Blockstream said they sent a satelitte into space

now I just googled satelitte and NOT 1 picture that isnt cgi comes up.

Am I retarded or why are there no real life images of satelittes?
Is space really just a front to create free money?

Attached: Selection_284.png (1801x869, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vpIduDaggVA
ti.mecu.be/
google.com/search?tbs=imgo:1&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=satellite in cleanroom
youtube.com/watch?v=Va0tdqjZz-c
google.com/search?biw=1853&bih=932&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=HNkbXLDpKcuYkwWay4zYCQ&q=bugatti &oq=bugatti &gs_l=img.3..0i67j0j0i67j0j0i67j0l3j0i67j0.17737.17737..17963...0.0..0.80.80.1......1....1..gws-wiz-img.vJFvYHddUvo#imgrc=jaT0s8jhk4ojfM:
google.com/search?biw=1853&bih=932&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=HNkbXLDpKcuYkwWay4zYCQ&q=bugatti &oq=bugatti &gs_l=img.3..0i67j0j0i67j0j0i67j0l3j0i67j0.17737.17737..17963...0.0..0.80.80.1......1....1..gws-wiz-img.vJFvYHddUvo#imgrc=3pHw0ZGnTNfyMM:
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If they didn't edit the images you'd see all kind of weird shit they don't want to explain. All photo's from Mars are edited to before they are released to the public. Or they edit them so you think that there's something, whilst there's nothing actually. Just to mess with people cause it's obvious they edit it. So why edit it, if people know it is edited? It's a mindfuck.

there has to be a camera to take a picture of the satellite. do you think they send them up with selfie sticks?

It's this level of confusion they want from you. Cause without confusion, there's clarity. But clarity would mean peace and the war machine has to keep turning to fatten rich people's pockets. So that's why they leave us in perpetual confusion, but knowing this is clarity. Which they don't want, so they tell you it's edited, but it isn't. Because they have to keep lying.

But we all know they are lying, but they they are telling the truth to us, and we are lying to ourselves. Will we ever know the truth?

You have schizophrenia. Get help.

That's what ((They)) want you to think, you're lying to yourself.

now Im confused wether i have clearity or if im confused, wtf

yea they do a pretty good job huh?

not really, to confusing which makes me lose interesst- but thats what "they" want

take the greenpill, friend. wake up

Exactly

lmao. kike detected. always the "he's crazy" argument. kys

Just watch this video, you can smile again
youtube.com/watch?v=vpIduDaggVA

>Am I retarded or why are there no real life images of satelittes?
all the images of a round earth are also admittedly computer generated

you sound crazy user

and what about the pictures of the flat earth?

Schizophrenia is really easy to spot. Remember timecube?
ti.mecu.be/
As to the OP, there are no pictures of satellites in orbit because once they're up there, they are far too far away to take good pictures of. Search "satellite in cleanroom" and you'll get loads of pictures of them before launch.
google.com/search?tbs=imgo:1&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=satellite in cleanroom
And blockstream didn't launch their own satellite, they just bought bandwidth on an existing satellite.

why are you bringing flat earth into this? are you flat earther? weirdo

>satellite in cleanroom
now Ihate myself for asking
if the satelittes in space are fake but the ones on the ground dont fly- the whole thing still looks fishy.

Now i dont want to get lost in this BS but how difficult is it to mount a fucking gopro on these things? or to show us some real footage- why always this edited bullshit and than the link between hangar and space is missing everytime- all the time in everything they do

>Am I retarded or why are there no real life images of satelittes?

Yes.
What would take a photo of that satellite, retard? Think about how expensive it is to send ANYTHING to space. What would be the thing, in space, holding the camera that snaps a photo of that satellite?

no but if all the space images of a round earth ae fake or cgi i just hope someone would leak an image of the fucking shithole we on- no matter if round or flat- i just want to see where we live on and nowadays everyone and their dog got a fucking camera but all we presented is some fucking cgi- im getting mad lol

yes, peaople take pictures of a dog licking his asshole why not take a picture of a satelitte- im a nerd i like to see this shit but all i get to see is some cgi made shit

>how difficult is it to mount a fucking gopro on these things?

Extremely difficult since adding even one gram of weight on any part of it means you have to replan and rebalance everything. You don't put anything on those things unless you actually need it for the mission. You don't just tape extra shit on it just for fun because that extra shit just cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars in extra work.

>yes, peaople take pictures of a dog licking his asshole why not take a picture of a satelitte

Taking a picture of a dog's asshole costs nothing. Taking a photo of a satellite IN SPACE costs a fucking fortune. You don't get how hard sending shit to space is.

Unless you want to put a selfie stick on it, a satellite can't take a picture of itself.
Here's a real image of the earth, taken by a nasa spacecraft called DSCOVR from a million miles away.

Attached: Earth.png (2048x2048, 2.98M)

if noone ever came up with an image of this shithole we supposed to live on
you dont think 1 expedition would pay off if they come back with a copyright protected image of our planet

fuck if its a 100k extra- i foot the bill once bitcoin goes up- i just want to see this shit so i can once and for all shit everyone up thats wrong about round or flat earth

fucking planet is 5 billion years old and noone can presnt a clear image of this planet?

I can see the moon from my house so if anyone was upthere why dont they see the earth? wtf

>if noone ever came up with an image of this shithole we supposed to live on

We already have it.

i dont buy it- looks photoshoped and edited as fuck

and didnt teacher in school tell us, the earth isnt 100% round its more like pear shaped or some shit, now this fucking image is 100% round

how many fucking of billions of years does hmanity need to exist before we can say were tha fuck we live on?

>So I can once and for all shit everyone up that's wrong about flat or round Earth
Noble goal, but a photo isn't going to change those dim bulbs' minds, not to mention the amount of threads that are posted in bad faith, to intentionally drag down level of discussion, etc.

>i just want to see this shit so i can once and for all shit everyone up thats wrong about round or flat earth

That's a different thing. We have plenty of photos of Earth from space, moon and low orbit. None of it will convince a flat-earth retard because they'll just say they're doctored. They're committed to their delusions the way christfags are committed to jesus. We don't have photots of _satellites_ in space because nobody fucking needs one and snapping one would require some stupidly complex setup where two satellites fly really close to each other without crashing.

/thread
biz is becoming more and more stupid as reddit dumbfucks migrate here

sorry i overreacted

The earth is an oblate spheroid that's within 1% of perfectly spherical.
Here's a live stream from the ISS of the earth passing beneath.
youtube.com/watch?v=Va0tdqjZz-c
Ask yourself this: what evidence would convince me? What would it take for me to take an image as not fake, the evidence as not doctored, the reality as it is?

Attached: Earth-DSCOVR.jpg (1043x1024, 176K)

Get lost Nasa bot.

The pictures of earth from space are not difficult but they are also fake.

Not a single photo of the thousands of satellites?

I don't know if the earth is flat, but i don't believe in Nasa and other space agencies any more.

Too much lies. And if they lied about the moon landing, they most likely lied about probes in the solar system, pictures from mars, the ISS on so on...

I'm agnostic about space and earth shape.

In just don't know because i don't thrust nasa and I can't verify myself.

Von Braun + Walt Disney = Nasa.

By the way Nasa, no need to make space tourism accessible to the masses and put CGI images on the windows of a future touristic space station.

We won't believe you.

Have any of you idiots ever flown in a plane?

Attached: 1537611061950.jpg (1344x960, 304K)

Too late.

You should have posted shit like this decades ago.

Real time CGI or possibly some kind of high altitude plane with fisheye lens.

With all the money you get from taxpayer it must be easy to fake.

Of course it's not available 100% of the time...

>there are no pictures of satellites in orbit because once they're up there, they are far too far away to take good pictures of.
There is a space station with a shitload of cameras out there and BEIDU/GPS/GLONASS sattelites that fly less than a few hundred feet away.
You sound like a paid shill.

but even those videos seem fake as fuck
this is a link toa picture of a bugatti that isnt really photoshopped

google.com/search?biw=1853&bih=932&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=HNkbXLDpKcuYkwWay4zYCQ&q=bugatti &oq=bugatti &gs_l=img.3..0i67j0j0i67j0j0i67j0l3j0i67j0.17737.17737..17963...0.0..0.80.80.1......1....1..gws-wiz-img.vJFvYHddUvo#imgrc=jaT0s8jhk4ojfM:

here is a pictrue of a bugatti that is photoshopped
google.com/search?biw=1853&bih=932&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=HNkbXLDpKcuYkwWay4zYCQ&q=bugatti &oq=bugatti &gs_l=img.3..0i67j0j0i67j0j0i67j0l3j0i67j0.17737.17737..17963...0.0..0.80.80.1......1....1..gws-wiz-img.vJFvYHddUvo#imgrc=3pHw0ZGnTNfyMM:

I understand that photoshopped shit looks better etc but why put all this work in to fake eearth images

wh dont you jsut release a real picture and than sell cgi-s. everyone is doing that.

everyone is photoshopping either himself or cars or whatever but there is still a leak of a non altered image-

why arent those real images leaking.

YOu show us an origianl picture but tell us a story like its not good for eductional purpuse etc and than say we take this picture but to remove all teh originals and just show us fakes is fishy

lol

why is nowhere a leak of an unaltered earth image available? thats what i tried to say above, lol

>less than a few hundred feet away
For your sake, I hope this is bait.
>picture of a bugatti that isnt really photoshopped
How do you know?
>pictrue of a bugatti that is photoshopped
Are you just interpreting the lack of a background as shoppery? There is no background in space dumbass, it's empty. Even the stars are washed out by the brightness of the sunlit earth.
Pic related was taken by Apollo astronauts decades before the invention of photoshop.

Attached: BlueMarble.jpg (1023x1024, 281K)

Really makes you think