How comfy are you with your stack of LINK?

How comfy are you with your stack of LINK?
How much more do you need to be comfy?

Attached: 123124.png (547x478, 269K)

I would like about 8k more to put me at 25k but it is what it is. I'd also like to get 32 eth so I gotta make decisions.

32 ETH to stake? That's meme tier.

What can I say I like memes

You could never feel comfy

same actually

why dont we put linky memes in other boards

I just bought 1000 links at 20 cents to get to 11,400 and NOW IT'S FUCKING 30 CENTS AND FUCKING COINFUCK TAKES 5 FUCKING DAYS ALL I WANTED WAS AN EVEN 12K AT 20 CENTS FUCK YOU COINBUTT

Attached: 1517827762027s.jpg (86x125, 2K)

I'm fine with what I have. I wanted to buy more at twenty cents but didn't make it in time. Oh well. I still have enough.

Last pump I was sad I hadn’t gotten to 35k as I was sitting around 32k. Now I’m sad I didn’t get to 50k as I sit at 42k.

Not very comfy, still need 4400 to get to 10k and it just keeps on pumping

Attached: 1544569935994.jpg (480x469, 59K)

If you use a debit or credit card your coins are available as soon as the purchase goes through on coin base. fuckin idiot.

You always want more. Its weird.

WRONG
I've had the funds on coinbase for 5 days. Bought Buttcoin 3 days ago and it's still not available for transfer to binance.

>wrong
he's right though you retard

How is that even possible? Is it a regional restriction? I'm an ausfag and my buys on coinbase are instantaneous and there's no restriction on how long it takes before I can transfer funds to another wallet

I have no idea but my buys take fucking days before I can transfer to binance. Even after the money has cleared the bank account and sat for a while.

No bully, I have 325 link, is that enough?

I habe 65000 is that enough

Attached: 1545224999264.jpg (588x391, 74K)

Might be your banks fault?

Sir buy chainlink good sir much rupee to be had good karma will come to you who buy chainlink sir

Attached: cowsSacred.png (361x240, 170K)

Been all in with 250k Link since end of Spring. Comfy as fuck and makes life a bit more tolerable when I have financial problems because I know holding this a couple more years will allow me to never have to wagecuck anymore

Attached: link7s.jpg (828x1253, 415K)

very comfy at 81k, not concerned about getting more

Attached: linkmonopoly.jpg (423x245, 20K)

10k suicide stack. Comfy.

Enough for a down payment to a starter home. That's it.

Not comfy. Waiting for my eth buy on normiebase to unlock.

Are you anons also accumulating eth?

t. 50k all in

Attached: 1525734665657.jpg (734x737, 136K)

125k, want 150k

Someone tell me if 100k isn't enough.

47k, really want 50k but held off on buying more delicious $0.2 linkies cuz girl. Monday I drive 11 hours after working night shift. I'm full of bad ideas but she just too cute. Between hotel and eating out every night I want to have 1.5k plus my usual amount of padding in checking account since I'll be there until friday. I hope chainlink moons pretty soon so I can buy a huge ring for her.

Attached: discord qt.jpg (900x1200, 271K)

Link can't moon because we're all expecting it to moon. If everyone is expecting a liftoff it will crash.

>How much more do you need to be comfy?
I need to learn how to even invest in crypto, have no clue what I am doing or where to buy this shit.

I have 25k but want at minimum 35k - 50k ultimate goal

Give coinbase USD, give Binance ETH, move shitcoins to Ledger. It's not complicated. Just buy based on whatever has the best memes at the time, sell when you are ready to take a profit. Some stuff like BTC and LINK are made to be held long term. This is a pretty basic strategy that's hard to fuck up, tweak it from there as you learn more. I'd suggest signing up with Betterment and keeping some $$ in ETFs too. No exciting hard swings but it's a lot more stable with fairly steady growth. Crypto you can lose 10k one week then shoot up 30k the next. Sounds fun but it's a lot harder because the market has a mind of it's own. If you pick a shitty shitcoin there is very real possibility you're watching it bleed to 0. On betterment a bad month might be seeing -2%.

I looked at coinbase and they don't sell Link?

I have 8k and I am worried I won't make it to 10k before it pops off

Imagine being this user on the day of the singularity. The prophecy of mass live streamed suicides will become reality

Wait for mainnet then we start advertising and stop fudding all together

I have 25k - now I need 30k.. it never ends

13.6k... need to clear 15k, will probably do it over the next couple months. I think BTC has one more savage dump to go, it’s not impossible we see 2k or 1.5k and I want cash on hand if that happens.

I have a six figure stack but if only I had 7 I'd feel (comfortable)

College Student 10k only

Have just a hair under 50k. I'm comfy but shooting for 100k and probably won't stop if I make it to that before singularity. I'd say 3 more months and I can get to 75k+ if it stays under 50c...probably won't happen but happy with my stack as is also.

100k and satisfied

105k and super comfy but its only like 10% of my crypto holdings

Have 22k, happy with that desu. If it does well its enough.

Only 5k. Wife is on my ass about wasting money so I'm unable to reach my goal. I'd be comfy at 15k

7k looking to get 10 or 15k before the singularity

11k bought at ICO, never touched it since. I'm fairly comfy since I'm never gonna sell anyway

No.

From Coinbase, you need to put some money in from a card or bank, then buy Etherium. From there (i'm fairly new as well, so not sure the easiest way) you need to go to a different trading platform (i'm using Binance), and trade Etherium for Link.

Some cryptos you can by with cash, which there are only a limited amount, especially on Coinbase. The vast majority are crypto to crypto trading. My real question is how many fucking keys or wallets do I need? I'm waiting for my ledger to arrive on Friday, so right now I'm just a jackass with my money sitting on an exchange. Thankfully, it's only 20 bucks lol.

I don’t have much at all and am not in a position to acquire shit tons more. But if it flexis like the voracious beast that prophecy claims, i’ll have enough gains to cashout half my ministack, using it to boost my forex account to where I’ll be able to make a few grand a week (instead of my current supplemental tier income) risking no more than 2% on trades and requiring no more than 100 pips in the green weekly to live a comfy af life.

But who knows, my forex account might moon before LINK does. Either way, I won’t have to wagecuk once there’s enough liquidity in my ol’ trading account.

10k based stack

44K here, would be comfier with 100K but I literally ate like shit this year to accumulate that much and I got tired of it a month ago and called it quits (after fomoing with 1000 euros at 0.55$), so I doubt I'll even reach 50K.
Hope we all make it

50k doesn’t feel comfy these days

Not comfy with 110K. Need 40K more to be relatively settled.

>42k
Rank 939
Rank 612
Rank 165
Rank 517

You get the deal.

Most of the posters in this thread claim to be in the top 1000 (in fact top 500) of all the link holding accounts you can explore ethplorer.

Not that I do not believe all of them, but most likely, larping.

Cant wait for sergey to exit scam on all you linkfags that bought the word of a con man. Then linkplebs will finally hang themselves and stop posting 100 link threads a day

There’s 3k people in the official chainlink telegram. Pretty niche community if you ask me. Biz has been shilling it for a year and prices have been affordable (less than .50) for broke ass NEETs and college students for a long time. I’m sure the demographics are heavily slanted towards white, high school and college computer science geeks plus a small portion of your normal blue collar investors. Seems like a difficult thing to actually ascertain, but I’m unironically #13x. Chainlink is the patrician’s investment.
t. NEET

Attached: 3CB5BACA-67D4-436D-902D-F79D5F06B255.jpg (540x720, 109K)

>that pic
must destroy

Attached: angrymerchant.jpg (297x365, 33K)

Jow Forums is the official chainlink telegram

>mfw the token black computer science geek

Attached: 1523334546323.jpg (601x600, 105K)

based.
t. 1500 LINK because why not.

Attached: 4chan in the 50s.png (1308x636, 119K)

I have 1000 and I’m happy with that. If it really does reach $1k, that’s $1 million and enough to live as a meet for the rest of my life.

*neet

6.3k here all i can afford with my poorfag ass who can't find a job. I'm going to keep investing my monthly neetbucks
in this.

Great question
50k here want 100k
Bought 50 + ETH yesterday will pick up another 50 both for Link when it comes back down

To accumulate more Bitcoin, just go to the grocery store and pay your invoices in BTC.

I have 1k LINK no larp

go for the chosen coin

100 ETH and 100,000 LINK. God tier.

Attached: the chosen coin.jpg (986x597, 56K)

Kek, pretty true.

How many XRP to make it?

XRP
>literally dozens of customers
>ummm, at least a dozen
>one big bank
>guys swift is ded
kek

>tfw I have 50k Link right nkw
>tfw I have enough in the game to buy 100k total link right now
>tfw I want 150k
>tfw my gambling on shitcoins only gives me the same alpha as Link does week over week

What am I supposed to do biz Bros? Is there any better strategy than this?

>only 17.8k

Attached: c4fe8cd0-a4c3-4456-a187-8eeb2b5b9462.jpg (900x1042, 49K)

If you hold XRP, you've already made all you will make. And that's friends with taxi drivers and 17 year olds who play Fortnite.

You literally can't lose with LINK until mainnet is released.

I'm considering dumping mine because I hate myself and because I want to allocate 100% my resources to crypto and productive hobbies. I know I'll be miserable, I know I could do this while having a gf, but the fact that I haven't stopped hating myself since high school(10 years ago) puts me on the fence about wanting to build anything stable.