Tfw you will never have a QT3.14 asian gf

>tfw you will never have a QT3.14 asian gf
>tfw you will never taste the delicous asian pussies i eat every night
>tfw you will never make it
>tfw link will moon

Attached: imadeit.jpg (1337x1337, 410K)

ew, imagine all the STDs, licking an asian hooker pussy, is like licking a public toilet

Those are trannies and asian girls smerr rike fish.

found the virgin incel guy who fell for the STD Meme

Attached: 41697961_301509567247449_8246394928385490944_n.jpg (720x960, 84K)

>std meme
Lol have fun buddy

disgusting, you must be filled with STDs by now, pretty sure your sweat is toxic AF, it could be used as a chemical weapon

I will be in Pattaya next month
Can't wait

>She...

No hate though, would hit the one on the right.

>he fell for life threaten stds are a meme meme

have fun my hookerbro
pattaya best city in the world

Attached: 41717071_301231340608605_171849548547751936_n.jpg (720x960, 92K)

When I went to Japan I was struck by how beautiful the girls in their 20's were. I was also struck by how dog shite ugly the older women were. They looked like Kim Jon il with saggier tits. On average Asian women seem to age about as well as a bunch of grapes left in the beating sun.

i always want to visit japan.

can you tell me how easy are the women to bang?

Attached: IMG_1318.jpg (960x1289, 396K)

I only live and make money hoping I will die in Pattaya, unironically.

Went with my Mrs but even then I did get a fair few looks from girls as we walked round Tokyo. Its hard to tell tho. I'm a good deal taller than most there 6'1" and blonde/blue eyes so maybe it was more out of curiosity than anything else. The Japanese are very friendly people and go out of their way to help you... I think it's easily misconstrued as wanting to fuck

i think you are my twin.
i am hoping the same bro
die with cocaine and hookers

fuck all western sluts
asian race = master race

Attached: IMG_1317.jpg (960x1200, 364K)

I am one, I am many

Attached: 1544996995962.png (1653x957, 101K)

I took ya-ba in BKK with a top shemale.
Shit was so cash but don't do it if you already thought about it.
You will have a great night and ten horrible days with fever, anxiety and all...
Have you tried Angeles city or Manila?

Can we make a discord group and go on sex tourism together as biz bros?

Maybe we can be called the Pattaya pals.

Do you have LINE guys?
Mine is dvx1992
Already planning to meet several girls and LB's in PTT and BKK, as I said earlier I will be there next month for 35 days.
Do you guys look the content from Dead farang, Sean in wonderland and Cheap Charlie? BKK112 is good too.

Attached: pp,550x550.u5.jpg (550x550, 33K)

O shit d one in d right is my skulmate in hiskul

Goodness everyone in that pic is hideous

Not everyone was born with great genetics. That's why some people make killings in the market and go live permanently as sex tourists in SE asia.

Asian girls are incredibly easy to get if you're a tall attractive white guy. They were basically tripping over me.

I went to Japan too and I saw maybe 1 attractive girl a day, opposed to dozens when I'm at home in Europe. Been to Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto. All the girls have horrible crooked teeth and horse faces. Would not recommend.

Also you need to realize the females do not see many white men, they are mostly curious not flirtatious.

This is a common trap white men visiting japan fall into, they feel like they are a rockstar because they are getting all these “looks” from women, but ask them how many women they banged (it’s zero)