New Chainlink team member

New Chainlink team member.

Attached: jonny.jpg (225x225, 8K)

His name is McNuggets

Super duper gay

Looks like a bear. Is he Sergey's partner? I always thought Sergey was a top but maybe heos a bottom.

Based

Unironic Johnny

>$32 million dollars raised
>builds an alarm clock
>hires one guy

I'm not confident in his abilities. He best not fuck anything up.

Guess linkpool is legit after all. Jonny lurks right? Good to have you on-board, I think you always were. We all are whether we know it or not

>"Decentralized" oracles
>Hiring a centralized node operator

Not happening guys

“NoDerry”

Based Londonderry, fenians BTFO

So they're up to, what, four, five now?

He's kinda cute

Linked and Jonnypilled

Johnny

kek

They decided to take control of LinkPool. That's all this was, and that makes me really comfy actually.

Attached: 1545146424962.png (885x776, 84K)

>rescams Sergey's scam victims
>gets hired for being a better scammer

Up the RA you fucking proddy. Free derry.

This was done to add legitimacy to link pool. It allows the average stink holder to stake with relative safety. Maybe the team will even insure linkpool stakes.

he looks like a super nice friendly guy (in a good way). the type of guy youd let your wife grab coffee or lunch with.

I was at johnny's first bar mitzvah, yes first, he's had ten so far. Ten bar mitzvah's. Sergey came to his latest one and ate his foreskin, now, I didn't want to be rude, but I said to Sergey that maybe in San Francisco, that's OK. But, here, not so much.

Sergey, spat johnny's foreskin onto my face and demanded big Mac sauce. I told him that isn't kosher, Sergey started a huge scene and left with Rory's dad who was pissed. Rory's dad told Sergey to smooth it over, I guess this is damage control.

>new
This has been their plan from the inception. Why do you think ChailnLink is referred to as a "start-up" and "the industry leader" in the same summary explanations? ChainLink is not a "start-up".

wait is this fucking real? where is this confirmed? everybody talking about this as if its real

Attached: Screenshot_20181220-130130_Telegram.jpg (720x1280, 317K)

This kind of seems like a conflict of interest to me. It will probably be fine but this goes against my impression of Sergey playing it safe.

this
Sergey don't even try to hide it's a scamtoken anymore. He is doing you a favor by sending you this message.

Just cancelled my linkpool sell order tnx Jon

TOPKEK

He’s going bald. Look at his hairline.

you know women subconsciously find a widows peak to be attractive. It’s a sign of having higher testosterone. Typically little gay boys have stronger hairlines.

It’s really smart actually. This is like link acquiring them and they’ll be able to more easily collaborate.

yea this is really odd. So Jonny took hundreds of thousands of ETH from people so he and his copartner could quit their jobs to work on linkpool, and then Jonny decided to get another job. So now the main guy behind the linkpool ICO (they said it would not be an ICO, but it turned out to be an ICO) will presumably have much less time to work on linkpool. If any other ICO did this everyone would be screaming SCAM. Jonny isn't a prodigy. Jonny should have said fuck off, I have my own project people paid me to work on, and Sergey could have hired someone equally competent.

first they buy out Town Crier, now they basically own LINK Pool.
fuck, feels good to be linky right now.

This

Attached: BDA6A899-B45C-4D1B-ACB4-B48B4B1203F9.jpg (1125x836, 670K)

I can think of other problems. It fucks the market for competition with regards to pooled staking services (not to mention the other services linkpool was developing, like node as a service). Who's gonna put money and time developing one to compete now that the linkpool guy is an official part of chainlink and has a massive advantage? Nobody. Hope you were happy with those 30% linkpool fees (or whatever they were) because now they're only going up.

Next you’ll tell me that women like bald spots.

Dude, I'm like Jason Statham bald, almost 40, not even good looking and just under 6 feet but fit enough and getting tons of 25-45 yo pussy just because they say I look "dangerous" or "tough" or -yes-this-is-true "patriotic".

>]36 / 3 / 34 / 2
Everything makes sense in what you said.... but what if sergey bought out linkpool. Helping non tech oriented people or companies in setting up their nodes was always the next logical step.... johnny just beat the team to it.

holy shit. my brainlet mind just realized this. so fucking true. Linkpool will be btfo. or it's taken under Chailink's wing, and now has the team's eyes looking at its code. linkpool may be have been Justed... but maybe only for the short term. Perhaps later the entire team will work on it.

It's a pretty smart move from Chainlink team. If linkpool gets hacked fucks up in terms of security, then everyone will be pointing the finger at Link. Therefore, it's under their best interest to keep everything Link related under their control. Sergey is a mastermind.

This is good news, Linkpool ICO was really modest and they kinda got fucked when ETH price dropped hard.. I have discussed with Jonny about few Linkpool related issues when I was using their DEX and he was super helpful everytime and got the problems fixed fast. Good addition to the team. Makes me sleep even better,

I can smell your cunt.

One of the things that has always amazed me from the Chainlink team is that they are mostly phisically attractive, even Sergey when he wasn't that fat

I’m headed in that direction too. You give me hope.

Seriously, why wouldn't this happen? Now Sergey gets to feed all of us LINK tokens through LinkPool at a discount. Even if we aren't LP holders , we use the NaaS. It only makes sense.

He looks better now lol

Check trips, he‘ll make us rich

yea but he was already doing it for free, and he had every incentive to go on doing it for free and no incentive not to keep contributing.

the only positive thing is that jonny will hit the ground running from day 1, which of course any new person wouldn't be able to do.

>yea but he was already doing it for free, and he had every incentive to go on doing it for free and no incentive not to keep contributing.

the more i think about this, the stupider this hire seems to actually pay jonny to do this. He literally quit his job to work on a new project whose success was 100% dependent on the success of chainlink and was already among the most active contributors. It's like if you had a gf who you were fucking but you decided to start paying her for each fuck in cash anyways.

Looks like a gay jew

His previous contributions were related to logging certain details into the node UI, node operator mechanics suggestions...etc. His contributions now have more to do with his previous gold standard job, like analyzing cloud performance for cloud computing purposes

This is unironically a nice adquisition from the CL team

I can only see this as a good thing. I know they had long term funding issues, this will guarantee linkpool stays around.
The best thing is Jonny will now know the full list of partners for CL. The team + Jonny will now be able to provide their LP services directly if requested. He will also have solid information on what data to provide which ensures LP is being used.

I knew immediately you are a balding insecure fag lol, examining other mens hairlines like some psycho