Hump Day

Wagies do they call it that because your boss is always fucking you?

Attached: B982937C-89DD-4742-90F7-911CAF124608.jpg (675x675, 190K)

give up on this meme

C I A A L E R T
I
A

A
L
E
R
T

Attached: forced.png (1204x1228, 328K)

... a-at least i have the 24th and the 25th off... th-three more days of work until i have 4 days off, thanks to my jewish masters for giving me this one.

Attached: 1511130224043.png (780x438, 239K)

FORCED MEME ALERT
WEE WOO WEE WOO
>inb4 "but he's red and has a job!"
>inb4 "ackchually, he'sh not a forshed meme because he ackcuratlly depictsh the plightsh of the modern working classh man"

Enough with this ugly fucking meme man, at least the nujak posters knew when to stop. Are you that desperate for validation you will force this meme forever? Kys

Fresco isn’t going anywhere nerds he’s a wonderful reminder to the misery’s of wage cuckoldry

Attached: 8845D290-673B-42A6-A35B-6666BD9D2030.png (221x228, 9K)

I like this meme.

Wagie torment is one of the reasons I browse Jow Forums.

> mfw all the wagies itt getting mad over a meme depicting their sad lives

Attached: FBBB702F-E1A0-4FE5-8771-05EBAF12E5FA.jpg (179x282, 17K)

But he's red and has a job!

Fuck me it's too early
>mfw Tammy in HR accidentally cancelled my health insurance when I switched projects
>I went to the doctor and only got half a days hours but doctor said I have to come back another time when my insurance is fixed or else doctor visit costs $700

Attached: 1545095540131.jpg (1280x1280, 980K)

>boss wants to talk to me about the projects I'll work on while the rest of the company goes to the holiday dinner

Attached: 1544469095333.png (1000x800, 44K)

I took the entire christmas week off hahahahhahaahahha fuck them all

You americucks dont get 35 paid hollidays a year ? Get fucked, im going on vacation from this friday

I used to hate you

By isn't going anywhere you must mean isn't becoming a meme

Kek

>ackchually, he'sh not a forshed meme because he ackcuratlly depictsh the plightsh of the modern working classh man

>I-I-I don’t know what I would do with all my free time if I wasn’t working!
>I’d be bored stiff!
>Besides I need the benefits!

Attached: 1F03F213-7CC5-41ED-AE97-CF5A7ACC6FD4.jpg (281x241, 41K)

How many people here have to work through Christmas? Like half the office is gone on vacation along with all the management, but I have to stay here while my entire family goes to Florida for the week. Really sucks man.

Attached: download (2).jpg (640x360, 33K)

I like wagie torment too, but this meme is lame.

Attached: 1545233849557.png (1280x680, 466K)

I have to work on the 24th AND go to a parole meeting. Ad on top of that I have no family, nobody to celebrate with. No dinner. No gifts. the love of my life just dumped me for somebody else and treats me like a stranger now. The only thing I'm really looking forward to is being another year closer to death.

>Im gonna need you to come in for a half day on the 24th.

Attached: f50.jpg (587x587, 50K)

yeah i guess I can't complain that I have family, it just feels worse that my parents are paying for everyone to fly down to Florida and stay at a resort at Disney World for Christmas week and I can't go because my boss rejected my application for vacation time telling me too many people had taken time off already and I applied back in June. Now i'm going to be hearing about this great vacation I missed out on for the next 6 months and it's really got me down.

Yea I'm not gonna lie you sound like a complete fucking bitch, I fucking hate people like you. They say all suffering is relative but it pisses me off to no end. Having to listen to my coworkers like you bitch and moan and be in a bad mood, going home early to sulk because they're sad about some petty bullshit like you. I literally have lost everything in my entire life that ever meant anything to me. I was locked in jail, homeless fighting for my life this whole year with nobody to help me, everybody I knew abandoned me. I found one single person who I fell in, love with told me they loved me and would always be there for me, they were only there until something better came along and then they threw me away like a piece of fucking trash. It's only after giving away my dog (my last best friend) so that I could work 70 hours a week that I'm even able to barely afford a tiny mold infested room, alone to basically just sleep in since I work so much. I literally have nothing to look forward to but death. All that and I don't even whine/sulk as hard as people crying because they can't go to Disney land or some shit pathetic makes me sick fucking disgusting and you should feel fucking pathetic, man up fag.

Attached: nujackimwithher.jpg (532x700, 597K)

>wage cuck

yea let me just mine crypto like a fucking neckbeard. I'm sure you're super rich that's why you're wasting your valuable time forcing this gay fucking meme.