I have applied for some 350-400+ jobs, no exaggeration. Why can't I get a motherfucking job?

I have applied for some 350-400+ jobs, no exaggeration. Why can't I get a motherfucking job?

>inb4 le you dont have skills
I know programming, web development. I have applied for everything in between, from stockboy at the grocery store to full stack developer. I've tried calling and following up where it's possible. Most of the time I don't even get a callback for my application.

I want to fucking KMS. I don't even need full time, just some part time bullshit would be fine. Fuck this gay ass economy.

Attached: x3nqedk6_400x400.jpg (374x374, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gen.lib.rus.ec
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well, where do you look for jobs? and how much do you ask?

I finally land a webdev job, a contract of a year, just from spamming post in facebook groups related to IT and remote working. Yes, I work just above minimum wage which is shit, and I want to kms too. But at least I got a job, r-right?

>Fuck this gay ass economy.
I bet you haven't even tried that one.

>I know programming, web developmen
So you are a basic code monkey. Woohoo, congrats. Does a monkey want a banana? Does it?

Stupid entitled fuck. There are legions of people like you.

>Programming
>Web development
Jajajjajajajajjajajajjajajajaj

kys boomer cunt

Do you ever get interviews? If not, your resume and/or cover letter might be autistic.

All I know is people dont hire full stack devs without job exp like... 3 years plus

Do you have a public social media page with autistic shit like MLP or racist jokes etc.?

Read "Cracking the coding interview 6th edition", look for it at gen.lib.rus.ec Learn C and C++, apply to Microsoft.

No

Occasionally. I'm either interviewed by a literal H1B Pajeet Senior Dev or some white boomer bitch in HR who asks me some dumb shit like "have you ever used hand tools before".

>getting a web dev job 15 years after the Jai Hind gypsies wrecked the industry
Good luck

man, high schoolers with no skills get work at the grocery store. are you asking for 20$ an hour?

Just train to take over the family business, user. You DO have one, right?
tyb nepotism

Attached: 1530966488944.jpg (1024x995, 158K)

>go in one thread
>"guys apply for full stack and javascript positions theyre hiring like crazy!"
>go in another thread
>"lol development sucks youre never gonna get a job lmao"

That's what I'm fucking saying, what the fuck. It's like they either hire high schoolers or boomer retirees, no inbetween.

they took our jobs!

Attached: sgs-emp.gif (500x320, 12K)

>4%
sincere doubt considering all the anons I see who are in the same boat

Go to a temp agency if you're looking for anything. Warehouse jobs are pretty comfy. If you have a degree look into teaching English online it's part time but like $20/hr

>entitled code monkey not in demand gets BTFO
I keked.

Attached: 1521050934014.jpg (259x194, 8K)

bump please help

Recruiters & job agencies

This is why I changed my career path.

In high school I all heard was "tech jobs are the future, better get in while you can!" But when I graduated and moved out of my parents house it took me a year to realize why no tech places were calling me back, even with my skill set and experience

It's because a few things. For one the tech industry is very liberal. You might think this doesn't matter or is an overgeneralization, but it's true. This effects them hiring a less qualified black person over you so they can meet quotas, from them checking you Facebook and not hiring conservative people (yes, this happens a lot)

The second big reason is as far as tech goes, we have to compete with China and India for the same jobs, because chances are they are more qualified on paper and have been taught advanced computer techniques since they were very young to mold them for the job. Tech companies have no problem outsourcing jobs overseas if it can be done cheaper. And of the person the outsource to is a minority? Well all the better.

I realized this early, so I switched my career to something more hands on and dirty, a trade job. Yeah it can be more physically demanding at times than office work but when I'm making 140k a year as an electrician, while making money off day trading crypto and stocks in my days off, I'll get to retire by 35 and plan on traveling the world.

Take the trade pill user, fuck competing with Sahib and Ling Ling for that 30k a year programming job

Attached: 1533540703527.jpg (362x362, 19K)

i've applied for over 1000+. the reason is because there is an oversupply of labour, pure and simple. if a village has a pop of 10 and it produces 10,000 tomatoes a week, presuming they dont know how to expor, alot of tomatoes are going to get spoilt.

Holy shit, really? Where do you live? How long have you been unemployed? I'm going on 4, 5 months now. I've completely run out of money.

Have you tried freelancing websites? You can build a portfolio of completed projects this way and also get some cash.

>India
>have been taught advanced computer techniques
Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V aren't advanced computer techniques, user-kun

As far as the rest of your comment goes, I mostly agree. I was able to get a job straight out of college because the area I live in has a lot of tech firms, and it's kinda hell. I would not be surprised if five years from now I was in a different field just because of how many of the jobs are either working with code that's disorganized to shit because of years of blind copypasting, or you're working at a startup where the codebase is nice but the benefits are shit and there's a problem culture you have to obey

Waggie raggie in his caggie while neet is warm cozy

This economy is fake. The stock market is crashing. Experienced educated individuals struggle to find even a simple job. Fuck this sham.

user are you still here

Solar cycles

2019 is the recession

euan is that you

Sorry dude, web dev shit isn't in demand anymore. It's entirely saturated with faggot hipster normies. If you're not cool or don't fit in with them (they call it "being a good fit for our corporate culture") then you won't even get a job. And these talentless hacks that went to "le coding bootcamps" are just going to keep driving the wages down.

underrated

same bromeo
you're not alone
i can't even get a mcjob

Attached: 7o633vav4wx11.jpg (431x767, 52K)

i live in central europe, but ive made some serious mistakes right at the beginning of my job search, like taking 4-5 months off to travel and not getting any internships. now im stuck in an endless loop because companies dont take interns who graduated more tahn a year ago for legal reasons, and i cant get a job cuz no internship. im thinking of supporting myself with some shitty job and enrolling in another masters, something in demand this time.
you mean the 26 year old 2 years no job? thats me

These guys get it; "I know web development" is no longer synonymous with "I am a programmer".
To know JavaScript no longer impresses anybody.
If all you know is JavaScript, then you need to go learn C++ and one or two higher-status languages (Ruby, Python, etc.)
If you know multiple programming languages and you still aren't getting interviews, chances are good that your resume is the problem.

same here man.

I'm probably going to end it if I can't find anything after january.

Same boat, I have functional programming knowledge and can't even find an entry level position through staffing companies. Literally only asking for $15, too. All I ever get is the interview and no callback. Seriously thinking about giving up in the states and moving to Canada or somewhere.