There are people younger than you who are wealthier and more successful than you will ever be

>there are people younger than you who are wealthier and more successful than you will ever be

how does this make you feel Jow Forums?

Attached: 1519682140046.png (633x758, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSV0N1kxcrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they just have what it takes, i have a phd in physics but i literally too autistic to find a job and ive been a wagie for years

Attached: 1543257627176.jpg (447x589, 48K)

They had rich parents or they went to trade school.

>how does this make you feel Jow Forums?
There's pretty much always someone younger and richer and more attractive than you. It's math.

You should benchmark against yourself and what kind of life you want to live.

It's worse when you see it up close. Like in the first job I held (been NEET for 10 years now), the business was owned by the son of the businesses creator, the business itself was about exploiting a relationship with government, and I was working along young guys my own age who were also set to inherit businesses from their parents. Meanwhile I was earning literally below minimum wage.

Also spoke to a femanon on r9k who was earning 400k a year already at like 19 years old because of her family.

If anything will make you rage, though... youtube.com/watch?v=jSV0N1kxcrQ

yea, all of them just were lucky and you poor boy were unlucky. thats all. :)

>how does this make you feel

hungry and more motivated.
In 2014 I met a girl at work who drove a high end luxury car and studied at an expensive uni. Even though the car and education was provided by her family, I saw how driven she was. Now, four years later she probably makes 3x of what I do, if not more.

Statistically there will nearly always be someone better than you in some capacity. There will always be someone taller, more attractive, richer, smarter, faster, more creative, more charismatic, more athletic, or any other characteristic.

I'm sure there are plenty of people younger and richer than me, but that doesn't mean they're better than me at other aspects of life. Best not to dwell on it.

>How I deal with the inevitability that someone will perpetually be better than me at some aspect of life and/or has more than I currently have?
I don't worry about it

Attached: iu-5.jpg (709x480, 63K)

>at some aspect of life
What if it's every aspect of life?

cucked. ill make easy money off you. ha.

I just don't give a fuck. I'm not really jealous of anyone because most people are so brainwashed, I feel bad for them. Plus they're still going to die so why does it even matter in the end?

i honestly dont care

I feel better knowing being poor in America is like living like a king in shithole 3rd world countries

impossible.

I still don't worry about it. To me, it's on par with freaking out about a nuclear apocalypse or cataclysmic meteor strike. I know it sounds like cowboy bebop or something but if it happens, it happens and I have no control over it. Obviously there are parts of my life that I have more control over than I have yet to realize but when it comes to others, that's them and not me and it ends there.

happy for them as long as they're paying taxes

my cousin is a 15 year old high school drop out 6'3'' CHAD that cums inside tight prime high school goddesses like pic related

i would exchange all of my BTC to live that youth, after that you can kill yourself anyway. ive only lived but pain because im invisible and my chest is deformed

Attached: 2 jb goddessess.jpg (500x650, 204K)

I don't know a single person that is actually working a job that they want. Everyone I know with a degree is making shit pay at some service job with no chance of ever advancing financially. However, there is a small group of people I know that are doing well, and they all have rich parents that got them a job through their connections.

Nothing, I've never been greedy or arrogant. I just want to live a comfy life

It's impossible to live a comfy life in the west if you aren't rich though.

define comfy

Not having to live in a shitty apartment and never be able to get a good night's sleep because your neighbors like to have sex at 3am every night, for one thing. Even something as basic as having peace and quiet in your own home is unattainable unless you're rich in america.

Capitalism is exploitation of the proletariat. Check out Bad Mouse and Thought Slime on YouTube.

It's pretty achievable if you live with your parents for the first few years out of college. Anyone who doesn't marry and have children can live comfortably very easily.

It's the opposite actually, the only way you can even afford a house is if you get married and your wife works as well. A bank will never even consider giving a mortgage to a single person making an average wage. I'm a 32 yo virgin btw, so dating, marriage, and children is out of the question regardless.

Have you unironically tried earplugs, noise machines, etc. already?
In my extremely limited experience with living alone, as long as I have internet access, a place to lie, a door to close, a laptop, a bike, some clothes, a pair of running shoes, and food, I think I could be comfy anywhere even if the clothes were old and ill-fitting and the food was only ramen, tuna, and frozen vegetables and my laptop was a 7 year old netbook, as long as I could shitpost, stream movies, and exercise, I'm comfy :-)

What country are you from?

Also paying for your loved ones medical bills

>there are people older than you who are less wealthy and less successful than you have ever been

how does this make you feel Jow Forums?

Attached: 516A480A-818A-472C-9495-FD42A6C88689.jpg (351x419, 29K)

I unironically don’t really care. Constantly comparing yourself to other people accomplishes nothing. At best it’s a waste of time, at worst it will make you feel miserable. Just set your own goals in life and stop caring so much about other people.

Attached: 1543535801648.jpg (400x262, 5K)

Good for them. Why is everyone so self-hating. Just kill yourself and stop posting here.

>Have you unironically tried earplugs
That's not the point, it was just one example of many things that make life miserable when you're not wealthy. The fact that I can't even sleep comfortably in my own bedroom without having to resort to countermeasures is fucking retarded.

The land of the "free"

I don't really care, I'm in the top .1% of wealth and salary in my age group unlike you wagie cucks.

How are you getting by? Welfare? Relying on parents? Have you got any income streams running?

Makes me feel like a million link. Sergey will take this shit to the moon. As soon as unveils his beige paper. Strap in link marines

I'm a wagecuck making an average wage with no long term career prospects. My parents are actually rich but they don't believe in giving anything away for free so they will never give me a cent of their money until they're dead. So yeah maybe when I'm 60 I'll finally be living a comfy life but chances are I'll kms before then.

Do you have friends? You say there's no hope of dating or marriage for you, why is that - and are you trying? Or have you accepted your fate?

where did this idea that people should only get rich by starting from the bottom come from? You want to grow your bloodline's prosperity, not sabotage it.

Inheriting a six digits/year job, and then growing the inheritance for your kin is how it SHOULD BE, but not every family can achieve it.

>Or have you accepted your fate
Pretty much this. I just spend most of my free time playing video games now to distract me from how pointless life is.

Lol imagine giving up and becoming Mr shekelbergs best goy

Ok, you didn't say whether you have friends. Also, how much do you currently make? What's your income?

Louis Antoine Saint-Just was guillotined at the same age I am now

so I guess I'm doing something right

Attached: 1920px-Saint-Just-French_anon-MBA_Lyon_1955-2-IMG_0450.jpg (1920x2622, 551K)

Haha that kid pisses me off so much, it sucks how unfair this world is. Why does his face look so weird lol, he will ruin his health with his lifestyle and never have any real relationships, just money gone to waste really.

the only thing that made me angry about that video was the "beautiful girls" who are able to access someone else's wealth not by inheritance but by virtue of not being young and not an overweight cow

I hope it ends badly for them

Totally fine. Because I'm not completely useless like yourself, and have carved out a piece for myself that I'm content with.

cuck

I don't really worry about it.

Doesn't matter. The existence & happiness/failures of others has no bearing on my own.

This. Fuck off OP.

Masters in Stat here. Let's open a Quant Hedge Fund; Profit Sharing via Smart Contract.

>Louis Antoine Saint-Just
>Saint-Just
>Just
>gets guillotined
like pottery

I have 100k LINK.
Don't give a fuck about anyone else since I'm guaranteed comfiness without ever having to wagecuck.

Attached: 1517011655755.png (2100x1500, 1.99M)

>be graduate of top ten public uni in USA
>spend 20's traveling a contractor, live abroad for 5 years and visit 20+ countires in totat for extended periods of time
>come back to home state, applying for jobs
>first interview, takes over a month to go through the process
>get called back, the recruiter likes me so much she'd like me to apply for the position above the one I applied for
>unfortunatley no openings now, have to move to a different city and start the two month long application process from scratch
>just take the lower paygrade job
>work for two year
>they literally hire an illiterate sheboon from c-tier university
>I get fired

fuck working

>t. Not caring about the opinion of others means you're cucked.

You're actually retarded. Hmmmm....is it just me or are there more absolute brainlets here since it became 4channel?

jelly youre set for life marine

>salary
>wagie
pick both

Attached: eggslayer.jpg (1040x533, 113K)