Hope you listened

The game has changed. Watch.

coss-volu.me/

Attached: XtmuxKIb_400x400.jpg (400x400, 12K)

daily reminder that rune and his team are retarded beyond comprehension

Attached: cosstarded.png (651x306, 32K)

Enjoy.

Attached: 00207cde-ceab-460c-b527-73df9f167a73.jpg (771x599, 82K)

AHHHHH WHY DID I BUY THIS SELL SELL SELL FUCKING SELL AHHHHH

very nice

This is photoshoped.

25% discount means 25% less FSA for everyone, scammy as fuck

They got certified. I will give them that. Should bring liquidity and volume user.

Yeah, because BNB was such a disastrous move for binance. Fuggin idiot...

why should people use this over other exchanges they're already using

give 1 good reason and i'll buy 10k

3 letters
F
D
X

What the fuck is FDX

A classic case of a good idea implemented in a comically incompetent manner. Their chance was to shine was a year ago when they botched their New UI release. People were hungry for a piece of the Exchanges pot while trading for themselves and COSS could of succeded and supplanted Binance. But a shit UI and 9 months of nothing sealed it for them. GG COSS Rest in Peace.

I'm a massive brainlette, but even I can tell you're a moron.
Unless you think there will never be another bull run again idk what your problem is.

Its only the beginning. We have liftoff - but we are not even close to the stratosphere yet.

Give it a year user, be patient, and great things will happen.

Payfair will consume all exchanges when people realize peer-to-peer trading is more private than exchange bullshit.

binance never offered fee splits.

coss offers fee splits that was the appeal, now they dilute the splits, not to mention launch an "upgrade" and fee splits aren't even working.

It's actually a legit exchange that won't just shut down your account and take your money. Hell, Americans can withdraw using KYC via Etana Custody (google it)- a trusted third-party for many large forex trading sites.

Binance's has been acting really shady since right before the USDT debacle. He manipulated a lot of people with his "opinion" and there must be something going on behind the scenes. Already reports of Binance locking out American accounts. Not taking that risk- I'll withdraw safely via COSS... others will move, too... so I loaded up on the token.

it really is. and they are still comically incompetent

I remember when every COSS thread was filled with coinmetro spam. How's your non-exchange working out, still delayed endlessly? COSS might be slow but at least they have a product.

Coinmetro is in live trading beta now, you can trade btc/eur on it right now. it's slated to open before the 31st with 6 diferent cryptos and many different fiats