Suuup Jow Forums, TA user

How's it going mofos, hope everything's alright.

I'm just in a great mood, which you probably can understand why.

Sharing charts, talking about crypto, taking some requests, all that yada yada.

Here's BTC chart.

Great fucking move up and we are for sure in a bullish trend right now. We haven't had any pullbacks yet, so I took some more profits when we were close to 4h 200MA which was around 3900$ with hopes of re-entrying at around 3650$.

This is the BEST fucking time to look into the charts of your favourite alts. If we bounce from 3650 like I expect us to do alts will absolutely moon. Until $BTC reaches that level though I'd expect a little bit of bleeding.

All good tho! This is where you check the support / retest levels of alts that you missed out on. Don't FOMO, we're still very early.

But yeah, last bull run started with a very similar bullish head and shoulders formation, and we are on our way to form the head. After re-entry at 3650 I plan to take profits at 4350 and evaluate for another entry during the formation of right shoulder.

Will share some other charts now, starting with stinky linky next post.

Attached: xbtusd19122018.png (1508x747, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hitandruncandlesticks.com/bullish-pennant/
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/xos6mOta-ABSOLUTELY-SCRUMPTIOUS-Bitcoin-Price-and-Time-Analysis/
tradingview.com/chart/ETHUSD/zj6XX2tT-Crazy-climbing-ETH-is-getting-ready-next-move-up/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Someone do REQ pls, no bully

Are the ZIL shills silly?

Here's LINK.

Chart might seem complicated, but bear with me (hehehe bear ehheh .. eh)

After the break and retest of big pennant (yellow lines) I've entried link at an average of 6560ish.

Purple lines were a minor bull flag, which led to another move up. All good.

Now we're in the way of forming another pennant, however, this one might break down! Usually pennants and flags are continuation patterns as in they indicate another move up, but not always.

However, IF this breaks down (which I think it will cause of minor pullback of BTC effecting alts aswell) I think it will only drop to somewhere near the green line to form a bigger pennant.

I know, sounds memey and silly, but this looks good. Anywhere near the green line would be a very good entry, (anywhere below would be a stop loss)

I've mentioned on previous threads about the cup & handle formation that's going on with link, which means I'm bullish medium term.

Attached: linkbtc19122018-2.png (1508x747, 59K)

Great NANO call yesterday based TA user.
Any more calls today that I can learn from?

Stratis? It follows the same chart as waves exactly. What do you think

You're about 7 freedom fries short of a Happy Meal.

lol, you're that guy from the last thread arent you.

Brother, I told you chart doesn't look that good, I think there are better looking setups for sure.

Moving on.

Here's TRX. I must've mentioned this justin sun shitcoin like 10 times atleast. Finally reached AND surpassed my profit target. I had 429 in mind but managed to take profits at 445. Weekly chart STILL looks fucking great and I would be very likely interested in getting back into this coin soon.

Chart is 10 days old, so if you entried then, (my entry was 350) you could've still sold right now for a nice 15%.

Attached: trxbtc09122018-2.png (1508x747, 48K)

Thank you, I'm glad someone caught onto that.

Here's NANO chart. Honestly I was hoping this would go to like 2900 levels but it kinda fell short after facing resistance from this 2720 range with a lot of prior history. (Resistance at the 22nd, support on 15th, check chart dates)

All good though, it was a nice fast short term trade that was a 9%. My entry was 2480 and sold at 2700. Might not be interested in re entrying this one unless it blows through the 2700 level.

Attached: nanobtc19122018.png (1508x747, 61K)

nice h&s retard

Not sure.

What WAVES did is pure luck anons, don't be sad cause you missed out a ride like that. Trust me, if you were in that coin anyway you most likely would've sold after a 50%. There's no way I wouldve hodld that shit from 2500 to 10k.

Will strat do something similar, don't think so. I actually feel bad cause some user asked my thoughts on strat and I said chart didn't look that appealing.

And it really didn't, the only bullish argument you could have before the pump was a double bottom at 1600 levels, but that does NOT mean that a rally like this was on its way.

So like I said, some coins don't have that great setups but will do crazy shit cause this is the wild wild west.

Moving on, I'd wait and see how strat will react to 2928. It was tested twice as resistance before, if it makes it a support now next target would be 3579.

So yeah, evaluat entry at 2928.

Attached: stratbtc19122018.png (1508x747, 34K)

Hey thanks for your work !

When do you expect us to hit $3650?

I went with my guts after seeing stratis and waves similarity charts and bought at 20k. Sometimes market doesnt make any sense and I just follow the herd.

Thanks bro

also pleaseee do ETH!

Ye I changed it a bit, like I said I look at charts 6hours a day don't expect me to update threads as soon as I have another point of view.

The bullish h&s argument still stands, just different levels.

Dynamic gameplan, remember?

This, except with an image

Attached: B9811535-E7C1-416D-AF69-7BE122C0CBC2.jpg (828x559, 398K)

Not sure, hopefully in the next 24 hours.

ETH is funny, I'll share 2 charts about ETH.

So I don't trade ETH/USD a lot, cause mainly I use BTC as the godfather coin when I'm trading alts and ETH was just bleeeeeeding the last months.

Yesterday I took a look at ETH/BTC chart and was like huh, ETH is finally gaining some ground vs BTC, maybe we see a big move here.

Here's the first chart, you can check the time I posted it at the top.

Attached: ethbtc18122018.png (1508x747, 50K)

you guys must be tripping, shitcoins dont follow any TA charts, it's just hype, news and manipulation that drive them

wtf is Aralik

cont, here's the second. LOL. In less than 6 hours we see this move

So far we've also retested the trendline and it held which is great plus the green candle on weekly chart looks AMAZING.

Which means if $BTC makes new highs, ETH will make new highs for sure.

Attached: ethbtc18122018-2.png (1508x747, 58K)

its december in turkish.

ye i dunno why my tradingview is in my native language, I think that's just how it always has been and i couldn't be bothered in changing it.

muh memelines

please do REN

Attached: ren.png (32x32, 2K)

$XRP the standard, watch out for this one aswell.

Shit might go parabolic.

Attached: xrpbtc19122018.png (1508x747, 55K)

volume is super low, only interested if it breaks 600. otherwise just sideways

Op if you’re still around, give me the sauce on BAT.

thanks desu...appreciate the rare thread like this on biz where anons aren't being total douchebags to each other...hope you keep winning

What do you think about HOT? They are having an AMA for the chinese community in 28th.

LINK just broke down as expected. Nice

BAT is interesting. Either best time to get in or big yikes.

Surely something to watch out for, this could be a great entry.

Attached: batbtc19122018.png (1508x747, 46K)

I don't trade hot cause I hate low sat charts. Sorry.

Thing about low sat charts is (double digits) nobody wants to go headfirst into a 200 bitcoin wall.

Don't care about the FA, not interested.

--

Some shit that I have to handle popped up, will be back in 2-3 hours.

Please do skycoin

Attached: 1540572980319.jpg (770x421, 52K)

How high we looking at? And could you do the vishnu on the block chain (bchsv)

my target is 4300 where I'll be taking profits if 3650 holds.

BCHSV need a clear break of 100, wouldnt entry now

skycoins needs a clear break of 374 for more bullish moves, right now its cooling off, wouldnt entry now

honestly i wouldnt entry much coins here, i want btc to bounce first

ITT autistic fuckers playing chart analysis like the grownups do on a ponzi scheme where things happen for no reason

Attached: 1482488159447.jpg (434x312, 34K)

meanwhile LINK, didnt reach nowhere near the green line but just blew the roof after breaking down first.

Attached: linkbtc19122018-3.png (1508x747, 57K)

No, I meant, how high is xrp going

thanks for your valuable input, now you can go back to being a wagie

$ZRX looks good here.

Attached: zrxbtc19122018.png (1508x747, 63K)

why do i get to go back to being a wagie while you speculate on things that never happen

12k would be first target after clear break

while speculating on things that wont happen ive made 50k during the past 2 days

you probably dont even make that money in a year.

not flexing, just really dislike ppl who disregard any kind of chart analysis, believe its a coin flip, either goes up or down, etc.

check

pic related, oof. how did that happen? I guess i just got lucky or maybe a wizard.

clean break of upper green line and increased bullish momentum

love coin flips.

Attached: linkbtc19122018-4.png (1508x747, 61K)

no you havent made anything except a great fucking larp of the person you wish you were

you're the one larping about me larping.

fact is im the person you wish you were. i travel the world with a laptop, wake up whenever the fuck i want (even though I have a very well defined schedule) and buy my family good things while i personally live a minimalistic lifestyle cause of the upcoming recession.

go back to your amazon cage or being a neet.

where's your sell target for LINK?

1000USD

youre larping and youre assuming im a wagie hence larping yourself and larping about me
you dont do shit and you never will, maybe youl make a great fiction writer

Anything above 8k, anything above this yellow line was a good place to take profits.

Entry 6560, out at 8k for now. Nice 20%, have plans of re-evaluating and re-entrying soon

Got some shit i have to do, see you in a couple of hours.

Attached: linkbtc19122018-5.png (1508x747, 63K)

selling link
>never gonna meme it.

Cheers man. I'm the guy from yesterday who said was learning ta and it's awesome like a video game. I set a sell order for link at 7700 right before i just left for gym. Wish I set it a tad higher but can't complain.

Think I will look for a reentry with link later as well or possibly mdma if it's still looking good

I hit my accumulation target, so I kept accumulating and put it all in a swing stack. With all this volalitility I can get more LINKS by selling the pumps and tethering when BTC is gonna take a shit. I can double my stack on a 50% move, which would take me months at work, and I still have my main stack in a cold wallet. No sense in crying when LINK is going down.

How can the green one be a pennant? The yellow one makes sense because it's after a move upwards, but the green one is not. That's what I thought at least.

>hitandruncandlesticks.com/bullish-pennant/
>The bullish pennant is most significant when it appears after a sharp advance in price.
So this means that it can form without a sharp increase, but it's not as good?

Also going to shill my TV here
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/xos6mOta-ABSOLUTELY-SCRUMPTIOUS-Bitcoin-Price-and-Time-Analysis/
tradingview.com/chart/ETHUSD/zj6XX2tT-Crazy-climbing-ETH-is-getting-ready-next-move-up/

How can the green one be a pennant? The yellow one makes sense because it's after a move upwards, but the green one is not. That's what I thought at least.

>hitandruncandlesticks.com/bullish-pennant/
>The bullish pennant is most significant when it appears after a sharp advance in price.
So this means that it can form without a sharp increase, but it's not as good?

Also going to shill my TV here

Attached: bartinverse.png (1508x711, 113K)

how's that working out right now?

Attached: 1543599152397.jpg (410x539, 175K)

'sup' get in here brethren

Please do XMR and BCH

BCH pump have been insane

Attached: 1541389811920.png (1080x1920, 26K)

I smell bullshit you said you werent entering link unless it broke the yellow line in your other thred how did you enter at 6500sats if it was never 6500 last couple days. Fucking nigger

Show your entire balance history on bitmex.
Or larp

Do bcabc and bsv

OP, where do you do your trading at? Do you use multiple sites? I got into it a few months ago, and have stuck to Coinbase but I want to branch out a bit more

Take a look at REN please. When are the whales gonna pump this shit and what is the target?

TA is about volume and price and positioning yourself strategically. if hype, news, and manipulation drive the market then we can measure how strong the influence is with TA

If enough people with enough play money believe TA works, it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

that's not entirely true. the markets are vast enough and it's participants are complicated enough that there is always something you could be trading just with simple TA. the hard part is actually managing your thoughts as you trade. you can use a program to do that, but programs lack the nimbleness you *could* have if you practiced trading

so it boils down to human endeavors in general. most people don't practice enough, or they consistently misinterpret information, etc.

That makes sense.
I skipped reading about TA until now because I wasn't trading that much and I was under the impression it doesn't make that much of a difference when trading shitcoins.
Over the last two weeks I saw a lot of market moves being predicted fairly accurately using TA, though.
I think I'll start looking into it when I have some free time.

im back

sweet dude, thanks for coming by again

it doesnt necessarily have to have the shape of a pennant, its just an indication of a big move coming (either bullish or bearish) when price range is getting tighter. bollinger bands are a great tool to predict these moves

bch is having a really good run. don' have any but mentioned on previous threads that a relief rally was soon due.

didnt have a ta on it before but just made one now. chart is BCHABC/USDT

Green arrows were possible entries. First one is purple trendline break, second one is support retest.

I think this will go to somewhere between 146-168$. seems to be consolidating for another leg again at lower time frames.

168 would be a great price to take profits.

coinbase is terrible for trading imo. i never tried out coinbase pro but plain cb is fucking dogshit with their ridiculous fees and manipulative arbitrages.

true. the way i see it is TA is an analysis of certain behaviour patterns mainly influenced by greed or fear reflected on a chart. if any asset has volume it'll either bleed or flourish. when it bleeds enough bulls get attracted to the opportunity of low prices, and when it grows enough bears think its unsustainable anymore and pull the plug.

Attached: bchabcusdt19122018.png (1508x747, 46K)

$BTC 15min bearish head and shoulders. Not that strong of a pattern at lower time frames but we could see sub 3700 soon.

Attached: xbtusd19122018-3.png (1508x747, 49K)

i also trade a bit of forex, heres a glorious chart i did like 2 months ago and have been updating. really proud of this one.

USDJPY, dunno why i charted a shitty exchange with low liquidity but the channels are pretty clean and clear. i find it so much easier to trade fx after trading crpyto its insane.

anyway, i have a short position from 114.5 and sitting so fucking comfy now that the teal channel is breaking down. if it gets back into the teal channel ill probably close my pos but find it unlikely.

fx is like ez mode after crypto. crypto is bulls and bears raping eachother on steroids. you can get punished VERY easily. you can lose 50% of your capita in minutes if u dunno what ur doing, and make 300% in a couple of days. anyone remember mda's bullrun? shit was insane.

Attached: usdjpy19122018.png (1508x747, 79K)

$BTC update, bearish followthrough.

TA IS A MEME, MUH MEMELINES HOW DO THEY WORK.

Attached: xbtusd19122018-4.png (1508x747, 54K)

$BCHABC also broke down, watch out 117 could be a good entry

Attached: bchabcusdt19122018-2.png (1508x747, 39K)

Is buying ETH over 100 a bad idea?

Hey man still trying to figure out how you entered into link at 6500sats when it hasnt been 6500sats, in your previous post you said you wont enter until it crosses yellow line. Just wondering how you entered in at 6500sats when you literally said you wouldnt...smell a lot of bullshit here

Attached: 29CDF445-8AA0-4268-9284-B5104885EFE9.jpg (640x616, 30K)

i didnt say i wont enter it, i said i wasnt interested in entrying at that moment. if i see a bullish pattern i take it, simple as that

my entry was 6560, not 6500, as ive mentioned in this post
and heres the chart explaining why. pennant, pennant broke, retest trendline, holds, perfect opportunity for entry.

the only bullshit here is your attitude.

Attached: linkbtc18122018-2.png (1508x747, 50K)

here's xmr.

i really like the project, dunno why its underperforming this much. zec is doing bad aswell so smth about privacy coins i guess.

havent managed to break this downtrend channel, only interested when it does so.

kinda sad, many alts did great moves and this just goes down.

Attached: xmrbtc18122018.png (1508x747, 58K)

WAX BTC fren?

Attached: 1520475734922s.jpg (119x125, 3K)

Back inside the greenbox, watch out for break of 1175. otherwise bleeding for now. tight stop loss under green box

hope you didnt hodl through that wick. that wick was the perfect time to take profits.

on a side note i love wax the project, they own opskins.com and ive bought many cs go skins by using wax. LOL.

Attached: waxbtc19122018.png (1508x747, 36K)

>listen to TA user
>buy TRX hoping to cash out at 410
>'ah it hasn't happened yet this guy was BSing'
>a week or two passes
>TRX is 420, some of the biggest percentage gains of any altcoin

I didn't lose money cause I rebought into BNB but y'all should listen to this guy, he ain't bad.

patience is key brother

Can you do FLO please? It has a bright future with tZero, just wondering if it looks like a pump and dump to you. Sorry it's only on bittrex, but I'm literally all in on this as of 799 sats and I need to know if I should have my guns ready to kms.
Thank you for all the great TA by the way, I've made some money off of your calls, but also lost a lot off of mine.

Thank you, based TA user. After reading your thread today I decided to try and learn TA. Keep the threads coming and ignore the trolls.
On a related note, where do you think the next good point for placing sell orders for Link is?

dunno about the FA, but i wouldve taken profits above 1100 for a possible reentry at a lower price.

mixed thoughts, very clearly in a bullish trend for the past few days and had good rallies, but a terrible daily candle in the making. still hugging top bollinger band on daily which is good.

really not sure about this one, could go parabolic bull, but could also have a bearish move in the next couple of days.

either way tight stop loss under 730. cant really help you a lot on this one mate, but like i said i'dve taken profits above 1100.

ur still up a bit, wouldnt want you to get stoplossed for a loss at 730 or miss out on another bullrun.

one thing that is very concerning is bearish divergence rsi on daily. price making higher highs while rsi makes a lower peak.

so yeah, figure what u can mate. sry couldnt be too helpful with this one.

Attached: flobtc19122018.png (1508x747, 81K)

based on previous highs id evaluate profits at 8756, 9968, and if it goes higher than that not rly sure since itll most likely be on its way to new ATHs.

8756 has more history than 9968, leading back to the start of this year (not visible on chart), so id for sure start taking profits or put a stop loss on 8756 after it is broken just to be sure.

Attached: linkbtc19122018-6.png (1508x747, 54K)

$BTC UPDATE. CAREFUL, 3650 MIGHT NOT HOLD AND WE MIGHT GO TOWARDS 3580.

Thank you, fren.
You probably filled your quota of good deeds for a few days with this thread.
Good luck in your endeavors.

oh benevolent based ta user, could you tell us a bit about xlm?

anongetyourselfatripcode

Thanks dude, you're my favorite poster on this whole board.

This. In the name field just enter a badass name befitting yourself, then a space, then #yourpassword. I think there has already been at least one imposter claiming to be you, getting a tripcode protects the less skeptical (i.e. slightly retarded) among us.

thanks anons

be careful guys, ive marked possible bounce spots for btc here. we might even go to 3360. (BTC/USDT btw since most of us are on binance it seems) evaluate as you go and dont hodl for too long.

will post xlm next.

maybe l8r

Attached: btcusdt19122018.png (1508x747, 45K)

this is also something to consider for btc.

xlm next post

Attached: btcusd19122018-2.png (1508x747, 65K)

XLM, old chart. bounces off of 2847 for now since it has a lot of history, but rly wasnt a great bounce. i dont think it looks that good now but daily rsi is for sure bottomed out. still can bleed a bit more. anything below 2847 is tight stop loss otherwise not much to say rly. you wouldve wanted a bounce similar to EOS had at this range but didnt happen.

i have to go out for dinner with friends, stay safe. see you in a couple of hours or maybe tomorrow.

I'm got some bids at 3570 for now, will see, if it dips even more ill probably exit my pos after a 2.5% loss and reevaluate or put huge bids at 3360.

Attached: xlmbtc14122018.png (1508x747, 67K)

thank you kind ta user