Has there ever been a more JUST'd exchange?

Has there ever been a more JUST'd exchange?

>go from the world leading exchange known for quality where a coin listing would pump the price 100% in a day to a cryptopia level joke shitcoin exchange

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

The mistake they made was not caring about retail clients at all, not allowing new accounts for months upon months at the critical point of the bull cycle. That lost them the lead to Binance.

I remember trying to sign up there once and it's a whole process. Gotta fill out some bullshit form and hope they let you sign up. Don't they realise other exchanges exist? Decentralised exchanges exist now where nobody can say whether or not you're allowed to sign up. What a bunch of dicksuckers.

>hehe sorry we're like a really exclusive club
Oh okay, I guess I'm taking my money elsewhere.

LOL I haven't been on bittrex for a long time, so I had to check but what the hell happened they are dead.

They fucked with Pakistani accounts, so now they rekt

they fucked up their UI, it went from bad to horrendous
they have terrible on-boarding process
they don't reinvest money into making their platform better
it's like they don't even want to keep making money

I think the real mistake was not listing any new projects for six or so months while Binance went on a listing spree.

well i had a bittrex account with 5 bitcoin. and then all of a sudden in 2017 they locked everyones accounts out of the blue and said you cant withdraw unless you kyc and are from USA. I am from UK so had my funds stuck there for months.

fuck bittrex.

>tfw American and used to send btc to silk road straight from there

Ah the good old days

Poloniex was THE exchange in early 2017 before they lost out to Bittrex. Poloniex trollbox gave me some great tips like buying shitoins like AntShares for $0.40

Attached: pocket.jpg (615x439, 75K)

If I'd just kept a fucking tenth of the bitcoin I spent during those days on fucking drugs then I'd be fucking rich right now

Attached: FUCK.png (805x1115, 887K)

what is regulation faggot

That too.

Bittrex was a totally fucked up experience a year ago. Poloniex is complete shit now. I don't trust either exchange with a dollar.

>the entire crypto space is a joke

Thanks for just confirming Schiff calls

Remember seeing retard OG's last autumn/winter still dismissing anything that was about to pump (on Binance mainly, but others too) with
>if it's not on Bittrex I don't give a fuck

Ant shares was probably the one time I made money on crypto but I sold at like 9USD lol...

Most likely their fault.

They did it to themselves. I hope they die. 0.25% fees/trade is really high, plus their rest api limit was fucked for a while when they first released the websocket api, really had to do a lot of work on my bot for just this shite exchange because they are incompetent. Also, no market orders wtf, market orders increase volatility so much, its like they want to go under. Also their withdrawal fees were among the highest for a while as well for all coins. I think they are lower now that they are getting beat by better exchanges. I hope they learn their lesson after its too late so they get burned while trying to make up for it for maximum pain.

Polo on the other hand, I actually haven't had a single issue with. They get a lot of hate but I am not sure what its about, although I've never needed customer support.

>Polo on the other hand, I actually haven't had a single issue with. They get a lot of hate but I am not sure what its about, although I've never needed customer support.

You have never been on polo when a shitcoin has pumped like hell? For example DASH pump and lately XRP pump to 11 000 satoshis.

The whole site was unusable, almost felt like they made people unable to trade on purpose the fuckers.

Both of these. I never traded on Bittrex because they took months to validate my account, and in the meantime I read tons of shit about people getting their validation pulled so they were trapped there and couldn't withdraw. It was a real shitfest.

As the bull market got into higher gear, stuff that wasn't just ethereum, monero, buttcorn, etc became more popular, and binance listings sealed the deal of binance's rise.

During the bear market, binance has turned their back on what made them great though. They implemented extortionate listing fees (that they then lie about... unless it's middle management corruption attempts that the leadership doesn't know about) and list garbage like Bread and Skycoin, but ignore listing requests from projects that are of the quality of chainlink, iexec, ambrosus, etc.
Their "dex" is likely going to just be a non-custodial exchange at best. At worse, it's just a blockchain matching engine for a custodial exchange run by their own nodes with POA. No meaningful details about how it's going to work point towards this.

Regulation they cared to much about complying than listening to customers, this also means they couldn't do fake volume like all the other exchanges and they couldn't keep listing pumpy shitcoins, still got shitcoins on it tho

Bittrex has much more of those low vol shitcoins than Binance, I don't get your point

Bittrex killed itself by not allowing new customers to register during the bullrun
Also the fact that they are USA based makes them not able to properly compete, because of all the regulations

Attached: 1543447630409.jpg (1080x1075, 224K)

Wait what the money is still there? Fuck

Bithumb

Attached: 1521842653202.jpg (250x240, 11K)

How far the US has fallen... now Eastern European shitholes have more financial freedom than America

Idk what you fags are talking about I still use bittrex and its just fine. DEXs will replace everything anyways.

Same, I just can't trust chinks...

Fuck this shit website. Still have about 10 btc in my account there that they locked and won't let me withdraw for over a year now. Every post on their Twitter is filled with replies from other users about how their account was disabled. Never use this exchange unless you want to login one day and see a big red box with a withdrawal limit of 0. Good luck dealing with their dumbass copy and paste support.

This. They were also just freezing peoples' accounts for no given reason and not responding to emails demanding their money back.
If I recall, it was only like people in terrorist countries that were affected, but it still spooked me. Don't fucking trust exchanges that do this shit and can't be held accountable.

Serves you right, dumb paki.

When they started delisting my pump n dump coins i was recently all in on i got the fuck out and will mever go back

This. I'm not leaving my stack on a Chinese/ Russian / Mexican exchange.

I'm a natural white us citizen

im canadian and I still use bittrex because it was THE exchange shilled on here like 2 years ago and I never ran into any problems
they got USD pairs now as well

They stole money from their legacy accounts. Fuck buttsex