What degree is better to become a hackerman?

What degree is better to become a hackerman?

Maths/IT
or
Computer Engineering

Attached: IMG_20181218_223212.jpg (561x571, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pacman128.github.io/pcasm/
eecs.umich.edu/courses/eecs588/static/stack_smashing.pdf
teachyourselfcs.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Degree doesn't mean shit, actually doing shit matrers

none.

just look online

Attached: 8871658c4c7771f563a5022dfabdf8d2db865b3730b80140d0a38732f162416d.gif (300x240, 1.33M)

FPBP.

Are you fucking retarded? You get degrees for careers. Not for degenerate black hat fantasies.

> hackerman

are you fucking 12

Hi here's a serious answer:

Computer science is your best bet. Computer engineering will give you a so-so software background and so-so electrical background (designing CPU's and microcontrollers etc.). Computer science focuses almost entirely on software and software theory and has more networking and security classes, which are the important ones if you want to "be a hacker". But honestly the best hackers are obsessed with network security and don't need to go to school (though it doesn't hurt) because they are experimenting in their free time.

Unless you are sub 110 iq, you can learn everything you need software related from books at your own pace. Getting a degree for this will simply make you advance at normie levels while also being force to take garbage courses such as arts and social studies.

I'm not Hispanic (American)

i have a high school diploma (20 yrs old) and still know more about hacking than most people that went to school for anything related. experience is your best bet

You just need books and a laptop you fucking retard.
pacman128.github.io/pcasm/
eecs.umich.edu/courses/eecs588/static/stack_smashing.pdf
teachyourselfcs.com/
etc, etc

But you won't do any of that, because you're a big dumb n-

If you're not already a hacker in high school then you'll never make it

true hackermans hack hardware. comp sci kids are total cucks and are almost always soi boys. the comp engineers i knew lifted and played sports and fucked the nurses

>be me
>get caught hacking at age 15
>parents get pissed threaten to cut off everything
>make a career non computer related
>13 years later.
>now have a strong itch to get back into cs
thank you senpai.

I deal with you self-taught fags every fucking day. You've never actually been tested. You just bullshit.

Neither. Teach yourself. That's what most do.

Grass is always greener. I studied compe and took 1 networking class (an elective, also in CS dept not compe). Sure we learn some asm and computer architecture but I feel pretty retarded when it comes to network protocols and ciphers etc., stuff I imagine is more fruitful for being a leet hacker man.

I have CISSP and OSCP for big dumb jigaboos like yourself. If you're American, I already own you.

Wow what an idiot. You should just be self-taught.

Hackers are born.

For cracking, you could probably developer a sufficient foundation by doing 101, reading a book on logics and watching videos on metasploit + nessus until you're confident enough to put in a year sandboxing.

"Hackerman" is a hacker who happens to be a cracker. No degree is necessary.

In general you are correct, however the real deal types either first learned on systems that are barely still relevant or grew up in it and have wired themselves to think like the systems and their users. For them, much of infosec is analogous to a primitive.

Back in the day, school was very much overrated. Before the internet caught on, there were only so many new facts in the books we read.

Like here's one for you. Back in the day, so few people knew even the basic IT shit that one of my colleagues would wear sweatpants and a T-shirt to a suit and tie office. Guy was so bullet proof that he tested it a few times by pissing himself to see if they'd send him home. Never happened.