REN dark-node : Let's talk realistic $

Yo, so, fuck it...I finally caved and got 5 REN darknodes.

This chart does a decent job of explaining the what-ifs....HOWEVER : That's based on 5,000 darknodes. This articles states 10,000 will be the max (which, if I'm not wrong, is the total supply)
medium.com/republicprotocol/ren-collateralized-nodes-introduction-to-darknodes-566d7a5d2899

We all know at a 10M market-cap that this is going to easily 10-20x. I'd say a 50x isn't out of the question, but people have to actually use it.

I highly doubt we'll see the top of this chart, but is it reasonable to think that one will be able to make $50,000 / year off a REN node in 2021?

Godspeed, node holders Don't fuck up and sell this, ever.. I am surprised this shit is still only 0.02 cents.

Cheers.

Attached: REN.png (714x139, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamir's_Secret_Sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=kjX72sHFZhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

You really don't think this is a good buy at this market-cap?

Regardless of node earnings, this is going to take the fuck off whether you like it or not.

lmao some poor pleb fell for a masternode scam late 2018. imagine how much of a brainlet you have to be to buy any of these new scams

laughing at you, sir

You can tell that to early DASH holders. Oh wait, I am one.

I'm an old head, and this is a very, very good buy right now.

Just curious what others think is realistic for earning in a few years.

Enjoy hating yourself in a few years.

masternodes, darknodes, whateverthefucknodes are just a meme and I don't feel sorry for anyone that falls for it

If they can actually capture any of the dark pool market then yeah

Is there any reason to think they will?

it's all a gamble, but these gooks have huobi in their pocket.

time will tell, but free money is free money, and if this cracks the top 100 (which it should), then, well....i think you have an indication of where we'll be at.

Look, newfags, all I know is that all the best 100x's have happened around a 20-30K+ market-cap.

This is 13M.

Do the math. Probably the safest bet in the whole space aside from a few clutch things I won't talk about yet.

You've been warned repeatedly by others, and the Binance listing confirms.

Bye bye!

>public nodes
pointless, and exposes legitimate organizations to risk
>private, permissionless ledgers
work just as well, and trust is still established by being shared between orgs, rather than orgs and public

nodes are a very dumb ponzi meme

>t. idiots thinking this is a high inflationary masternode scheme.

REN total supply is capped at 1 billion.

Darknodes are paid trading fees in whatever that is being traded (e.g. ETH, WBTC, USDC).

This is NOT a masternode ponzi scheme.

Attached: JvFFVmatwWHRfvmtd53nmEJ94xpKydwmbSC5H5svBACH7xzHYqJDc9g1BdApXgYyersMBC2FaikeC7KjPbQ9jogrHeuJcyTqmNA7 (640x180, 31K)

>This is NOT a masternode ponzi scheme.

>now please sirs buy our masternodes! the more you get earlier the richer you will be! check our handy-dandy profits chart! moon soon sirs!

except that REN encrypts orders on the network using shamir's secret sharing algorithm. go read up on the project.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamir's_Secret_Sharing

Yep.

Yep.

Unironically "don't worry, they'll FOMO in at a 10x", but....for real.

t.oldhead

Actually, the 50-60 other old-folks I've talked to have been buying at ever since 3 cents, taking gains from other moons to buy more. One dude has 50 nodes and says he alone will keep the price around $1 when shit really hits the fan.

This is guaranteed money. I only got 5 because I'm tied into other things I only think will get me more, later. Hope to cap out around 30 nodes. Enjoy 2019!

I mean yeah, the project looks like it has some pump in it. Will it be used? No idea, as do you.

It doesn't look like a bad project. I've done extensive research. The dev team is very young so that's not great.

Your talking down to people and saying "I'm an old-head" is incredibly cringey, though. There's no need to come across as an authority figure here when it's pretty obvious that you're just trying to shill some bags.

was gonna say the same thing. For someone to shill so strongly, should tell everything one needs to know. At this point in time, this is no better those amblets saying a master node would give you $90k passive income...based off of their ass.

This isn't some $5K volume pajeet garbage. If you think my shill on an Indonesian basket-weaving forum is going to do anything, well....

I'm just trying to help. One of the few assured 50x's in 2019. Not easy to come by these days.

Thanks for raising awareness user
I bought some, looks legit
Looking forward to see how thick, solid and tight it can get

Attached: 1545297446567.jpg (1280x868, 231K)

The more nodes that deploy, the more expensive the token will be. It will reach a point where itll be unaffordable to 99% of investors wanting a node. I will be surprised if we actually see more than 5k nodes. Also, the team has delivered more in this year than some of the shit projects that have been around longer. They don't hype anything up to drive prices and they do not dump their supply as their tokens staked until 2020. This is a solid project, better than half the shit in the top 20. The reason it is so undervalued right now, is because the team is made of professionals and not gimmicky scammers. You better hold onto those nodes.

Of course I'll hold onto them.

Good discourse. Be well.

youtube.com/watch?v=kjX72sHFZhI

they are Crypto Chads and Darknodes start earning rewards in 2 Weeks. Confy as fuck.

NOBODY will use it.
Look at all the ethereum dapps. There are no users for this crap.
Enjoy your masternode bags.

hahaha ur a brainlet.

The Main Application of REN is CRYPTOTRADING and not sending crypto txs.

Owning REN is like owning an exchange.