Boss won't let me take a lunch break anymore

>boss won't let me take a lunch break anymore

Attached: 1524485071915.jpg (482x427, 58K)

based boomer

>imagine not being American

Attached: kek vietnam.png (600x423, 146K)

Don't allow that shit

>americans

>boss won't let me quit

Attached: flat,900x900,070,f.u1.jpg (900x900, 76K)

Do you realize that by law you're entitled to a break?

There is no such law

I checked. I thought there was one too.

roll with it for a little and make it obviously notable your comprehension and skills go down the drain throughout the day. next, develop some kind of harmful symptoms that correlate with no food in your body. hire a lawyer and say "my boss won't give me a break to eat during work and now i have X disease and X problems, can we do something about this?" now your set for life. this is such a great problem you have, how are you too stupid to realize what you could leverage from this.

you thought pissing in bottles at the bezgod warehouse was bad? imagine "starving" an employee. NPC burgers would throw a shit fit if they saw this on MSM

OP, are you goofing around on the job again? We have talked about this. I'm afraid I have no choice but to dock your pay. I want you to stay and finish out the day, but you will not be getting paid for today.

This is not the sort of "go-getter" attitude we like to see from our team members here. I want you to work on this.

Attached: 1537207182425.jpg (249x249, 41K)

Lol yeah Target is scummy.

i never understood this, just stop fucking showing up. He can't sent the cops to you or some other ship like that.

>stopped showing up one day, ignored calls/text/emails
>boss called cops
>cop shows up
>expalin to him that I exercised my "at-will" employment right, and quit because I wanted to.
>told me to call my boss or he'd cite me
>whatever
>call boss to tell him that I officially quit
>boss threatens to sue me for the hiring costs If I quit
>end up going back the next day.

tl;dr workers have no rights

Attached: index.jpg (251x201, 4K)

Are there any jobs that don't suck?
I want to get paid and not wear a uniform.

Where do you live?
Imagine opening the door for police haha

The shithole known as Pennsylvania

>stop showing up
>destroy any chance of positive reference from the job you worked 1-10 years at

>positive reference?
Why do you need that?
fire handshake motherfucker!

Holy fuck lol

There's a lot of evidence that demonstrates why Americans are the runts of the Anglo litter, but their inability to understand and embrace worker unionisation is one of the most glaring. Honestly, you people.

>using real references and not just friends and family lying for you

How new are you to life

>allows this

that's illegal op, stop being tard

Attached: verysmile.jpg (640x757, 99K)

wtf? this actually happened?

Attached: 1534351228967.jpg (236x253, 11K)

In my state part time employees are not entitled to a lunch break.

the absolute state of burgers, no wonder why millennials are ghosting employers at record numbers

Attached: 1499606288594.jpg (460x397, 46K)

>lunch break
That would sound like a white priviledge if you believe that a friend of mine that work in a supermarket has no right to a pee break.

he was intimidating you, he can't do shit. you should have let the cop cite you and sued the police.

I'm guessing your boss also liked to remind you that you live in an "at-will" state. Mine did to me and I ghosted his ass.

I read that article too.

>millennials are ghosting employers at record numbers
>this is a sign that the economy is doing great!
LOL they have no clue

There's no federal law requiring breaks at work, and only a handful of civilized states have laws that require meal breaks. I don't live in one of them

why is our government so shit PA bros?

Attached: 1520917611568.png (960x1359, 719K)

Imagine trying to quit, but the. The cops just show up to your house and arrest you, and instead of taking you to jail they take you to work.

Not in Texas

This is bullshit. It would cost him more money to hire the lawyer etc than what he would get out of it. Just quit.

My fucking sides

thats utterly dystopic

Attached: 1348882927541n.png (680x519, 310K)

bump

Attached: 1530659264865.jpg (678x500, 319K)

yeah he can't sue you for shit unless he paid for moving expenses or something and you signed some sort of offer letter/contract that said you had to stick around for some period of time. some times that happens where ppl have to pay back moving expenses if they quit within 3 months or something but thats it

Lmao what kind of Mr. Krabs ass bullshit is this? Just eat on the fuckin job and tell your boss to fuck off. If you're fired over a sandwich, you're fired over a fuckin sandwich. The no good future employer ever gave a shit. The end.