Link BTC happening - Discussion

Alright, is anyone else buying this? First it was collusivecrypto with his spot on calls. But Nick Szabo with Jan. 3rd in his handle as well? This is too deep. I mean Link has been /ourcoin/, but is it really /thecoin/?

Attached: RevengeOfTheSatoshi.jpg (540x667, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S11779597#p11781862
t.
twitter.com/TraceMayer/status/1071870548421066753
proofofkeys.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can you explain?

image got fucked, my bad.

This is what i meant to post

Attached: 1545261685593.jpg (640x4103, 262K)

look at the old link symbol and szabos handle

The jan 3 thing is about withdrawing your btc from exchanges, you fucking retard
Kys

what does this have to do with chainlink?

So will 1500 be enough to make it?

Excuse me but what the fuck is this?

Attached: Capture1.jpg (375x335, 31K)

okay, explain the rest of these people though.

Nice image, but what's the connection between Szabo and Collusivecrypto/Bigdogg?

Who is Geostar?

This

bumping this thread for interest.

This is so surreal. Could you imagine after years of all these breadcrumbs and weird speculation this thing just blows up? I may just donate all my money to charity and blow my brains out because I will never have anyone to discuss the sheer audacity of something like that with

Attached: link1.jpg (1341x1252, 320K)

read the Luminous Codex. It's an idea for a crypto ecosystem. She's connected to it somehow iirc

Christ OP fucking do a better job at explaining what the fuck you're talking about

Still bumping because I wanna see the connection with link and btc

Attached: 1545274449335.gif (651x481, 467K)

I don't see the connection to chainlink...

New protocol: BCHSV

The eth genesis holders owning a shit ton of Link is pretty interesting

you'll have us fren.
The second image I posted. These people all seemingly called the huge drop in btc that we witnessed for the last month. I'm not too sure about the other people in the photo, but I've been following collusivecrypto's calls for a while, and that man is too accurate for it to be luck. I'm semi convinced that these people are insiders. With that as a possibility, do you think what else they are talking about may actually come to fruition?

Sean and his chick are sf burners. They live in lala land. Maybe they are truly plugged into another frequency, I do not know. He made some big early calls on btc and crypto things in general but has remained quite for awhile, just recently coming back to surface. I do not believe the twtr account is any real connection, just a random account someone found tht made some big calls on btc as well as mentioned link so obviously the neets clutched onto it. They think Sean and Geostar chick may be the twtr account (I'ts not) Szabos a couple of days ago added the key and jan3 to his account but I don't have any idea on what that is about. The graphic is just someone trying to connect something that more than likely means nothing. Or it does mean something. Everything about link is fucking weird. That is the only I know for a fact.

Yeah, but besides that as well as that crypto dog claiming old school btc whales are moving to chainlink, what other connection is there?

The pics are acting strange for me...are the people in the photo claiming chainlink will moon? How so?

Really hard to connect it to link, seems possible but could argue they mean a different crypto. That Sean ironstag guy makes no mention of anything but btc.

You're making me nervous to be holding btc bags rn OP. Should I do it? Should I buy Link?

Attached: 1539832290295.png (740x900, 923K)

Attached: 1544367752179.jpg (201x251, 7K)

reading this and my heart is racing
we're really gonna make it

Attached: 1519232939509.jpg (765x670, 232K)

The numbers don't lie. Money is evil. Buy link

Yeah. The pic isn't my OC, so maybe it was just a schizo trying to connect nonexistent dots. Like you anons said, my main interest in this story comes from the biggdogg tweets and the genesis wallet. I think how all this stuff happened in about 2 weeks is the weird part, but could just be coincidence. Who really knows.

I think btc is safe.

So far the Jan 3 thing has been advertised as a demonstration of monetary sovereignty by withdrawing all of one's btc from exchanges (dubbed "Proof of Keys"). I guess we will see what is actually in store when it happens. Regarding tying link to all of this, I just don't see enough of a connection for it to be warranted yet. Even if they were trying to push this protocol with "oracles are the new miners" it doesn't seem like there is enough infrastructure in place for link to be ready. Furthermore, it would be a pretty big mistake to generate a ton of hype around the token before its utility has been established. I'm just not seeing it.

Attached: 545eab306da811a274c04bdc-750-562.jpg (750x562, 59K)

Bigdogg also stated that the chainlink pump has concluded.

I followed these fucking breadcrumbs a while back, and it landed me here.

I put up 15 ethers for suicide insurance purposes.

DYOR. as always

www.faythe.io

Too many coincidences, this could well be the GOD Protocol.

Attached: 1545014082578.jpg (1600x1200, 1.28M)

I like elephants and God likes elephants.

explain this. Why are there 88,000 telegram members for that project? Seems like a scam

BTC is not safe it's already dead most just don't see it yet. BTC is unironically myspace and bleed a slow death

Attached: elmo.jpg (800x450, 164K)

The circle is almost complete

Attached: Atoshima.png (160x160, 13K)

Literal scam

Faythe is a scam.
They are wash trading their own eth through their own wallets to make it seem as though they have raised "200 million dollars".
The website is based on an old template used to make ico scams.
There isn't even a whitepaper!
Literally just a pretty designed website with a "send me your money" button.

the circle is almost comprete.

>www.faythe.io
Do you have the link to the previous thread anons were discussing this. theres a telegram group dedicated to seeing if this is real or fake. any invite please?

Mainnet could be operational by Jan 3

there we go.

At least Sandeep knows what the fuck im talking about.

Attached: 1543275573640.jpg (743x502, 271K)

warosu.org/biz/thread/S11779597#p11781862
found it

t.
me/joinchat/GvMf0UwSMasMyzHI7l0dww

nope, was looking for it the other day. as ai said, i am not fucking shilling Faythe, all im telling u dumb niggers is I put a little sumtin sumtin just for suicide insurance in faythe. because there were too many breadcrumbs in that previous thread u mention. if its a scam, it was perfectly designed for an autist like me.

lol not gonna happen

Attached: jones.webm (853x480, 2.41M)

Sergey is satoshis you fucking spergs.

console.faythe.io

went there

did not expect that ARG

I just don't know who is jewing who anymore

>console.faythe.io

this is fucking cool.

why does this project have like 3 diff coins?

There is a white paper
In the telegram
Faythe.io/paper.html

Like I said before all the weird shit is delibrately breadcrumbed
Even the white paper only found when u wade thru the sea of shit fucking bot filled telegram
Could be a cardano tier scam with some cool larp made by oldfag that know how to stimulate our autist sense
Could be something else.
Idk nigger

You fucking assholes, this thing looks like a joke. Wake up to yourselves, its just a bunch of esoteric obscure shit written by some phaggot trying to seem like a visionary. Needs to unironically kys himself fuking lame ass. Link on the otherhand actually has a "technical" whitepaper. Don't be fooled by this.

if you're a virgin...

wtf is going on?

Attached: IMG_20181220_060848.jpg (1080x1844, 752K)

Proof of keys, thats the 3rd january I am not a linky but this shit smells, will aswell buy some link before years end too many coincidences.

You will wageslave for the rest of your miserable existence.

>whale
>2 million bags of link
>1 million bags of link
so literally under $1,000,000 lmao. Is this the best larp linktards can come up with?

I watched Geo Stars vid. basically saying Satoshi is back again, literally sings it, and says that he is about to dump 1 million BTC on the market killing BTC and investing in a new protocol. No one has figured out what that protocol is dead. The only clue is that there is no POW and that POW is dead. Polluting the world.

Sean Ironstag is her homie. Constantly defends her in the comments section and backs up what she is saying. He has his own crypto trading group on Facebook. I completely lost respect for him as he has a current top post in that board shilling EOS saying its gonna take over ETH.

I wanna know whats up with Nick Szabos and the "key". I didn't see any Jan3 next to his name. Anyone got a screen shot or a clue as to whats up with that?

Smartcontract.com was registered days before Bitcoin's whitepaper. Now Sergey owns it as Chainlink's website. No guarantees it was Szabo, but he was the lone person talking about Smart Contracts at the time as he invented the term.

Attached: 1542368770240.png (800x363, 154K)

Can you expand on the Jan3 withdrawing all of ones BTC from exchanges.

1. what is this intended to do.
2. Would this spike the price of BTC? is that the intention?

wtf, this is weird. I know for a fact I saw the key symbol with Jan3 and now the Jan3 is gone. It was there for at least the last few days. It was there 8-10hours ago, I remember this morning reading a tweet of his and thinking to myself "what is this Jan3 about"

Explain to me what makes you so confident in this.. Please im waiting..

They have no argument other than posting schizo-like larps and braindead overused memes, hence they cant properly respond to any criticism nor explain why the spout out low effort talking points to dissidents

Attached: D3E60245-5996-48CB-B9CD-4A9B6B1289DC.jpg (601x664, 113K)

jan 3 Still there if you google his name and find the Twitter result

Tom gonser, Town Crier, AWS implementation, clients that will be using the network announced everyday.

That's enough for me to be convinced that this shit will moon massively.

Im talking about Faythe not Link

Sorry if you misunderstood, what i meant was that link actually has a technical white paper as opposed to faythe which looks like some obscure nonsense.

That's a fucking shit whitepaper

id also like to point out that Geo Star states Satoshi will sell his 1 million coins in the new year.

This contradicts what Szabos and the proof of key jan 3 movement is about no?

damn the rumor about sanjay creg and satoch is true, i wonder if vishnu made the compooter toorin complete?

twitter.com/TraceMayer/status/1071870548421066753
proofofkeys.com/
1. If I understand correctly, it is calling for what is essentially an annual "bank run" on exchanges. At the very least, it's a good thing for people to understand how to withdraw funds, generate private keys, and manage their keys safely. Without this basic knowledge there will never be any form of individual sovereignty in our future. Concerns about this on behalf of large institutions are what led to a huge focus on custodial solutions this year.
2. If there is enough traction for the meme to take off it will probably be a clusterfuck. Such an enormous increase in traffic would cause the btc network to slow to a crawl. Also since it is likely that most exchanges can (and do) trade with your balance in the same way that a bank might loan out your deposit to earn interest, this will limit their ability to manipulate. However we also know that most exchanges impose withdrawal restrictions to protect from a sudden drop in liquidity or stolen funds. If this is circumvented by enough users with proper verification then it's possible most exchanges (except maybe binance) will just shutdown for a bit kek. If that does happen, it will further cement the importance of managing your own keys since doing so is the only way to protect yourself from unforeseen downtime. Whatever DOES happen, you can be sure various media outlets and shills will be sensationalizing every bit of news in order to squeeze out more swings. All of this chaos would make a perfect storm for Satoshi to mythically appear and dump his coins, which is why I think that part is absolutely fake and gay.

Attached: 1537638534680.gif (750x750, 1.87M)

fucking retard. szabo supports btc core you low iq nigger lmao.

linktards are pathetic. only 3x roi in btc since 1.5 years. id get this desperate aswell.

(checked)
Americans aren't the only people who gold has anything other than a currency, and you are the reason why government not want to own ANY bitcoin.

But that guy who said to exit all crypto markets said wednesday, it wasn't until much later that the dump happened. Anyone could've predicted it, what makes something credible, is that you ACTUALLY have the information.

How is this schizophrenic rambling in any way related to Chainlink?

Just because there is a fucking cube behind this "Atoshima" character ?

That cube itself probably the most generic "symbol" associated to any blockchain related projects etc.

What does this have to do with LINK? Faythe looks like typical hype ico scam coin/token.

>FAYTHE The evolution of blockchain, an
AI based financial ecosystem
>AI BASED

kek

I'm all in on link, but this is some grade A delusion. This is worse than when you retards claimed that roastie from Salesforce was someone important.

If you actually see believe what that that crazy girl and this other guy are saying

>BTC overrun with greed
>new airdopped on blockchain

Wtf does that have to do with link?

Is Szabo connected to link? There's a good chance. Is Szabo signaling a satoshi key? Maybe. But the key is not signaling Chainlink? Delusional.