This is it...

This is it. Rich Jewish banksters are going to buy up a ton of bitcoin pumping it to $150k per coin so that NEETS who bought BTC in the $3k-$15k range can 10x. Wow. I can't wait!!! Lambos!!!

Attached: 1526119841715s.jpg (249x243, 9K)

What the fuck you smoking

I'm being facetious user. Why the fuck would rich people pump BTC so a bunch of NEETS can sell high?

FUD Confirmed. BTC $250K

even the neets are out atm. I think only the old pol/ core that emigrated here in the last 2 years are holding, which will be nice, as the higher classes are bringing back the fascism to avoid the union of workers all around the world.

How do you create chaos? making a bunch of neckbeard fascists rich. Its a classical juden plan

Because they won't have a choice. This crash was just them manipulating prices to get in reasonably.

rude. why don't you go away with your rudeness?

Can confirm. Fascist poltard that emigrated in June 2017 reporting in.

Attached: 1543261404037.png (1136x682, 2.22M)

>neets who bouth at $3-5k
Kek

Most of us bought sub $1k, cope harder normie

>Because they won't have a choice

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Of course they have a choice. The other choice is to not buy into this scam and to do short term longs and short term shorts over and over moving BTC sideways rather than "muh bullrun".

>BTC releases 10 years ago
>FUD btc, as we have a lot of money, we can keep it down
>manipulate the media to keep it underground, all the shows it appears in is about drugs, prostitutes, murderers, global doom or shady silk road clones (Mr.Robot, Major Crimes, etc...)
>even if the neets somehow unite, create political factions and rivalry between them, and if that fails, try to find a single point of failure and nuke it (Mtgox case)
>But then Donald trump won (this wasnt part of the plan) and things got hot
>They get nervous and ETH surges
>Phase 2 begins
>Talk good about btc on a massive tv show, plan it while you advance the legal mechanism to create a corporate way to old institutions short btc (CME/CBOE Futures released 20 days aprox after the Big Bang Theory Chapter) and recruit all the con artist of the world to create confusion (shitcoins) so 100% of the people doesnt hodl btc (yeah, they knew about the hodl meme, as depicted in the colbert show)
>Create the biggest bubble of the year and pop it in january with the coinbase BCH/BTC drama
>FUD it to death (Soros on Davos, Colbert Show, and so much more shit)
>FUD it more so any people with common sense is out of the market (now)
>Start new fiscal year, release the financial mechanism to old money benefit from the pumps, and pump it to 150K
>tards who hodled to with iron hands will have to ask themselves if they prefer a BTC or a condo, so they sell
>the average faggot in every office of the world wont buy it, as they prefer the a condo than a btc, so ((they)) buy more between 90K and 150K during 1 year.
>now they own something more valuable than the dollar, they can let the FED fall and start a new global economic system with less corruption (and freedom)

Funny tale huh?

I only have 2.2btc. I'm not fortunate so if it did go to 150k I would seriously have no choice but to buy a property. but i wouldn't sell any under 100k for a condo.

Dont you idiots realize? We keep buying until it pumps into the 100-200k per coin range next time, the normies and boomers will be forced to figure it out at that point or lose their retirement fund purchasing power LOL

why would (((they))) want less corruption and more freedoM?

this is unironically what's going to happen

that might even be part of the plan. Boomers are accumulating too much wealth in the form of property, and the powers that be don't like that.

trips speak truth

Attached: 1542730636743.jpg (702x863, 105K)

Even if shit 10x, I would still only have 10k.

How do I into lambo?

why would (((they))) want corruption? dude, grow up, somebody needs to be on charge. Corruption is a disease that affects all of us, even the ones in charge. Why would you want corruption if you decide the rules? stop being a stupid cunt dude

This. BitMex runs BTC now. Prepare for the short dump.

because (((they))) literally are the corruption??? you think corruption is just crooked joe government employee who steals $200 a month??

chainlink

They ARE the corruption. They take money from the top and they give top positions to themselves.

>if you decide the rules?
the jew laywers decide the ruels.

Bump

Attached: 1544442993073.jpg (1251x900, 78K)

>The other choice is to not buy into this scam and to do short term longs and short term shorts over and over

have fun atteacting new buyers into bitcoin/crypto without new buyers. if bitcoin is manipulated, we will see a new parabolic bullrun, since only a new parabolic bullrun will attract new normies/weak money.

They are pretty fucking salty that they weren't able to bring it lower too.

Goyim hodling triggers the jew.