COSS GENERAL THREAD

COSS IS BOSS

20$ BY EOY2019

Attached: coss.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

finna moon ye

>"upgrade" exchange
>it still looks, runs, and feels like shit

kek, what is this try number 4?

Anons won't listen OP. No point in trying to help those who won't read up to be able to 100x their money.

kek, what a miserable FUD. Everyone knows that the exchange is fast and smooth now, retard.

based Full Halfie

>Everyone knows that the exchange is fast and smooth now, retard.

keep dreaming cosslet, it runs like shit, takes forever to load, has a terrible UI, and almost no volume (due to running like shit)

kucoin had the right idea - just copy paste binance

coss has failed on several different occasions to make a viable product that is capable of competing with other exchanges

it doesn't even have an excuse like Liquid (who uses cold storage for everything)

its just shit, and so are you

remember, COSS = LOSS

actually they are good now, i'm impressed. its just a matter of time

until you lose everything? i agree

you are so funny wow best comment on Jow Forums by far i'm more impressed

4channel

>writing this much about a coin you are clearly invested in
>imagining this does anything other than confirm to smart money it’s time to buy
Tiresome.

Give it straight to me fellas, will I make it with ~1000COSS?

Attached: 1514962950115.png (578x713, 410K)

No, you'll need at least 25k to make it. Luckily with the fee split you'll have a compounding portfolio for free (convert to ETH --> buy more COSS --> get more fee split)

imagine holding coss bags

Attached: cosstarded.png (651x306, 32K)

Attached: 1508611407949.png (688x1251, 514K)

you are stupid, next.

WARNING EVERYONE.
If you're considering buying this, do a quick google research on the founder. He started pyramid schemes in multiple countries.

NEXT.exchange is going to absolutely cuck coss fags

Literally who?

I just wish Coss would give me my coins back :(
Website updates and poof all
Coins are gone. History shows eth deposits and Coss purchase and no withdrawals but balance is zero.

it is weird, can't you just contact them ? That seems odd.

I have an open case it’s pending

Same situation but not worried much. They've been good with these issues . Just have to wait it out.

Every COSS thread has spam about some other shitass startup site that will never amount to anything. It used to be like 90% coinmetro spam.

COSS exchange was so fucked up I don't even care if it goes to zero. This is literally a coin flip. There are only 2 options when you put money into this. Either you become rich as fuck or lose your money.

Facts are this project failed so many times and in many ways and they still get shit done. That's so fucking funny, this turned into my favourite Bagholder SHITCOIN.

They are a bunch of clowns though that have chosen the wrong profession. Rune is about the ugliest beta concentration camp survivor running a business I have ever seen. That's for sure.

Yea but the fact that they've fucked up so many times while still surviving is impressive on its own... plus its only natural they learn something from all these blunders. Looks like things are finally turning around.

it's not even giving fee split it just says "coming soon"

HAHAHAHAH

I had a friend who accidentally sent his btc to a bitcoin cash wallet in COSS
He submitted a ticket with COSS and they reverted everything

That's pretty awesome.

Attached: 1520889612979.jpg (600x600, 67K)

yep, they do that.

They do almost everything else badly but they do that.

If they actually manage to build a successful exchange well ... what a story !