It seems I have cancer, a hernia, IBS, Diverticulitis, or maybe all three...

It seems I have cancer, a hernia, IBS, Diverticulitis, or maybe all three. Pretty sure I won't be joining you on the Golden bull run biz. Very sad, but I had a feeling this would happen.

Attached: 1543874294287.jpg (396x385, 16K)

I know how you feel, OP. Long time sufferer of IBD here. The only thing I can tell you is be wary of the doctors. Some are good and trustworthy, but in my experience most don't know how to treat diseases such as this. Do your own research on everything. Stop eating shit and take your meds (but not if too many negative symptoms) and push on your doctor hard for them to give you biologics. They're the best with fewest side effects.

Itis OK fren u will make et hav hope

Attached: 1544840541363.jpg (4612x1960, 552K)

Soon you will be dead user. RIP. Your family will be relieved and feel freedom, finally, but Jow Forums will always remember the keks we had.

NIGGERcash™ Will cure your anal cancer

IBS is a made up syndrome by ignorant doctors who don’t know what celiac disease is.

Just don’t fucking eat anything problem solved faggots

user, go on the carnivore diet. Find inspiration from Joe Rogan. See you on the moon.

They are two very different things with very different symptoms. It's like saying a cold is a misdiagnosed meningitis.

gimme gimme your cryptos mmmm

Stop drinking coffee thank me later

my older brother got meningitis but the doctors thought it was a cold until it was too late

the worst part is you will NOT be dead soon
it could take decades for the cancer to finally kill you
you'll be miserable and poor for years until you pray for death

Attached: 1544899027467.gif (500x492, 31K)

We all have the cancer called mortality. Good luck to you in the afterlife, brother.

God be with you, user. We'll see you there. You just got a head start.

I have a weird pain in my right side of the body, only right. From neck till the waist, I'm very frequently cracking my neck and it makes several little pop pop sounds, sometimes in the spine too. It also feels like something is under my rib cage in the right / back and that's frustratingly painful. Scans revealed nothing, initial suspicion was gall bladder related issue, but that's fine. I don't even know what the fuck is wrong with me, on most days it's manageable but occasionally the pain "flares up" and I have to inconveniently shift postures till I feel somewhat ok. Oh, and excess farting too, no smell

Prednisolone, dmards. Follow your protocol and do not stop your prednisolone without scaling the dose down otherwise you’ll hit adrenocorticol crisis.

Infliximab too if you’ve money. If you have ulcerative chloritis time to start smoking cigarettes.

Extremely doubtful you have cancer, they just went through the ddx. U less you’ve had UNEXPLAINED weight loss, fatigue, night sweats, bad anal bleeding it’s more likely ibd.

I'm telling it's a herniated disc, any Anons with experience?

Thinking*

see you later... space cowboy

Attached: 1545216245994.jpg (604x604, 93K)

Sounds like a kidney stone user

I will be in Pattaya and Bangkok from 22/01 to 22/02, wanna join OP?

We are all frens after all.

Make sure your family/whoever can access your crypto.

Well, no problems what so ever with urination though.

All that spicy food and ladyboys will be bad for OP's poor asshole.

Go all out with juicing veggies and fruits. And importantly add lemons, since this will fight cancer in multiple ways. Fight till your last breath, you fuck!

In what 3rd world country do you live? Even a 2nd year medical student is supposed to make the difference.

Kek

See you later space cowboy

t. favelanon