ignored because most of this board is dense and dumb as fuck and when they can't understand something they act like it wasn't even posted.

Chainlink is next gen. It will make all current holders with 10k+ millionaires. You may have to wait 2-3 years, which most of you will be too dumb to do. You'll see a 5x a year from now and because you've been checking the price every fucking day for over 1500 days you'll think "fuck it, I'm selling, this isn't going anywhere!". When the token actually goes parabolic you'll be holding the keys to your piece of shit Corvette and those of us who weren't total brainlets will be having you park our Bentley's because you work as a fucking valet now.

This is not pasta. Do not repost this. This is simply the truth. Fucking screencap and check back in 2021.

Only once.

see

Attached: 855b4cf19d1719b25f0d280f6e15d1ce65dc35cc.png (1000x1000, 158K)

In an extreme poorfag but I managed to trade my way to 4 eth and 0.1 BTC. I don't short just buy the bottom and sell the top.
Except for above mentioned I managed to buy 500 Link. I know it's not enough to make it, but I could only put $400 in. I hope these holdings will let me trade on a level that will let me make it. Thank you frien for a feel good story.

aaaand its nothing

I've been larp raped again. Why didn't the larp police protect me?

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (400x400, 25K)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS HAPPENING???

>40k link bought
Nope.

DILDO OF THE GREEN VARIETY SPOTTED

ITS A BIG ONE

WILL IT FIT?

stop it.... i cant take it !!!

not big enough for you yet?
ok, wait a little longer.

whats this huge green candle for?

Wtf is going on user. That shit was a legit pump. What partnership just happened that we haven't heard of yet?

Btc will stay around $3500 but link is going back up to 60 cents, bitches.

Say it with me:

De-fuckin-coupled

Attached: 6278B20F-B965-4D56-BB7B-8A30E8C7F72B.jpg (900x900, 90K)

What's driving this bro?

Is this about Santander and HSBC? If you're not a larp it's possible we are in the same building right now

FUCK user WHAT WA THAT?

I miss PepeBaller

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW ?

TELL US NOW !

fren :)

Tell us more bro

Fuck nigger !!!
What do you know !!!???

Jesus Christ is dumping upwards ahhhhh

THEY ARE BUYING IT BACK UP!! THEY ARE NOT SELLING IT!! user, TELL US.

How big will it go papa?

I need to know if he's talking about this. I would be mind blown if another user was here

Is it huge news?

What does Santander and HSBC have to do with CL

this is the moment you've been waiting for marines.

this is price discovery.

remember.

>$1000 EOY.

Attached: 1543599152397.jpg (410x539, 175K)

Why is it not stopping?
swinger here, completely blasted the fuck out.

A lot of people here already know. HSBC was one of the first autistic findings.

Attached: 1545069000580.jpg (1080x360, 369K)

Same. Sold 1k at 8k sats. Not buying back in though.

>ouch, men down.

hundreds of teams

Attached: R1Cfrpo_d.jpg (640x820, 35K)

how high will it go is the question

I refuse to buy this - fuck this gay earth.
Will wait for it to go down to fib
I mean, good in LINK but just lost a stronger position.

lol

Attached: 8ab11080feb4590a5363ceb150b0a632.png (714x155, 28K)

can someone start a big screen cap of responses similar to these 2, I don't have time unfortunately.

I'm not buying back because it was a tiny portion of my stack. Yes I realise this sounds like cope.

dont be total faggots, if this is backed by real news then BTFD

>youre retarded if you blindly follow shills who cant explain why it's amazing with any useful info
>gives no useful info either

Attached: B7799BB9-C942-46A0-9466-3C80DF809E13.jpg (640x794, 112K)

user...don't you fucking die on us. What the fuck is going on?

Attached: 1541696695226.jpg (778x1024, 506K)

At least crumb us user.

Checked. Spill it user. What building are you two in and wtf is going on?

$1 EOY

Attached: 1510851057004.gif (194x172, 495K)

It's bait, faggot.

Nah, it doesn't seem like we are talking about the same thing. First few weeks of next year.

LINK LADS

checking your check

Well good. They can bait all they want with a 25% pump. I don't swing trade because I'm already a whale. I just saw $7k in gains in like 2 hours.

Swift/Coinbase?

>watching 1hr candles
>green candle gone
>switch to 2hr candles
>green candle back
niceeeee

dont forget that the gates are using chainlink in one of their foundations. if bill and melinda are using this technology what makes you think other big players in their league arent?

pic related

Attached: 1544132854795.jpg (2048x2048, 1.69M)

What is happening ?? We were supposed to be private decentralized network and be like 5 or 10 cents EOY. Wtf ? is this project failing ?

THEY SEE ME PUMPIN, DEY HATIIIIN

it makes no fucking sense, what the fuck, the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation, I mean what the fuck. The fud isn't getting to me, because LINK rules. But imagine some pajeet shitcoin being mentioned in a report from thatfoundation.

ill dump more until OP comes back

Attached: uUgGeA6_d.jpg (640x747, 44K)

I hope the morons sell the pump and get hung out to dry when whoever is out there eats their stack and it doesn't drop for them to get back in. Comedy Gold.

Riddle user here. I got the news. "They are all on-board, they are all on-board whether they know it or not".

sorry pal, I don't 'work' in a building.
>I 'win'

Attached: 1523920801461.jpg (666x660, 105K)

Attached: 1eTrIPx_d.jpg (640x460, 31K)

10 mil in revenue? Is this bate mate?

he's in his mom's basement staring at charts with his fat fingers sat on the sell button as you all buy his bags. Nice job OP they fell for it again!

>offered commercially in the first half of 2019

>'increase access to justice by closing the gap between contract execution and trusted, secure performance of agreed-upon obligations'

i cant go into detail about the content of these pics as they are only breadcrumbs maybe another user will chime in on what some of these crumbs mean

Attached: gESzqrD_d.jpg (640x444, 27K)

Attached: xS9bKeG_d.jpg (640x1138, 79K)

guys you said it was going to 15c what happened?

look, I'll say it once.
if you believe in link, now is the time.

Is this your first time posting or have you given info here before?

Not selling or buying anything, I have my stack and I am a patient man.

ledgercomnect is building a huge economy. looks as if link fits in perfectly, but this shit is old news. also, checked.

LINK was just made available on Dether wallet and exchange feature. Literally a few minutes ago. Was this it OP? good news non the less

Preach it good news dude.

heres proof

Attached: Screenshot_20181219-104622_Twitter.jpg (1425x2464, 723K)