NEVER FORGET 7777777 FGLA

Faggotass Greendildo larp user.

>today's not a good day for no linkers.

>LINK today (

Attached: 1519210906368.png (400x414, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mu0cE9RgK5M&frags=pl,wn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Checked

Is there any reason or news behind this link pumps?

Checked and thank you Fgla. Carry the torch and lead us through the darkness!
I don't know what it is but I have good feels about this larp. He came out of nowhere and called a big green dildo to the minute nearly.
He either knows things or is big spender.
My family

Attached: 1542421530353.png (888x1025, 409K)

AYYYYYYYYYYYYY LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1544595104479.jpg (1024x663, 501K)

Hi fgla
When will you reveal what you know?

Can you get a trip please? If you're right again today, there will be larps of larps daily.

where do you see the price by christmas? Thanks FGLA

Checked
Will there be a good time to re enter the market or should I fomo

this. how do we know you are the same user in that previous thread?

wee woo wee woo larp police here, we consider you legitimate for now, proceed please mister fgla

Thanks based FGLA. I bought a bit more link for my poorfag stack. How much link to just barely make it (1st world NEETdom)?

Attached: nani_link_xrp_oc.webm (640x360, 1.58M)

larp you can believe in

Attached: FGLA.jpg (1500x932, 297K)

FGLA here, phone posting so my ID is changed. Tripfags are fucking faggots, but I'll give you one just for fun this one time

--peace

I must be seeing double! 4 Faggotass larpers!

Thanks FGLA.

This is what we can avoid.

can u give us a more precise time the pump will start

Damn linky memes go hard nowadays

Based Faggotass Greendildo larp user, tell us what is happening man. I have so many questions

Is it whales accumulating ?
What about "satoshi dumping BTC" roumor ? Cant it crash link too ?

Please give us something...we are hungry like jews in work camps... tell us at least if our 2017 and 2018 breadcrums are true.

What's happenin in 13 minutes?

checked. thanks FGLA. I'm going to go all in now.

nothing is happening frens :(

i guess im a big guy

Wen

Whats the next step of your master plan???

Get em on board, I'll call it in.

Attached: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (716x768, 79K)

crashing this market WITH NO SURVIVORS

fake larper nothing happening

are you off by three hours again?

if you hop in your time machine and set the date for approx 1 week ago friend, I'd say that's pretty good.

poorfag stacks won't likely have to wait half as long as the eth poorfags who managed to hold. monitor the price action and other fundamentals -LEARN and you'll find the strength. don't sit with a thumb up your ass.

I can give rough guidance but you gotta appreciate these things do fluctuate. yesterdays 3hr warning was however precise.

it's all true, hundreds of teams. beyond what you can imagine. don't worry about BTC as per yesterday.

no master plan. just making calls based on every measurable. I've posted here before and nailed it, but people are fickle.

things fluctuate as said. and it shouldn't matter if you're a true marine with relative stack. if you're day trading a few thousand link you'll get your ass served.

Attached: 1518931000593.jpg (1000x1000, 137K)

who are u? a whale? a link insider ?

Everything is actually happening. I'm living in a surreal reality at the moment which I'm not even sure of exists. Dear Satoshi team, destroy BTC and flip to LINK and have the singularity dawn upon us #3rdjan

Based FGLA. I’m a poorfag student and I wanna fucking kill myself right now. Last week I bought link at 6100 and sold at 6300 thinking I made a nice profit. Bear market after all. Now a week later it’s mooning and I can’t afford a third less links than at the same time a week ago. I don’t have much so 10k stack last week would be phenomenal but I was too greedy. Link kept going up everyday and I said it’s overbought + bear market, surely it will retrace. Fuck no it didn’t. What to now? Will I ever get an entry below 7k sats or did I ruin my only chance at financial freedom. Wanna necc.

Attached: DEBD52F1-B299-4643-B032-FCA375E59519.jpg (700x652, 227K)

Why is it that BTC doesn't matter anymore in relation to LINK?

Can buy link for 33 cents before 99,99% of population even know what it is.
>swingtrading
>wanna fucking kill myself right now

Youre double retard user

Swing trading is a meme fren. You'll see anons post here that they made xx swing trading, but 90% of them get rekt in the end.

>they thought $1000 EOY was just a meme

Attached: 1542770634842.png (500x622, 139K)

Faggotass

All in last week at 20 cents I could afford 10k links. Now I can barely afford 6k. Of course I feel like shit. When you’re poorfag every cent matters in increasing the stack. Not everyone has tons of money to invest. I know catching bottom is stupid as fuck, but buying after 40% pump doesn’t feel smart too. I want to buy my hold position at the good price like 20 cents. And then just add 300$ every month and hold. I know you guys hate fags like me, but I hope someone understands my struggle.

Attached: 2D045C1D-555B-4F72-BC9B-728F0ACAC9DE.jpg (278x245, 35K)

I only got into crypto a couple weeks ago, and boy am I glad I bought Link.
Is there a way to transfer my dollars to Binance directly? I initially bought ETH on Coinbase, but there's a waiting period. I want to turn those into Link right now.

We've always gone hard

Attached: 1545235809874.gif (600x450, 66K)

I have 250k, when will I make it

THIS FGLA IS A LARP

DO NOT BELIEVE HIM

HE DOESN'T EVEN FIND THE IDEA OF A PREGNANT SERGEY AROUSING

on another subject, how old is Sergey?

So you are just a TA guy or is there more to this larping?

You seem to know things

Is faythe real ?

Iktf. Only able to put in like 3-600$ month for the past year. Suffering is real when you know something will moon. Worked my way from a no coiner to a major in the link marines this month. Just buy and hold no matter the price every month man and dont think about it

I did extensive research on the matter and never found out. I'm mainly interested in his birth date so i can send him a nice birthday present.

bless the heart of the user that made that
I got a nice chuckle and feeling of warmth all over my body seeing that gigantolous Sergey's screwmachine swinging

fucking this. all of it. can somebody post the ranks? poorfag here who managed to squeeze an additional 3k linkies in the past month

honestly I'm no whale, no insider as such (no contact with SC team).

take a walk through your town or city and ask 1000 people what a decentralized oracle network is and if they think it will monetize the API economy. you'll then realise .

beautiful

>what is make it?
rhetorical btw.

haters gonna imitate

not just a TA guy but believe, TA isn't always a meme. EVERY MEASURABLE POSSIBLE.

the ranks don't really matter when people have big stacks over several addresses. take your etherscan rank and divide by 3 for a guesstimate.

you'll notice the selloffs getting eaten up pretty quickly depending if you have your magnifying glass out or not.

if ur not a whale or have a team connection, why should we trust anything u have to say about the LINK price ?

100$ in 2019 possible?

so you are telling me that you are just a ta faggot?

7 figures I suppose

Fgla thanks for coming back.
Will we see major price action in the next 3 months?

Here comes Santa Claus
Here comes Santa Claus
Right down Sandra Claus
Laaaane

Oh my god, a fucking attention seeking TA whale pumping empty orders...
He “predicted” pump because he bought with 0,5% of his BTC holdings and thus pumping the price... what do you think it was ? Swift buying from coinbase ? Lol

He is not insider and knows nothing, otherwise he would tell us or at least provided some breadcrums... “cant tell”... my ass...

Here is You, bravo, you have our attention

>sandra claus

Attached: ltDan.jpg (162x191, 6K)

Nolinkers will be punished
$1000

Attached: 1544024440335.png (600x654, 437K)

except it's literally dumping right now, target 6000 sats

it makes zero difference to my life if you trust me or not. I'm not what you want, but I'm what you need.

yes.

no.

yes.

>running a link node will be the new mining.

I wanted to kms before 2018 is over if you're lying then I will have no choice but to publicly declare that you are a poopy stinky pants individual and whom I dont respect. I already made peace with entering the eternal void you stupid man

why would you trick me like this? this life hasnt been very nice for me

Seems like that, whats the point of coming here and providing zero relevant information ? I bet he will pump another 10% soon just to stay relevant and whole Jow Forums will go crazy,again. He provided zero information and arifically pumped the price so stop worshipping him..

But to be honest, me having hundreds of bitcoins i would pump link 2x for you too tho, but without stupid everyday larps

Do you really want that we trust you without proof? This is just degenerate gambling. This is not what Sergey want.

Do you backtest your TA strategies on historical data with algos?

Attached: B168E2DD-633B-48BB-80E5-9CB6CEA90C40.jpg (526x394, 100K)

life is what you make it friend. don't be a victim of yourself.

I guarantee I'm not pumping anything. I'm all in and have been for a long time.

I don't need your trust friend.

this is the wild west, unchartered. only the most adaptive survive.

right now is looking really good if you've hopped off the wagon.

Attached: 1523678943291.jpg (934x625, 60K)

Jonny Huxtable has joined ChainLink.

>3 man team

they usually have a verification process in the moment so that some transfers are immediate. at least they had it a few months ago cause i used (and i had transferred out of coinbase dozens of the time and they still made me do it)

My Point is... if I trust you without proof... Im a degenerate gambler.

oh sorry. yes I guess you would be.

>lifes a gamble and fortune favors the brave.

anyhow....enjoy the show.

>and merry xmas you filthy animals.

Attached: 1543688562986.jpg (854x1280, 385K)

So no point backtesting? There are certain technicals that are just fundamental, like reading a whitepaper?

Attached: 15100A85-5545-4E18-9B2B-DC117AACA2A4.jpg (1024x1024, 162K)

underrated

100$ when though

It 100% he's larping. If/when BTC continues its dive LINK will go with it regardless of fundamentals.

The API economy is already monetized faggot. Every web app you use today relies on APIs. Smart contracts are a TINY slice of the use case pie.

He didn't say BTC doesn't matter, he said don't worry about BTC. FGLAnon prob thinks the btc bull is back.

Finally managed to shill my mum into buying LINK. She is gonna invest £500 sometime soon, about 1900 LINK. Hopefully the price doesn't moon too hard before then. but I suppose it probably will... She understands it's something to do with smart contracts but I don't think she understands anything beyond that, nor what a smart contract actually is.

not today satan.

the NEW api economy that your brain can't comprehend yet clearly? link node operators have a golden ticket, and that's what counts.

>The API economy is already monetized faggot. Every web app you use today relies on APIs. Smart contracts are a TINY slice of the use case pie.
He obviously means monetising APIs for smart contracts, something novel, not what's already happening. Smart contracts make up only a tiny amount of the API economy *now* but Chainlink's success will be directly tied to the growth of the portion of the API economy that supplies smart contracts with off-chain data.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mu0cE9RgK5M&frags=pl,wn

Attached: 1543847597426.png (521x509, 288K)

i dont see it mate

genius haha

hope chainlink will get the five sevens to be honest

The quints of truth will bring us 1k eoy 2019

>it makes zero difference to my life if you trust me or not. I'm not what you want, but I'm what you need.
this just means you are a larp that gives us hope to hold
what we want is the real deal insider

See you in Linkland boys

MY STINKY LINKY STAYS SUPER STINKY $1000 EOY

link 1000$ eoy!

$50 eo Jan 2019

You fucking bastard, don't bring others into this degeneracy.

Attached: DFB1691E-2BB1-4162-8B55-57EDDA5F4F0B.gif (384x216, 265K)

Where to learn. Babypips is the only source I know. I’m a newfag obviously

why isnt it pumpinggggggggg ahhhrhgggghghghghghghg

if you dont bring your family in how do you expect to create inter-generational wealth to match the Rothschilds?

So, many things are happening behind closed doors now?
Like johnny from linkpool joining the team and institutional accumulation?

Welcome back, FaggotAss user.

What is different about today's larp vs the larp yesterday?