Blockfolio Thread

Blockfolio Thread.

We discuss, criticize other portfolios, and try to take profitable conclusions.

I'll start, I've got some shitcoins like NKN which I'm convinced will pump and I I'm holding just for that and other which I'm holding long term like Aion.

Also 90k usdt just in case everything goes to shit.

Attached: blockf.jpg (904x2204, 262K)

Meh, its not a bad portfolio but why would you buy OCN?

Same reason than NKN, Justin Sun, etc. Speculative reasons.

Not bad. Get more LINK. Hope you got in QSP at the bottom.
T. Bought at $0.17

Have been thinking about ChainLink but its so fking shady, why do you suggest me to buy it? Just fundamentals?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-19-19-35-57-957_com.blockfolio.blockfolio.png (1080x1920, 112K)

Link, tether, and btc are great holds but literally everything else is maximum shitcoin tier and laughable to be holding in 2019.

3/10

Forgot mine. This portfolio will flip yours by next year.

Attached: Screenshot_20181219-134109.png (1440x2560, 366K)

Decent, but I would split it equally 4 ways between BTC, ETH, Link + XMR....The true chadfolio

Pretty impressive portfolio for being this deep into a bear market. Go bigger on NKN IMO, it's going to be one of the biggest exploders of next bull run and everyone knows it

This is garbage. Dump all these shitcoins and go all in on BTC and XMR. Fucking dumbass.

>MAN
>NKN
>AION
>TRAC
>QSP
>shitcoins
What the fuck is wrong with you? Then you go ahead and hold BCHSV?
I would hedge a little more in XMR and at least get 50 ETH for stacking. A lot of the coins you hold are erc-20 therefore ETH must suceed before the alts do.
Like said, I would stack a lot more NKN. Somewhere around 600k to 1mm. One dollar per NKN isn't impossible.

>XMR
>Holding 2017 shitcoins of futures past into the next golden bull

Yeah nah. I will however sell the SV for BTC at .06 next month.

its going much higher than a dollar fren, similar supply to ONT which hit $10 in April, except NKN is actually an awesome project

QSP already fucked up some of their audits and has zero tokenomics to be holding, probably the worst and most overvalued piece of shit on the market. Decentralized supply chains are a meme so TRAC will go nowhere. The rest are just shitty ETH wannabees that will never get any adoption. Sell the garbage for ETH and ETH ecosystem projects with good tokenomics like Maker and more Link.

I disagree, sorry, I seriously think you are gonna have a bad time in 2019.

I know fren but I only have 50k, I need much much more if it hits 10$. My goal is 100k but I need a job for that. Probably won't have more than 60k. Enough for multiple homes after the recession I guess.
It has been a while since I researched QSP so maybe you are right. TRAC is already getting adoption. The only true ETH wannabe is AION. NKN isn't doing what ETH does same for MAN. I think LINK is a shitcoin, fucking fight me faggot. Pic very related. Maker is good. I like DCR too.

Attached: 1517957239927-1.jpg (443x332, 18K)

What are the benefits to holding Trac and why will it be out the other 20 decentralized supply chain erc20 tokens? And what does NKN do?

I am on mobile, in my bed, so I would rather not have to post about NKN because that would be very long. If the thread survives I will post back in a few hours. For TRAC, I am not saying that it will be a top chain, but you can have multiple chains doing the exact same thing and still get a profit out of it.
>the point of holding TRAC
Masternodes.

Stop talking about NKN on biz you fucking faggots it's not time yet

I know, I just couldn't wait.

Biffie, Wolfram
>shitcoin

I think you should revisit NKN github, its not taht big deal, just lot of marketing preparations.

wrong. we're nearly in 2019. it's time for NKN to resurface

This man gets it

Is it a coordinated NKN shill thread ?

why at only 0.06?

No, but us NKN holders rabidly look for NKN threads to post in them. This folio has NKN so we had to talk about NKN.

THIS

Mainnet still months away. Still only on gate. Pumping right now will not last.

FAX