Help me choose an Omega

Hey /bizbros/. I'm looking to buy an Omega to commemorate a successful financial year.

A. Seamaster Aqua Terra
B. Seamaster 300m
C. Speedmaster Broad Arrow
D. Speedmaster Professional First Omega in Space

I'm partial to the dive watch but don't know if the Bond relation makes it cuck-tier.

> inb4 Watches don't matter.
They do and you still have a lot to learn.

Attached: Omegas.png (2332x1573, 3.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_cstYM0s_mE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

seamaster aqua terra
without a doubt

or tag heuer aquaracer calibre 5 and you buy 1 btc with the difference

Get a Seiko instead

A looks a bit boring.
I used to have B. Didn't like it and sold it.
And i had D; it's a nice watch but a bit hard to read.

Why not the original Moonwatch?

youtube.com/watch?v=_cstYM0s_mE

I couldn't wear it though since my wrist is too small at 6.5".

Man on the fucking moon

Co-axial De Ville. Wouldn't change it for anything

Attached: Snapchat-1627278584.jpg (1920x932, 417K)

Aqua Terra has definitely grown on me. Not a fan of Tag's designs for some reason.

I have one. Actually a decent watch. Prefer it over Tissot, Hamilton, or any of those other poser Swiss brands.

Great watch but the plastic crystal is a deal breaker. I've read it scratches when you look in it's general direction. I think there is a sapphire version though. Might take a look.

Nice. My father-in-law has one similar to that. Fucking proper.

>I have one. Actually a decent watch. Prefer it over Tissot, Hamilton, or any of those other poser Swiss brands.
Been tempted to get a GS. They're well priced too

I have A, B, and D. My D is a premoon in all original condition. I absolutely love my speedy, but the aqua Terra and diver are nice too. They all have very different looks. Is this a daily wearer? Do you wear dress shirts to work? What type of environment is it? Personally the only advice I would give is buy whatever you get on a steel band and buy a leather band after if you really want it. The steel bands are expensive as fuck to buy later.

Thanks. Some models are pretty scarce now but. It took me some time to locate this particular one, but well worth it

Attached: Snapchat-63126408.jpg (2220x1080, 523K)

Thanks user. It will probably be a daily wearer for the foreseeable future. I wear dress shirts on meeting days and business casual the rest of the time. Side business is pretty casual most of the time. Good call on the steel bracelet.

Nice. Knew a Japanese guy who had one. Don't remember the model but the polishing was phenomenal.

I think the speedy is the most flexible "all around" for business and casual. It looks good with T-shirts, polos, or dress shirts. I find the AT more "dressy" and seems out of place with a T shirt and jeans. Obviously depends on what you're wearing most of the time and what you prefer but the speedy is a must own at some point. They do lean into the "moonwatch" thing with special editions all the time but it's also probably their most "iconic" piece.

If you chose anything other than D you should do an hero.

>BTC goes up 10% and everyone larps about buying watches

Attached: 1514337901071.jpg (216x233, 6K)

They all look tacky. Are there no expensive watches that actually look nice?

yes the hesalite crystal scratches but you can polish it with polywatch.

actually it gives the watch a unique 'bubble'/vintage look vs. all the other modern bling bling sapphire glass watches out there.

the reason for using hesalite was because in space you don't want pieces of glass flying around in your capsule if ur watch breaks. so it's functional..

I would say work out instead, if you're a flappy NEET, no watch is going to help you nail Stacey

Leaning that way.

Kek. All in USD at the moment. I think 3K will be tested once more.

You will develop your palette over time. You are probably in the "I only like super minimalist watch designs" phase right now.

Didn't know that about the hesalite. Makes sense.

Both working out and wearing watches just to impress Stacey is loser behavior.

All stainles steel watches look the same. Other people will only notice if its different colour, gold, rose gold etc

B but in blue. The black is a meme to shut submariner up.

The james bond meme is insignficant.

The rest are not even water proof.

OP get B
and also look into grand seiko if you haven't yet.
hibeat and spring drive have some very sexy options. cheers

top right cause the others are ugly

A or D. Most ubiquitous

A or b

A is more formal
B is more casual and versitle

> D. Speedmaster Professional First Omega in Space

I have this watch, love it. Aesthetic as fuck

Actually in hindsight that looks the best

Lol, watches are for cucks, chads tell the time from the sun. Go spend you wagies loser. lmao btfo'd le OP

Attached: IMG_20181214_152946.jpg (2666x2814, 1.13M)

tags are disgusting

>Hamilton
>swiss

> Rose gold.
Kek.

Yeah I like the hands over the traditional moonwatch.