Monero cucks on suicide watch

monero cucks on suicide watch

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-19 at 23.57.51.png (1638x1050, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/5gdltd/how_does_monero_avoid_uncontrolled_utxo_growth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dont understand.

look at data on the side. in dero its encrypted. in monero its in plaintext lol. so much for a "privacy" coin. i wouldnt expect any less from the retarded monero cuck community tho

Wow it's literally nothing.

are you guys fucking retarded? see

This is why Snowden called Monero "amateur cryptography." Fluffy knows the project is garbage but the fat fuck just wants another million dollar timepiece so he keeps "working" on it

It's an rpc request to your local node. Literally nothing. If you think this compromises monero bist du ne dumfbacke.

are you a brainlet? not everyone runs their own fullnode. rpc requests go out to public nodes all the time. the fact that monero doesnt even have TLS is a fucking embarrassment.

At the end of the day people that want or need high levels of privacy will run vpns and their own nodes.

Hence why, at the end of the day, Monero will be flipped by a better solution.

Wait, monero doesn't encrypt its communications between nodes? Holy shit what a fucking joke

rite?

>Trusting privacy outside of your finances to a third party is the way to go

okay Jow Forums

The transaction amount and what address it came from and the address it's going to is the absolute limit to cryptocurrency; hence the name cryptoCURRENCY fuckwits.

There's still crypto for literally everything else. Why centralize your privacy with derro?

Shit now it know it's time to buy when these people are literally posting decoded wallet routing data like it's some mysterious and spoofy thing like you have any guarantee that any of that data isn't sculpted to make it look like it's useful where derro you get stuck dealing with whatever communication protocol these cux dream up because hey it's a great idea to trust derro amateurs with literally every aspect of crypto because all crypto is the same if it's for a cryptocurrency because this is Jow Forums's first time ever hearing about crypto and obviously it doesn't need to be handled by different things than exclusively derro because Jow Forums just heard of crypto yesterday and thinks it's some clever trick.

But yea go buy derro kiddos see where that gets you.

Is there any genuinely sensitive information in those packets? It looks like they just contain information like block sizes and difficulties that an attacker wouldn't care about.

Attached: 0a54c052f95a4e45846226a1fbd3cfb1.png (1024x576, 515K)

Sssshhhhh you're ruining the fud

>make a request to check whether a utxo has been spent by checking keyimage.
>attacker can now be like 99% sure that the given keyimage your checking is spent or not is associated with your ip address

so unless your wallet is sending "spoof" requests (none of the main monero wallet clients do this) attackers can profile you and the utxos that belong to you.

this is the only one i can think off of my head but there are probably lots of others.

literally kys. whats the harm in having TLS? the fact monero doesnt opens it up to a lot of potential attacks. its fucking retarded and so are you monerocucks

> Using Monero on a laptop in a airport.
> *CONGRATULATION*
You have been identified by the government like a terrorist.

Wait so what's the point of RingCT if you can read the transaction data from my wallet to the blockchain?

Hahahaa.

Dero cucks on suicide watch.

Attached: 1540002445052.jpg (634x822, 170K)

How are the smart contracts that captain promised before 2019? Apparently he told that they would be released in one more week two weeks ago.
And how about Cryptopia? How is it going? In September he told it would take just one more month. And now?
And the foundation he promised to be completed in June?
I think you fell for a scam with a proprietary code.

> Everything is on the track.

stay poor.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-19_at_18.15.44.png (580x122, 19K)

Nice. That print completely refuted and rekted me, despite of actually nothing being on track.

Attached: 1545082694748.png (768x752, 168K)

>Apparently he told that they would be released in one more week two weeks ago.
no he didnt i dont know where this meme came from. 2018 still hasnt finished yet so yes they are still on track...

the other stuff you listed is just meme shit and will come with time anyway. any project can do those things. the hard thing to be done here is smart contracts.

Dero is a premined shitcoin.

The fact that this post gets replies and isn't ignored/saged into oblivion shows just how fucking stupid Jow Forums is.

This coin is only listed on literally who exchanges. Why even shill something so obscure?

Not gonna lie, it's hilarious watching dero crash and burn.

Can't let Captain get the nuclear codes!

snowden knows nothing about cryptography.
nobody is buying your shitcoin bags. fuck off.

average time from OP to intelligent poster: 4 hours 23 minutes

Do you have the screencap of Capt mentioning that the dev team would "blow our mind(s)"??

AHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAAHH
XMR CUX BALED THE FUCK OUT
AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
STAY RETARDED MONERO CUX
>MUH PHD MONERO DEVS
AAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA
THEY WON'T DO SMART CONTRACTS BECAUSE THEY JUST CAN'T NOT BECAUSE
>MUH BEST PRIVACY COIN
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
XMR CUX WILL ALWAYS FIND EXUSES FOR THEIR SHITCOIN
>B-B-BUT MUH DERO IS A SCAM NO BUSINESS WIL WANT PRIVACY MUH SEC MUH REGULATIONS
BUSINESS WILL MAKE THE LAWS FOR DERO HAPPEN
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
STAY POOR KEKS

Top quality party there pajeet. Fuck off now

imagine trusting a closed source privacy coin

Buy tezos + zksbark sapling

Why would I want to encrypt trivial data like blocksize limit or mining difficulty? Do you even know how monero works?

Why would you? Its publicly available information.

do you guys remember when tradesatoshi and yobit refused to list DERO because is a scam.
how epic was that.

>snowden knows nothing about cryptography
cope harder faggot. his life depends on cryptography

Attached: 148905792334523.jpg (692x800, 66K)

And the Captain a greedy cheapskate that put a fucking DONATE button in the wallet despite having 1 million coins (25% of current supply available) and begged community for money to get listed on exchanges.

Oh and he didn't pay Cryptonator his promised BTC, so he had to hold the DEROCON video (of 5 ppl sitting on chairs) as ransom until he got paid. Captain is a sociopath and this project will go nowhere

zkSNARKs on Tezos will be a huge improvement if implemented

I thought he had way way more than 25%. Its like the equivalent of solo mining for 25 straight years with no competition.

>zksbark sapling
what the fuck is this

snowden is literally a 100 IQ retard. his opinion on anything technical is 100% irrelevant.

this, Snowden was just a regular sysadmin

>snowden is literally a 100 IQ retard
the absolute state of XMR bagholders

Yes, I knew Monero was a scam the moment I saw how Fluffy is related to Blockstream. I'll never use or own XMR ever.

Attached: 6vNVjc9.jpg (938x716, 121K)

owning dero is basically like owning bcash

What's the difference between BCH and BTC? To move BTC you'll have to sell to XRP, move to another exchange, and buy back BTC, while BCH you could move without needing a bank middleman.

ugh, please go to Jow Forums with the other screeching kids

>blockstream conspiracy theories
why are late adopters always so cringe

>late adopters
I knew about crypto while you were still sucking from your mum's nipples.

Attached: 1514967382001.jpg (960x660, 89K)

TLS requires a trusted setup thats why you plebtard

It doesnt need to be encrypted even if you are using a remote node there is never any sensitive data exchanged, if that were the case the remote node would be able to cuck you.

when you use a remote node you ask it for a bunch of mixins and chain data, which is all public. constructed txes will be flooded to the network anyway, DERO literally just made itself slower by adding TLS for 0 reason

TOP KEK

TLS in DERO is only to prevent someone sniffing the network passively with a sniffer or a honeypot (free WiFi in airport or any public place)

If a Hacker try an active MITM attack DERO client will be triggered with a sudden certificate change, so you'll receive a notification.

You miss the point.

Is this for real?

there is no MITM attack possible lol what is the MITM going to do? collect your TX? he can already do this by monitoring the network lol

you dero cucks are so brain dead you cant even think beyond buzzwords, explain to me a single malicious attack you can do here bc Monero doesnt use TLS

>What is a Deep Packets Inspection ?
It's to prevent a government from country to sniff your traffic.

Good luck to try Monero in some country, you'll be put on a watch-list, user.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HE THINKS ENCRYPTION MASKS HIS IP ADDRESS.

you must be literally retarded even with Dero i will be making a direct connection to a node in the Dero network, you dont need fucking DPI to see i am using Dero or Monero.

Only way to get around DPI is to use a bridge which already encrypts you shit, Dero is just adding another useless layer ontop

Man again with the buzzwords, please dont respond, you Dero brainlets are just hurting yourselves

you fucking retard. see here

someone who clearly hasnt read the code lul

Monero wallets that connect to remote nodes ask for sets of randomized indexed outputs from the remote node they connect to.

You NEVER said any UTXO's over the net all txes are constructed locally, all you do is ask for blocks (public info) or submit TXes (also public info) since they are going to be flood to the whole network.

Literally none of this needs to be or should be encrypted. please read the Monero code basedboy and understand that you are simply a Dero cuck that is in way over his head

Sir dero very privat

no you dont you retard. im not talking about getting the utxos to get scanned. im talking about when a wallet sends a request to a node to check if their own key image is spent. the attacker can then link the keyimage sent, to a utxo and identify that that utxo belongs to your IP address.

I've never talked about masking ip...

You are the brainlet, I was just talking about the tunneling feature of TLS/SSL, that prevent someone to sniff you network traffic passively.

Anyway DERO was coded in Golang, and an TLS/SSL official API was already present, so is just an extre security layer for securing the p2p layer.

You miss the point again, the target of Dero is not to be the fastest coin but the most secure one and it's not only in crypto part.

>the target of Dero is not to be the fastest coin but the most secure one and it's not only in crypto part.
but it literally is the fastest coin lol. blockDAG means you can get block times down to 1 second without risk. its at 12 second now for safety/testing but even that makes it the fastest cryptonote coin afaik.

MinerCoin.network
Dero premine scam
Choice is ez

Attached: 4C30F72B-743E-4F60-B1C4-BE556CA81791.png (1134x1134, 48K)

Yeah blockDAG has theoretically infinite scalability, but the actual throughput is limited by the average network bandwidth and your limited hard drive, user.

You can achiever even more TPS with dero with some tweak and with nodes put in a cloud, but you have to sacrifice decentralization. (look at Fantom it's a blockDAG in a cloud the real TPS is around 3000, but don't have any RingCT or any private smart contract feature)

HAHAHAHAHAH

HE THINKS YOU ASK A REMOTE NODE IF YOUR KEY IMAGE IS SPENT, DO YOU EVEN HAVE A BRAIN?

I recommend you actually read something before you speak, you dont need to ask if your key image is spent, if you have history of blocks which the remote node gives you, you can see if your key image is on the blockchain. you NEVER ask the node directly by giving it your key image. lul

Attached: DEROLOL.jpg (550x543, 24K)

WHAT ARE THEY SNIFFING LOL, WHAT CAN THEY POSSIBLY FIND OUT THAT THEY CANT IF YOUR TRAFFIC IS PLAINTEXT?

>HE THINKS YOU ASK A REMOTE NODE IF YOUR KEY IMAGE IS SPENT, DO YOU EVEN HAVE A BRAIN?
you literally do you fucking retard. just kys your embarrassing yourself.

You can't target monero with MITM, the identifying data is processed on the client and only the shit that gets stored on the chain is sent over network. The fact that you don't understand this simple fact says all about your tech knowledge.

Dero is a shitcoin, private coins are all about trust aka how old the chain is; you literally can not know what the devs are doing behind the scenes with no public ledger

>if you have history of blocks which the remote node gives you, you can see if your key image is on the blockchain. you NEVER ask the node directly by giving it your key image. lul
most people dont do this you absolute fucking tard. this is called running a fullnode. almost no one but hardcore fanatics do this.

refute this;

Isn't about identifying your Private Key, but about identifying like a Crypto user using a private coin, retard.

Attached: 1528178517559.png (645x729, 105K)

you understand that when you use a remote node you still download every single fucking block right? you just dont store the blocks, you scan them temporarily and throw them away after download.

You must literally be a retard not to understand that. Do you go to a special school?

ALL DERO REMOTE NODES ARE PUBLIC, IF YOU CONNECT TO ONE YOUR ISP KNOWS THIS. TLS DOES NOT STOP THIS BIG BOY

no you dont you absolute fucking retard. you just download the utxo set. download every block would make the amount of data you need to sync like 30x larger.

this is probably the worst case of dunning kruger ive ever seen on this board.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

YOU UNDERSTAND THE UTXO SET IS EVERY SINGLE TRANSACTION IN MONERO RIGHT ?????????

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU THINK MONERO IS THE SAME AS BITCOIN

MUH UTXO SET

READ SOMETHING BRAINLET
reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/5gdltd/how_does_monero_avoid_uncontrolled_utxo_growth/

my god... no. just no.

utxo set is just a db of; OTA + pedersen commit + tx pub key.

each transaction that comes into a block is; OTA + pedersen commit + pseudo out commit + range proof + MLSAG sig.

Which makes download a full block magnitudes larger. you only download the utxo set when syncing a remote wallet. just stfu. again, stop embarrassing yourself.

this post does not help your point... at all. fluffypony literally says that the UTXO set is store in LMDB.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-20 at 12.57.20.png (1722x218, 86K)

Yeah I know, but you can still choose one of yours.

TLS/SSL is just an extra feature that harm no one.

Cant even reason with you tard bois, you literally think that you give your key image to a remote node and ask it whether it is spent or not. You literally just prove my point, every client even lite clients have a list of ALL of the UTXO's from their first tx they Never need to ask a remote node if a key image is spend.

So sad, i will prey for your brain injury little boy. let me know when you sell your shitcoin bags

>Cant even reason with you tard bois, you literally think that you give your key image to a remote node and ask it whether it is spent or not
you literally do... just check the code for any monero wallet yourself. im not arguing with a brainlet that thinks monero doesnt even have a utxo set. have a good day.

>Still saying UTXO set, KEK
>Still not understanding that Monero isn't Bitcoin
>Still not understanding that Ring signatures create a UTXO set that can only be minimally pruned
>Still not understanding that all TXes in Monero have near equal probability of being unspent
>Still thinks you need to send a remote node your Key Images outside of TX submission

you cant be saved man, you're too far gone

has to be bait at this point. in the r*ddit thread you linked fluffypony literally says that there is a utxo set. cant believe im replying. 6/10.

ok this is epic

OP confirmed for being a complete retard. You do realize it makes no difference, do you?

does it affect the blockchain in any material way? no
will your ISP mark you as a druggie/terrorist? yes
will the FBI/police put you on a drug list? yes
will homeland security mark you as a terrorist? yes