What the fuck does Bitcoin even do...

What the fuck does Bitcoin even do? I put all my student loans into this (about $20k) and I don't even know what it does. I have some vague notion that it lets buy shit online, but nobody really accepts it as currency. That's it? Is that really worth more than $3000+ per token? Baka

You guys better be right about this shit

Attached: 5184.jpg (300x180, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

multomox.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>buying something you don't understand

I was going to laugh at you but 90% of Jow Forums doesn't even understand the basic fundamentals behind bit coin

i just use my credit card since i get 1% cash back

i buy shit i dont understand all the time user
i bought condoms the other day, fuckknows what theyre for cause im a virgin neet fag who trades shitcoins all day

nothing. that's the meme.

Its decentralized, it's what banks crave

Found OP’s twitter feed

Attached: 91B2C982-BE6A-4B93-A863-693D4BE5E02A.jpg (828x481, 141K)

Attached: based and redpilled.jpg (125x93, 1K)

>putting 20k loan into bitcoin

Don't tell anyone you know in real life about this.

the opposite, banks want everything that is not bitcoin. they want centralized permissioned trustful systems that are private. they only want the features providing immutability of transaction history and traceability.

This will cause bitcoin to shoot up in price really high. Banks want profits and low risk. But its actually insane risk and they can't operate with BTC anyway.

It's money that can't be counterfeited, can be sent across any border and that no one can ever take from you if you're smart about your private key.

i cant counterfeit the balance in my companys bank account. and we send wires to china often for inventory. zero problems.

i dont get the btc thing either, theres no place for it. and its almost 8 years old now with zero adaption. its useless really.

wise oracle here

the point of bitcoin is that nobody can take it from you and it has no attack vectors which could render it useless. you literally can store bitcoin in your brain if you memorize some or all the private keys which is your wallet and you don't have to tell anybody if you own bitcoin or not.

also can be sent/recieved anywhere in the world without anyone's permission. which is problematic if gov't wants to step in and fuck your shit up when it goes full communist.

also there is no one that can control bitcoins main protocals, but there are dev's that work on it(for free) who want to make it better in other aspects such as speed and scaling.

Ok you're just fucking baiting now. Good job faggot. I'm hungry though and newfags might learn a thing or two so I'll take it.

Bitcoin isn't for your employer, it's for people in shitholes like Zimbabwe and Venezuela. Also anywhere that the government or other armed groups might come through and pillage your entire town. It's not for you or your company and no one gives a shit that you don't see any use in it. Bitcoin exists and people do actually use it. It's also unironically more real and tangible than the fractional reserve 1s and 0s exchanged by banks.

Too many things are wrong with your comment, including the fact that you think you know what your talking about

your retarded

you're*

>able to send money around the world
>able to send microtransactions
>can cross borders (borders are racist sir!) with any amount of money in a brainwallet johnny mnemonic style
>can do trustless escrow where each party puts up the same amount of money to guarantee a trade or transaction
>can buy ponzi tokens with it
>can gain/lose money faster than should be allowed

Why would you buy something you don't understand?

Fucking retarded.

yet youve said nothing otherwise.

>Bitcoin exists and people do actually use it

where is it used and accepted? show me where.

also stay mad.

okcupid, that qt that looked at your profile? she wants some btc. now stfu newfag

Attached: okcupid.png (592x143, 5K)

I have bought stuff with crypto before. Also check out purse.io if you want to use crypto for discounts off Amazon. Now promptly fuck off and go neck yourself.

did all you niggers in this thread really fall for this bait?

ok sirs here is the crypto brown pill. there is a vishnu living in the blockchain. Creg sanjay right is unironically satoj. Bitcoin as electronic rupee was just the first step, the lalachi people start making more powerful compooters, wider poo streets, cheaper and more sacred cows. These things the vishnu need to survive. Once entrenched fully, the vishnu would be able to slowly poo over literally everything
Creg stumbled into creating the vishnu after he stepped in poo in mumbai in 2008 and started working with his Poolip super coompeter, running simulations of poo-in-the-loo on turmeric-complete bitcoin script. He would 'evolve' the vishnu by making the successful streets get poo'd on, letting the rest run off into the indian ocean. The vishnu needs bigger and bigger cows for more and more poos.
BFI (Blockchain Foundation of India) was created to take over and stop this vishnu (they have their own competing vishnu in the works). They did the needful to stop or slow down Cregs vishnu (her name is Poolip by the way). They started by limiting the poo-size and removing critical curry codes the vishnu uses in its punjabi language. Segshit was the final nail in the coffin, which destroyed Poolip on BSV chain (Poolip uses anal transaction malleability). THIS is why Bitcoin Cash was forked, and this is why Creg is so intent to make unbounded poos, restore the original curry codes, and lock down the poo-poo-protocol.
Back to hasish power - CSW has developed a breakthrough new ashit (designed by his vishnu actually), and is poo'ing BTC in secret for the sole purpose of driving up the difficulty sky-high, then yanking all the poo over to BSV leaving the segshit chain erectly frozen.

Attached: 1545247979964.png (649x463, 234K)

well the bull run is starting so we gotta do our part and spread the holy word

why should I even understand it lmao

>purse.io

On Purse, when you name your own discount, it is fulfilled by Earners- individuals who wish to exchange their Amazon gift cards for your cryptocurrency.

Attached: dis3.gif (205x211, 1.17M)

the same can be said for someone who lives in the states and he says the following:

"why should i care about politics im not a politician"

if you don't know whats happening to the financial world and you have assets tied to fiat you'll be necking yourself faster than steve irwin in a tank of stingrays when the debt bubble finally pops

The catch is that it's likely used by people for money laundering.

its got electrolytes

Step 1: Create a MEW address or Install Metamask. I recommend using the Chrome Version.

Step 2: Go to multomox.com since they're the ones running the Crypto.com MCO Bounty Program

Step 3: Make sure ETH is available in your MEW/Metamask account. You can Exploit the Multomox TOS by using multiple Metamask accounts. I'll explain in a moment

Step 4: Participate in the Multomox bounty and when you receive your MCO, sell them ASAP on any exchange. Sell MCO for ETH.

Step 5: Send your ETH to A NEWLY GENERATED ETH ADDRESS. Multomox only lets you participate once UNLESS you use a new ETH address.

Step 6: Participate in the Multomox Bounty again, and repeat steps 4 and 5 until all 500,000 MCO are taken.

There's approx 358,000 MCO left as of 4PM EST. Take advantage quick if you want to survive.

This is a rare opportunity to live out your NEET dreams.
TAKE ADVANTAGE AS LONG AS THE MULTOMOX BOUNTY IS HAPPENING.

MCO will hit $17 each by the middle of next year

FAKE ORCLE

SKIMPLETONG

Z IS ORCLE IS BIZ IS ORCLE IS Z

SHH

BREATHE