Why do you wanna become rich by shitcoins instead by something meaningful that would actually improve the world?

Why do you wanna become rich by shitcoins instead by something meaningful that would actually improve the world?

Attached: 1545232115550.png (1019x640, 51K)

Why not both you commie faggot.

Attached: 1516917622332.png (591x730, 34K)

fuck you dog brains

I'd rather get rich with shit coins and then use that money to do something meaningful with the world.

I can do far more good with the money from shitcoins than I can with money from wagecucking.

you could make your own business and provide goods to the people. You would be making the world a better place and becoming rich in the process

life is meaningless.

Separating from central banks is improving the world.

I wanna become the jew and as an international citizen I want to live wherever I want while draining goyim npcs out of money (doesn‘t matter what color the goyim has)
I rub my hands all day long anticipating the moon mission.

Attached: 6D5A290D-0AB2-4387-B652-9AAD9BA28A4D.jpg (501x504, 79K)

Ann can literally be replaced by anyone on the planet. she did not provide anything of value

Nope. Its not. Its up to you.

Did you just assume my morality?

Attached: images.jpg (720x405, 39K)

>implying that providing goods makes the world better

Attached: 1544946544733.jpg (2100x1500, 115K)

Chinklink memes are so unfunny Jesus.

Because Ann treats other people like shit because she's unhappy with her life. Despair is contagious and very likely unnecessary and the people who spread it should be held accountable but they never are. Ann is the number one biggest drain on society, because she drags everyone down with her. At least gas huffers are sometimes entertaining. Without Ann, everyone would be excited to contribute to society and go to their jobs and make interesting things, but no Ann has to shit on everyone because she "didn't get any hand outs" so everyone has to work just as hard as her because that's what she thinks is "fair". Fuck you Ann, you are boring and unfuckable.

because i don't care about the world i just want to be left alone

Ann is a roastie

this
and anyone who says otherwise is a liar or just deluded

I like that viable funding sources other than (((accredited investors))) and roping family members for hundreds of thousands of dollars exist.

because I have no willpower to do anything
upper 1% in intelligence, bottom 1% in motivation.
The risk of poverty (as in: having nothing in the bank) is the only thing that motivates me. Thanks to the former I become financially independent in the crypto bubble of 2013.
Since then I do literally nothing, I just sit in front of the pc all day. I try to do something but the most I achieved was two days of work, after that it just lies there, unfinished.

I dream of a war that will force me to live again or perish.

this. she is mentally lazy. working for applebees doesn't improve society

Fucking Commie.

this

I just want my solitude and occasionally a pretty asian gf

>wanting to improve the world

Attached: 1527990602601.png (638x551, 609K)

Ann should have learned to manage her money better

That room is epic

samefag

>purchasing cp
lol ok

Something like this.

Why would I care about the world? I just want enough money to not starve and be able to play video games in peace.

Attached: nigger.png (1057x640, 53K)