HOLY SHIT DID YOU SEE THAT?!

HOLY SHIT DID YOU SEE THAT?!

Attached: 1537096255063.jpg (770x840, 492K)

It seems like the recent minipump excited every Jow Forumsnessman while we were all in capitulation mode the week prior. Don't hold your expectations too high brothers, it will probably continue to dump for the next few months.
I wouldn't accumulate now, it's a bulltrap. I think we need to see a stock market crash (not a slow bleeding like now) hard enough to provoke a cash transfert to crypto to see the next moon mission.
We all know it's imminent, probably next year, but it mean a lot of projects will still die out, exit scam and so on. I think i'll start to accumulate next fall, not before.

lol this shit is going straight back to 50c

This user gets it

This. Sell now or miss out on 10 cent link

>We're at the end of a 12 month c&h
>He's still trying to fud

Attached: 89136456590.png (833x121, 26K)

and again
and again
and again

1000 eoy

>nolinker
>when it goes down I want it to crash because I hate linkie shills
>when it goes up I feel good for the bagholders here because I want them to make it

Attached: 1457931077181.png (510x346, 209K)

omg it wont stop

Attached: link.jpg (3456x2304, 3.15M)

where my permabulls at?

Support: $0.30
Resistance: ???

Attached: 1534425402584.png (900x900, 410K)

DUMP THIS SHIT INTO THE GROUND

Attached: AC6F9E7B-1C9E-46D6-B785-DC8C292A39B5.png (925x571, 396K)

would it be worth trading half my link for zrx?

yes

Clam chowder support at 30 cents, where's my SWINGTRADERS AT?

the sky

depends how much LINK you have and what amount of LINK is comfy for you.

I hold both ZRX and LINK and if i dumped my ZRX into LINK i could have over 100k LINK which is max comfy imo but for now im gonnna hold my two bags and probably just add fiat into LINK.

2019 you manlet

the new fag confirms it, ZRX for LINK is a solid trade

I like this new pasta.

Plz user. At least buy your suicide insurance stack

Why do you hate LINK and not actual scams like BTHSV?

I see everything.

Attached: 181219232854.jpg (717x1360, 265K)

I saw the fucking dump. Garbage shit coin.

>It's a bulltrap
While you may not be wrong, eventually this call WILL be wrong. There have been so many bulltraps. One of these "bull traps" will actually be the real deal.

Maybe yes. I think the buy signal we should look at is really a crash of the stocks market, whenever it happen. The normies holders alrdy are in pink wojak mode, but not have been shaken enough to withdraw their dollarinos and try to find a better investment alternative yet. Also, they still are too afraid by the 11 months long bloodbath we were in. But if we manage to have few months in the green, or even sideway with a lil +3/4% while the stocks continue to bleed, it will be really bullish for real this time. Nasdaq lost 1300 fucking points the past 3 months, the dow 300+.... It's really yuge.
All i say is just : lets probe few more months the normie market to see if it's a real downward trend here to stay. If so, it will be time to accumulate as much as we can the most normie-friendly coins. Something with simplified procedures, trustworthy, and existing since a moment. The boomers wont try to swingtrade scamcoins, they will want a pseudo edge fund of comfiness.

Attached: 1544695396764.png (468x666, 223K)

LINK is having a coinbase pump

remember the BAT coinbase dump

This thread is the handiwork of the lenocinium marketing company.

You cryptofucktards are fucking idiots. You could walk up to 100 people invested in stocks and they wouldn't know the first fucking thing about investing in crypto let alone fucking getting their shit on binance.

You people are so fucking deluded to think that they are going to withdraw and throw it into fucking crypto. Even I'm cashing out some crypto and going into more gold and silver. And I'm pro crypto.

When the stock market fucking collapses literally nobody with at least 5k in crypto already is going to fucking buy bitcorns.

so youre saying we're early adopters because most stock investors arent smart enough to register their email on a chink website? gotcha.

Dude... we are talking about money flowing into crypto as a safe harbor from stocks collapsing. Isn't going to fucking happen fuckhead. I play poker a good amount and I'll sometimes play dumb about crypto and bitcoin and try and stir up conversation.... nobody understands it or nobody gives a fuck. And these people are gamblers.

lmao didnt read, lick my asshole

Crypto doesn't create value for society like stocks do.

The thing is the demand for it will soar to pay for education but the worse off can't. But I dont think its at all likely but there is a significant number of people with Google accounts is the value of the other, I would like to see a jump up in value as it no longer has the value of ethereum, or bitcoin, or any other coin

If you honestly believe this, you have no clue what crypto is going to do to commerce.

FUCKIGN WHT THE FUCK SSTOP PUMPING YOU FAT RUSSIAN FUCK!!!

SO

FUCKING

GLAD

YOU

BOUGHT

MY

BAGS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Attached: HABBENING.jpg (925x484, 44K)

Retards on biz will call this organic. lmao but good trade.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 11.57.24 PM.png (151x166, 12K)

You dumped your LINK?

Any that sells link at these price points is fucking jackass. I know I'm in Jow Forums and an user.

But fuck. You have to be a complete fucking idiot.

Ill re-up after deadcat. Thanks everyone!

XOXOXO

Attached: madeit.jpg (667x87, 15K)

linkies are living in your head rent free

I understand that part but shit still needs to be made.

Adios. Coming off a nice cup and handle. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

What are these 0X shills? What's in the pot? I have never seen zero X (0x) as a good coin