Have $20,000

>have $20,000
>tfw need a 1000x to be able to retire
>need 3 10x's.
>need 2 10x shitcoin's and can then long bitcoin w/ 2x leverage and hope for a 5x.

ok fags. give your best shitcoins ranked outside of top 100. you dont even have to shill it. just give me a name so i can look into it. k thx

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-04 at 20.51.29.png (1162x938, 889K)

REN

QNT
RESEARCH IT RETARD

Imagine needing $20MM to retire. What the fuck do you plan on buying, retard?

You need 20m to retire? Never gonna make it

If you put 20k into NKN now you should get 1mm tokens. We reach 10$ by 2020 so then you only need a 2x.

Literally MSR.

$20 mm into low-medium risk investment will yield 5-10% a year which is enough to live comfortably and do whatever you want while still having enough cash on hand as a safety net in case anything goes wrong.

what is the pint of this coin when you can already do hidden orders on things like bitfinex?

>erc20 token
>already up over 10x in terms of sats from a few months ago
>been shilled to death already
looks very high risk user. i was thinking more of things like nano when it was $12 mill mcap etc. things that have innovative tech

Not even trying to be funny, icx

Rlc. I’m all in with over 300k

>rank 43
did you even read the OP

ok this looks interesting.
$1.3 mill cap. its a fork tho. i see on the site is says uncle mining coming soon (tm). doesnt dero already have this working with their blockDAG? i say it because both are privacy coins and similar. granted dero is worth 5x MSR market cap

You'll probably find work eventually after getting bored. The good news is you can choose your job and quit the second it becomes unpleasant. I guarantee companies will want to pay you as a consultant if you ever actually manage to get filthy rich off internet meme tokens.

To add to this, you can do whatever the fuck you want. Go to law school, learn programming, get a CPA...whatever you wanna do

SKY

Attached: 1535975392185.jpg (425x282, 19K)

JUST by house and rent

>tangible item, can only go up in price over time
>not connected to any form of currency, not affected by inflation
>passive income from renting, what a bargain
>tried and tested by boomboomboomers across the world

what's not to like user?

Attached: cunt.jpg (250x229, 8K)

metronome
Jeff Garzik's baby sitting at $5MM marketcap, below ICO price by over 50%

>house
>can only go up in price over time
HA HA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TELL ME AGAIN HOW YOUR ROTTING WOODEN CARCASS OF A HOUSE IS GONNA SELL FOR MORE 20 YEARS DOWN THE LINE WHEN YOU CAN'T FLOOD THE BUYING MARKET WITH IMMIGRANTS.

Housing market is in another bubble you fucking boomer. Enjoy getting JUSTed and cucked by the Jews.

i will buy things like that once i get $20m.

>lead dev lied about getting kidnapped
>7 years no consensus algo
>all blocks are being verified in single node that the dev controls himself
>dev unironically referred to himself as a "god"
>literally calls his community retarded sheep and part of the masses
>community is actually a cult
yeh no thanks.

thanks looking into this one

thats ok user not everyone can be rich

>repair house with money from rent
>haha yes

population of earth only grow, housing market get big and strong, small downturns now and again but bitcoin do too

Attached: cooldude2.jpg (224x224, 15K)

Safex & GVT

Attached: 1542794625200.jpg (830x738, 121K)

Nigga you dont need 20mil to retire that's fucking crazy

in all seriousness, you really don't need 20m to buy a house nor retire. you can rent a shitbox 50k house for 800-1000 a month, at least where i live

Relex

Take a look at ZIPPIE (VB backs them)
GRAFT (already partnered with verifone for transactions)
NKN maybe if it's not a scam.