TA user, souuup

Good morning biz

It's like 7:30 AM and I'm making some tea while checking charts. Let's chat and recap yesterday's thread.

Hope I linked that right. Anyway. Like I expected $BTC fell to 3650 levels and made a leg upto 4k and is on its way towards 4430. You can see my prediction from the original post of the old thread.

I also mentioned that BCHABC will probably find its place somewhere between 146-168$.

and told this user to take profits from link at 8756, hope he listened.

Same old, sharing charts, chatting and taking some requests.

>pic related, BTC

Attached: xbtusd20122018.png (1508x747, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/university/technical/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How did you learn TA? What are the best resources for learning?
Cheers

Yo. Where's your TP1 and TP2 targets today on BTC?

Here's the TA from yesterday. Might aswell post it.

I'll be making sure that I take profits from almost everything @ 4430 if we don't blow through it with hopes of reentrying somewhere around 3650 again.

Little sidenote, if everything holds up this is how the last year's bull run started. Very similar bullish h&s pattern. Would be funny to see if it just does the same thing over again.

Attached: xbtusd19122018.png (1508x747, 101K)

I'm the user that asked about where to take profits from link. I wanted to play it safe so I placed a sell order a bit below 8500 sats that got filled last night.
Thankfully I resisted the FOMO and bought back a bit lower with a small profit.
Any new thoughts on the link chart? Some friends predicted at least one retest of the 9k sats area.

nice prediction fren, kesinlikle tabanlı ve kırmızıhaplı

What do you think about DGB, it already did +40% this week. Shall I take profits now or is there more to come?

>It's like 7:30 AM
So, 7:31 AM? 7:29 AM? 0730hrs? 08:30 pm + 10 timezones? Not sure what ‘like’ is adding to your clocks assertion at all

Just online and experience. There are plenty of resources on the internet. Investopedia is a great place to start.

Learn the basics, move on to patterns and formations, move on to candlestick patterns, and finish up with indicators like RSI, MACD, Moving averages etc.

TA is like any other skill. Nothing special to it. You kinda have to enjoy looking at charts and trying to find patterns though. After years of doing this shit honestly I feel like fucking Russell Crowe from A beautiful mind, seeing like shapes and shit on charts while my friends and parents are like wtf is he doing.

Lol.

But yeah, you have to walk through the frustration and lose money. Losing money is probably the greatest lesson in trading.

Don't have 2 TPs, just range between 4226-4430 (XBTUSD, bitmex chart on tradingview) where I'll evaluate when to take profit.

Can you give look into SV pls? Looks kinda juicy

Is REN a good buy now?

HAHAHA. Thanks brothe.

All good. Not really sure. Honestly right now it probably needs some retracement and developing of the chart.

I've been taking profits on all my alts and plan to get out of BTC as it reaches the range that I mentioned before. Switch to stable coins and be patient.

Also, apart from my question about DigiByte.
How far do you think the pullback will be after reaching the 4226-4430 levels on BTC?

Thanks user.

Do you code your own backtest algo?

Attached: E341E9BD-7AFC-49CF-8991-A6B6F7B41174.gif (400x560, 431K)

Damn SV looks good. I had leveled bids in 56-74 range. Only 30% of them got filled but really didn't expect this shit to breakthrough this descending triangle. Wow.

Right now consolidating above the trendline on lower time frames. Might have another leg up, but also could be the indicator that it doesnt have enough momentum for a clean break.

Watching for now.

Attached: bchsvusd20122018.png (1508x747, 50K)

Thanks for the TA user. Will look to get in and out and your targets

Attached: 1543171233523.png (1066x558, 63K)

What to buy, when to TP, and what stop-loss

Thx

Where do you see the end of this rally? And would you say we will hit a new low anytime soon?

Whaddup TA user been enjoying your threads. Took some profit from LINK yesterday looking for a nice entry point. What are your thoughts?

Does your meme lines show a dip in BTC in the future and how big of a dip?

Thanks

Lol no, I know about algo trading but lemme tell you that shit works until it doesn't.

There are bots that divide your BTC amount to like 5 and analyze charts 24/7 for golden crosses, rsi bottom outs all that shit and entry and take profits, stop loss on their own.

But at a bear market, these things fucking blow. I've had this guy who lost like 10 grand in a day cause he was using this stupid fucking bot when btc was tanking from 6k and it kept on seeing good setups to buy on alts. Lol.

I dunno, it might be ok if you only activate it in bullish markets and manually deactivate it when you think the whole scene is getting bearish.

I said the range on previous posts, 3650.

For DGB i sense some weakness but is finding support on some MA's on daily chart, so it could have another leg up.

Stop loss 275 for sure though.

Where will link retrace in your opinion. I have cash prepared to buy, feeling strong fomo.

Attached: E2FF8DAC-8A4E-4E2A-8FEC-5D9E0D836EF1.jpg (610x611, 135K)

what the FUCK is happening to BTC?
is the bullrun really here already?
are we ever going down to last week's levels?

Thanks for taking a look TA-user. I hope you have soms great happy days these last weeks of '18.

buy rocks, sell for berries

Well, my BTC prediction is somewhere around 5-6k by the end of the year. Right now I don't think we'll hit another low. We have found support on 200MA on weekly chart. Only way I see for us to find a new low is for that to be broken.

See this chart? The areas I highlighted with blue are ranges with VERY little consolidation. It's almost like a gap in FX markets if you know what I'm talking about.

This means that if btc can get out of this green box (hopefully with that bullish head and shoulders formation) we can see a rally towards 6k.

Attached: xbtusd20122018-2.png (1508x747, 39K)

Hi man, than you for making these threads they are so much fun

.. and find little resistance is what I mean since that range has no history at all and is clearly a price range where people cant handle emotions well, FOMO or FUD.

I don't know if the bull run will be similar like the last one, but for now the beginnings (if this is it) are similar for sure.

somewhere between this range, pic related

Attached: linkbtc20122018.png (1508x747, 35K)

seems like BTC is dropping back again?

BTC Might want to retest 200MA on 4h chart. Notice how we blew right through it (purple line)

3872 would be a good retest price and ok entry if you aren't already buckled up. also coincides with the 200MA.

notice how alts are starting to show some weakness. this is exactly what hapens when BTC is really bullish or bearish. people get out of shitcoins and get into majors.

Look at $BAT, LOL.

if 3872 doesn't hold tight stop loss at 3750. just incase

yw user, my pleasure

Attached: xbtusd20122018-3.png (1508x747, 73K)

Thanks, user. Good luck competing with your fellow whales.

No no not live bots. I mean backtest algorithms that backtest your TA strategy on historical data to see if it works. You can't backtest TA by eye, that'd take years.

I agree with manually trading the strategy live.

Attached: FDAC4A5F-1BF9-4B2A-9F34-C7698E9C439F.jpg (640x794, 112K)

>btc drops 50$
>sells
>btc goes up 50$
>buys
>btc goes down 100$
>sells
>btc goes up 300$

Attached: wojak.jpg (220x229, 7K)

do think now would be a good/ok entry on SV?
also thank you for helping us out

How do I become as good as you? Books, courses, degrees (I already plan to get an mba), anything I'm game.

Isn't the best way to test your TA strategy looking at how much fucking money you have?

>I'll be making sure that I take profits from almost everything @ 4430 if we don't blow through it with hopes of reentrying somewhere around 3650 again.
How about BSV? It has decoupled a fair few times from the BTC price, you figure it might actually go up when BTC starts dumping again, or is it a better bet to just sell?

Leaning towards selling, because BSV has been pumping too and it accelerating the pump when BTC dumps feels like a delusional scenario.

Attached: latest.jpg (500x461, 16K)

No I don't. I keep a trading journal. I save my TA's as images and name them as (Asset/Pair-DATE-#)

LINKBTC20122018 for instance, and if i have multiple TAs on that day i line em up as

LINKBTC20122018-2

so if a chart looks good to me i check my folder and see if i have a previous TA on it (and if my previous TA aligns with what actually happened) , BATBTC, BTCUSD, even forex shit like USDJPY.

so yeah its pretty manual aswell.

shits working for me right now so I never felt the need

brb, smoke break and taking some snacks

HOT/ETH chart mr. legend

no, its all about percentages. A guy with 10k dollars might make a 10% on a trade for 1k, a guy with 1k dollars might make a 100% and make 1k.

Whose the better trader?

Plus being a good trader has many aspects. Portfolio management, time management, risk evaluation, evaluating entries, stop losses, noticing patterns etc.

that decoupling was just the hype around BCHs in general imo. BCHABC is a better project than SV guys, even though theyre both run by pieces of shits and not good coins at all (fuck csw and roger ver and also jihan, lol)

i dont have a college education. ive dropped out of 3 universities after a couple of semesters.

my majors were economics, international relations and CS. go figure.

Probably not the right thing to say to someone planning to get an mba, but as a guy who looks at charts all day, did you ever take a look on college tuition debt, education quality, and number of graduates overtime charts?

College has unfortunately become a scam where institutions make absolutely fucking BANK off of kids who are not able to understand the financial burden of 100k$ debt for a shitty diploma in a market full of saturated undergrads.

IMO the only worth diplomas are probably med, some engineering stuff and a couple more. Rest you can get a better education via internet.

so yeah, back on topic, I've learnt all my TA skills thru experience and research done online.

Attached: college.gif (450x338, 25K)

but what specific research, can you give just a basic guide of where to start, continue etc.

checked.
could you also pls give a look into IOTA, if you have time

Do you see a drop coming around 3 weeks into January?

Attached: 1544052798790.jpg (780x1107, 156K)

marked areas of interest, honestly this shit needs to back to 10> sats for a good run again.

most likely no, i feel like this is where ppl are cashing out to btc from alts with intentions of taking profits.

--

btc consolidating at lower time frames, be careful, could go both ways.

Attached: btcusd20122018.png (1508x747, 44K)

it looks really good I think

>BCHABC is a better project than SV guys, even though theyre both run by pieces of shits and not good coins at all (fuck csw and roger ver and also jihan, lol)
SV is obviously shit, but that doesn't matter too much to me, as long as someone else is willing to buy my coins at a higher price than I paid for it, I'm happy with whatever. I'll follow your recommendation and bail on it around 4430, might buy back in later.

fuck forgot your graph, here you go

HOT/ETH

investopedia.com/university/technical/

is a great place to start.

but listen, i didnt ask anyone how to do this shit. so you're also 0-1 on that topic. internet is a haven of knowledge and you can learn anything if u are dedicated enough.

just google motherfucker

i aint nostradamus bro

sure, iota next

Attached: hoteth20122018.png (1508x747, 47K)

pretty much the same, but at the same time i kinda feel sad cause i know that my win is someone else's loss.

--

IOTA/BTC

bulls need to gather some momentum and break through this range or it could be gameover and time to take profits.

Attached: iotabtc20122018.png (1508x747, 40K)

trk oldugunu yeni fark ettim. sa

as merik

--

BCHABC wicked target perfectly, would be surprised if this goes higher.

quite sad that i didnt buy any of this shit. sigh

Attached: bchabc20122018.png (1508x747, 39K)

link 1000$ eoy

They always say about TA patterns "It works til it doesn't." That's why people backtest.
---
Or do you just use TA with fundamental meaning like buy/sell volume?
"Isn't the best way to test a bulletproof vest by shooting yourself?"

Attached: 5B6EC08C-E97B-4DD9-BE27-DFEBF273772B.jpg (640x789, 103K)

>making tea while checking charts
>making charts while checking tea leaves

FTFY

i try to identify trends and divergences, find patterns and formations, confirm my observations via indicators, evaluate support and resistance for good entries and profit ranges.

sounds simple but needs work and constant attention. charts never lie. if a graph does something that my ta didnt expect than my ta was wrong and needs to adapt.

ty amigo

fed announces that theyll use link instead of usd EOY

Thanks for your analysis user. I have a few questions:

How do you determine good entry points? Do you split your orders over a price range?

When setting stops, how do you balance minimizing losses vs leaving enough room so you don't get stopped prematurely?

Do you think a noob can be moderately sucessfull with only the fundamentals like resistance, fibs and trendlines, and learn as he goes?

Thanks for doing this - What's the most promising setup you can see for today and why?

i bought iota at 22cents, is now a good time to take profits or would you take the risk and ride the wave till btc hits your resistance on 4,6K?

ty for your TA user

there are a couple of things im looking out for while looking for entries. one is retests, pic is an example of link chart. if i see a successful retest i usually dont level bids but wait for a confirmation and go heavy.

as you can see from chart, link breaks the pennant pattern, retests the trendline, and goes off. this is just one of many good entry points, ill post one more example next.

when setting stop losses i check for supports that i'd want to hold and usually put my stop loss a bit under so i dont get stop-loss hunted. i also check order books and try to hide my stop loss behind big bids.

for instance if i bought a coin at 80 and its now at 110 and i believe theres a support at 100, i check the order book and see if there are any huge bids. lets say theres a huge bid at 96 for like 10 btc, then i put it at 95.

but still since im always watching charts, i evaluate as i go. i have alerts setup on tradingview that sometimes wake me up in the middle of the night. i have to get up and see where i stand but thats the work u have to put in.

we're all noobs at start of whatever skill we want to learn. only thru experience and fighting through frustration do we become pros. so absolutely. just observe graphs and try to learn. look for bounces or trend divergences. why did it happen? where did it happen? what were the indicators showing that pointed out a reversal? finding answers to these questions will make you better everyday.

Attached: linkbtc18122018.png (1508x747, 55K)

What do you tether to, if anything?

as long as it stands its ground vs btc i might just hold

heres the second example, GOBTC

there was a very clear falling wedge pattern. but in this one i didnt want to buy the breakout, i felt like a breakthrough was soon for sure so i wanted to find the range for good entries.

looking at prior history, i figured that the range between 600-660 was good. so i leveled my bids in that range. I dont care if all of them dont get filled, as long as im in the green im gucci. plus if i think the momentum is high i can market buy after breakout.

my average entry for this one was around 645 and it did a run to like 740 if i remember correctly.

Attached: gobtc12122018.png (1508x747, 55K)

is it still a good time to buy back in? Sold at ~6k.

i dont think i understand the question.

i dunno if ill be entrying any coins today dint have the chance to look at that many charts, but i have some pivx and aion right now.

id wait til 3650, check first post.

right now im just riding out some aion and pivx i got before.

OMG looks good here, could have a run upto 440-480.

Attached: omgbtc20122018.png (1508x747, 48K)

How do you let your emotions not take over, I have been shorting and longing and I am almsot at 1k but would have made more if i dont fomo. How do you suppress your emotions when trading?

just comes with experience, ive lost thousands in seconds and made ten thousands in minutes.

its like riding the same rollercoaster for 100 times. not as scary as the 1st time.

--

AION can pull a STRAT here. Charts are very, very similar.

Thanks for your help user. I was wondering if you could spare me a few minutes of your time . I want to propose something to you please if you have the time [email protected] just a few questions I'll compensate you ofcourse. Thanks

fuck, forgot graph.

Attached: aionbtc20122018.png (1508x747, 57K)

sorry user, i dont do paid groups or any of that stuff.

--

PIVX chart, looks similar to a POE graph I posted on a couple of threads ago. facing resistance from 99MA on daily chart right now, hope it can breakthrough this.

Attached: pivxbtc20122018.png (1508x747, 92K)

this was the POE graph, did like a 25%

Attached: poebtc04122018.png (1508x747, 67K)

JESUS BCHABC.

/btc pair was defo a better graph to ta. holy shit

Attached: bchabcbtc20122018.png (1508x747, 32K)

SV ABOUT TO BREAK RESISTENCE!

Little way to go yet imo

what do u mean about to, LOL

Attached: bchsvusdt20122018.png (1508x747, 52K)

so what are the TPs

around 0.03 btc id say

watching btc right now though

Attached: xbtusd20122018-4.png (1508x747, 48K)

user , so you think we will go down a bit from here? I want to open a short position. Whats a good entry point on BTC. Thanks Annon.

What are the implications of fthat sideways wedge?

probably gonna break down and retest 3900. better be careful, 3900 might not hold either.

CHECK MY PREVIOUS POSTS I DONT WANT TO ANSWER THE SAME QUESTION 5 TIMES IN THE SAME THREAD

#
They always say about TA patterns "It works til it doesn't." That's why people backtest.
---
Or do you just use TA with fundamental meaning like buy/sell volume?

Attached: 330859A5-6A9E-491C-AB0D-96A65CADE4F6.png (640x1136, 448K)

If it goes below 3900 we're in for a massive Bart haha

i answered ur question already

What do you think of LTC. Thank you for you all your contributions.

Just waking up sorry for the major typos. Should I just use your TA for btc the same for LTC, or do you think it can decouple from BTC?

ltc will probably reach 45$ if btc rally goes on, to see if it will outperform btc ud have to check btc/ltc chart which i cant do right now since im getting rdy to go to gym.

but ye, ltc is an ok hold, maybe not massive gains, but gains nevertheless.

nice call on Chainlink yesterday you fucking moron

quit posting these threads you fraud

Hey TA user. Followed your advice yesterday and made some $$ longing. Thanks bro. If you’re still taking charts, could you take a look at Masari? I feel like it has a lot of potential but haven’t heard anyone extensively cover it.

He means "similar to 0730 but not 0730", by which I must assume that the solar time at his location was 4 hours and 30 minutes away from culmination at the meridian, however his shitty time zone pretended that the time was actually something else

user, what do you tether to in a bear market so you don't lose all your shit?

it was a great call, why u mad cuz im up 30% from link in the last 2 weeks?

trips checked, you going to hell

i tether to tether, i got some tusd and pax when tether was acting up but tether is now doing better than both of them.

tether is great.

jesus it was 7:33 when i posted the thread so i said "like 7:30 AM" stop arguing over the stupidest shit

nice bruvs, masari has 2300 usd 24h volume pls just get another decent coin. i dont trade cryptopia or tradeogre.

Nope we are going straight to $1200-$1500. Anyone disagrees is complete amateur at T.A

Yo what about BCH? Its skyrocketing

READ THE FUCKING THREAD BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

CTRL F - BCH

ffs, im going to gym, u bizlets piss me off sometimes

As of today how much profit / loss are you up or down in total this year? Roughly

opinions on bnb?

i fomo'ed in to the coin burn pump meme a few months back and got JUSTed, haven't touched trading since and i'm still all in on BNB

TA user, could you do QRL? I hate my bags of this shite, but I hate selling the bottom too. Any thoughts on this one? Txs

plz do VET. bless you ta user

In my opinon BTC hasen't gotten a rally yet in a while so this might be a nice rally thats getting started, due to all the beating its gotten this year.

Same applies to altcoins, they can bring massive gains if they rally along with BTC

Posting from phone, im up close to 70k in the last 3 days. Will cont posting charts after im back from gym.

Meanwhile aion is mooning and bchsv is on its way to 0.03