Sorry had to jet yesterday - Ask a Freemason anything (will reply to the questions in the thread yesterday)...

Sorry had to jet yesterday - Ask a Freemason anything (will reply to the questions in the thread yesterday). Full disclosure: I am not a Master Mason, but have been elected to receive degrees in the lodge I petitioned to join. Translation: I am now a member, but have 3 degrees to earn over the next year.

Attached: great_seal.png (249x249, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4cp9O53PXJM
dummies.com/religion/spirituality/the-basic-principles-of-freemasons/
youtube.com/watch?v=ULHeRdgeT54
mastermason.com/fmisrael/israeli.html
amazon.com/Freemasons-Dummies-Christopher-Hodapp/dp/1118412087/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1542134534&sr=8-1&keywords=freemasons for dummies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxil_hoax
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_topics_characterized_as_pseudoscience
youtube.com/watch?v=Amh9uQNwWyA
kickstarter.com/projects/sjgames/illuminati-coins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You’re a bitch we all have guns

Soo.. do you guys have gay orgies & suck dick?

How often do you and your fellow members take trips to israel?

Why the need to believe in a supreme being? How much does that come into play? Could an athiest easily lie to get in?

Again: where do masons get their philiosophy from ? What’s their views on death ? What not to do to get black balled

Why were anons posting about masons and pizzagate wtf? Is there something I don’t know

What do you even do? How has being a Freemason affected your life or changed it in any way? Do you go to bingo nights? Frat dinners? What do you do as a member of the Freemasons?

> What teachings do you receive that you can’t find online
it's kinda like the difference between reading about skull and bones, and being a member of skull and bones. it's cool in theory, but it's really about being part of a brotherhood you trust. and it's one thing to read about them, another to be bound by a blood oath to them. think about if you made a friend in real life who posted on Jow Forums, you would immediately have a connection. It's kinda like that but instead of shitposting on Jow Forums you're shitposting in a lodge.

> are you gay?
no

> What do you guys actually do? Just talk about philosophy or something?
it's basically a brotherhood of man, we make good men better (you are taught morality allegories etc). they're extremely selective but when one mason meets another anywhere in the world you have a bond.
youtube.com/watch?v=4cp9O53PXJM

> What’s the difference between the Scottish Rite and plain vanilla lodge ? What books do masons follow or get their Philosophy from- Old Testament. New Testament? Whats the Masonic belief of death? What not to do so I don’t get black balled?
Scottish right and York rite are like the two different masters degrees, think of Master Mason as a bachelor's degree. You have to be a Master Mason to do either, and you can do both (see attached picture). They're just compliments to your masonic education. The book we follow is any holy scripture, so you can pick the koran, talmud, or bible. When you become a master mason, you get a masonic edition of your holy text. No specific beliefs on death as far as I know. To be one, ask one. And not to get blackballed: read freemasons for dummies before you go to a lodge. I heard some people tried to join to learn to conjure fire with their hands, which is top LOL.

> What do you do for a living?
> How do I become a mason
I work in silicon valley. To be one, ask one. Read "freemasons for dummies".

Attached: 102.jpg (2467x3277, 2.18M)

Why do you and your kind keep trying to censor fresco?

Attached: 1545247409336.png (1500x1600, 1.09M)

Stop worshiping Lucifer.

> Why are you guys so obsessed with the third eye? Who’s the “””Supreme Being””” to you?
third eye is new age for your own spiritual sense / sensor, we're obsessed with the "all seeing eye" which is the eye of the grand architect of the universe (or "god"). The supreme being is different for any member, and we don't ask who it is, only that you believe in one. It could be Allah, God, or Moot for all we care.

> jerking off each others dicks while feeling totally superior to niggas
the master of my lodge is black

> you're not afraid of being in a cult that eventually decided to "transcend" one day?
I'm not sure what you're referring to. You can't leave cults and they cut you off from your friends and family, so I don't see it as a cult.

> how does it feel to be a kike boot licker?
This doesn't make sense, the freemasons are more exclusive than the jews. The freemasons founded the united states and started the french revolution, the chosen people aren't really on our level, though they can try and join (and we recently started a grand lodge of israel)

> reveal some shit we cant just find with lazy google searches homie (make some shit up for our entertainment)
There is an illuminati symbol hidden on the $1 bill, and it's not the eye. Hint: the symbol of the illuminati is an owl.

>please kill yourself and take as many of your lucifer worshipping brethen with you thanks
We don't worship satan, though if you think Satan is the grand architect of the universe you are free to believe that. We don't ask who your god is, only that you believe in god.

>What is the New World Order, to you?
The New World Order is already here, it's called western democracy. You're welcome.

>have you seen my little dog?
No

Can any race join?

>>What is the New World Order, to you?
>The New World Order is already here, it's called western democracy. You're welcome.

As in, the brain washing of people to "live their lives" or "you only live once", shit like that right? That's crazy, was watching something recently that basically suggested what you said

How did you get in?

Do you have ties to Bohemian grove?

> Hahahaha come on, MM is like the base line of what being a Mason is, it’s the first level of knowledge, if that.
Anything I learn in the degrees I would be sworn to secrecy so the answers would be the same

>any financial benefits?
No. As part of the investigation they will make sure you can support yourself financially. Masons donate over a million dollars to charity a day, and give to those in need. see dummies.com/religion/spirituality/the-basic-principles-of-freemasons/

>Do you guys dance naked around a bonfire sucking each other's cocks?
Not yet

>Favorite type of stone to work with?
Masonry framework in Javascript, ironically

>Can you elaborate on the requirement of having belief in a supreme being? I think my values align well with freemasons but I don't really know if I believe in a god.
How you find god is up to you, but seek and you will find. I turned off my cell phone, smoked some weed, and walked in nature and boom there it was.

>Just know that when you get to the higher levels, you will realize that you are not praying to God, but to Lucifer, bringer of light.
If you say so

>Is it hard to memorise the movements and speach?
I have a hard time with rote memorization but I imagine it's no harder than remembering the chants and dances of a soccer match

>where does the "light" come from?
Not sure, but this song was it for me
youtube.com/watch?v=ULHeRdgeT54

>I know a few older men who have been freemasons for decades. They're all very wealthy. Is this simply due to a higher average IQ of most men who are eligible to become masons or is there a more specific correlation? Such as getting inside information etc..
I'm not sure, but I think it has to do with focusing on bettering yourself through freemasonry. Better men make better communities and I'm sure that pays off in some way or another. There are wealthy men in my lodge and there are construction workers. Again I equate it to skull and bones, sure it might give you connections and make you wealthy but that's not the point.

>What is your comment on the hypothesis that bible is written by (((them))) in order to glorify jews and keep common people away from occult and real deep knowledge by making people think it’s a sin.
That doesn't make sense seeing as how in the bible the jews kill Jesus.

>do you know anything about humanoid alien life
No

>So your a EA? FC here. Good to see some /biz brothers
Receiving EA degree in January. Fraternal greetings :)

>What do you know about the prison warder consciousness and what type of archetypes are involved?
I don't even know what this means

>Can they hook you up with a nice waifu?
I already have a nice waifu

just LOVE your uniforms

Attached: 1018316866.jpg (1104x831, 125K)

I don't get it. Is this a club for the lonely and the autistic?

why are you

a: larping?
b: violating blood oaths?
or
c: here to propagate a selected narrative?

freemasonry is *the* government. any google sleuth can tell you that. so with that said, should you be posting on Jow Forums?

mostly i am concerned that you’re a kid that doesn’t understand how high it goes. do *not* make enemies with the club.

Attached: AC9FC38C-E341-4066-A5E3-0BE7B59CDCD9.jpg (630x630, 50K)

I mean I guess you could. They opened a grand lodge of israel you could go there if you want.
mastermason.com/fmisrael/israeli.html

Most people believe in something. A lot of people today they believe in "the universe". That can be your higher power.

answered in you better yourself through freemasonry. read amazon.com/Freemasons-Dummies-Christopher-Hodapp/dp/1118412087/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1542134534&sr=8-1&keywords=freemasons for dummies to know more

I dont know what that means but it would be funny if the bogs are freemasons. Steve Wozniak is I'm gonna go visit his lodge when I'm a MM

NEVER

Yes. This was the first organization that allowed any faith or color (which was revolutionary 300 years ago), you just have to be a man of good character above 21 years of age.

No, as in overthrow all monarchies and install democracies. This was far fetched 300 years ago, but today basically all industrialized countries have free elections and governments by the people, for the people.

I went to freemason.org (california) and filled out a form and they got in touch with me. Then I just went to dinner with them. Hint: they cannot ask you to join, even if they like you, you must petition them. This is counterintuitive and I was dishearted because they didnt ask me to join, but it turns out they're not allowed.

I don't know what that is

Seriously - what's the secret part of the handshake? I have a freemason boss who I've seen recognize other folks as freemasons this way but I haven't been able to catch the movement. Is it like a little finger tickle to the palm or something?

Also, what's with the "I see you travel from the east" or whatever that he says to other masons? I'm almost ready to join just so I can figure out the funny secret stuff. Hah.

No that's Jow Forums

is that the GNAA

a: I don't LARP I just do stuff most people don't do
b: I am free to answer questions and wouldnt even tell you anything I'm not allowed to tell you. See freemasons for dummies, you are allowed to provide information it's not like you can't talk about it. Freemasons in America are particularly proud because we kinda founded the country (pic related. him and his homie BJ were all masons. Oh and 15 of the presidents)
c: not sure what that means
freemasons are not the government, but the USA is founded on masonic principles.

Attached: medium_2014-07-17_17-44-21.jpg (500x585, 87K)

ask him how you can become one. to be one, ask one. their policy is "the door is closed but if someone knocks we answer". Only disqualifier is you can't be a NEET, you can't have any crimes on your record of "moral terpitude" i.e. theft, assault, etc. And you have to believe in a higher power. Oh, and 2 masons have to vouch for you, your boss could vouch for you and ask another mason to vouch for you.

do you have nothing better to do than answer to some neets over here?

“ask me anything” is a dangerous proposition. i’ve taken no oaths anywhere, but no two men share all of the same knowledge.

be tactful. that’s a lesson i’ve been taught. you don’t have to be in the club to understand some important areas of it. i’m not sure an ama on Jow Forums is tactful - but as long as you know you’re in a safe lane i’m sure you’re fine.

i’m aware that the one world government has existed for a long time and have abandoned nationalism as a result. it is illogical.

i may join one day. it may help in business networking. i just live in a small town area and wouldn’t want to be the go to fix your computer favor guy.

Okay so without going into the actual answer, what are the "topics" that you're not allowed to discuss? Occult stuff? Hidden agenda for the future of humanity? Non fake history that people were fed? Aliens?
What can you actually hide and why would you hide it in the first place. Doesn't seem like a nice club if you want to do what is worst for humanity.

Is Nofap important to you guys?

(semen retention)

No. We are not allowed to ask for your sexuality or in what religion you believe in.

German mason here. In general, we don't understand the open door days and ”ask me anything” kinds of US Masonic Lodges.
You don't get the truth by someone telling it to you... We took so much away by telling them the symbolic before the ”traveling”

Boomers hearing about the btc deaths again and again. But they can't get the core ideas of crypto.
We’re living/anticipating death after death. The true believers don't fear the end.

I have been on Jow Forums for 10 years and love you guys and you're my frens

Thanks for the advice! Seek out your local lodge, they're everywhere and looking for the next generation

Religion and politics

I stopped fapping personally and it improved my sex life. Totally off topic but yes I'm nofap, now I just bang my girlfriend.

Hallo aus Kalifornien :) - Ich hab gedacht in Deutschland sind die freumaurer auch stolz darauf?

Im Norden lebt man damit offener.

Hier im Süden halten viele es gedeckt.
Stolz ist man aber immer : -)

There are lots of high achievers among us. I am with you less because of the connections more with the self improvement and the aim the help others.

1. What is the purpose of the New World Order? I want to clarify I mean other than what it accomplishes ("overthrow all monarchies and install democracies".
2. What was the push for this that caused it to occur?
3. How did the free masons help aid this movement?

Ich komme auch aus dem schönen Süden. Heißt das meine Chancen stehen hier eher schlecht Mitglieder kennen zulernen?

"That which we must say to a crowd is—We worship a God, but it is the God that one adores without superstition. To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st, and 30th degrees—The Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian Doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay whose deeds prove his cruelty, perdify and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion for science, would Adonay and his priests, calumniate him? Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods: darkness being necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive. Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil"
-Albert Pike, 33-degree Freemason and author of Morals and Dogma

"When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy"

-Manly P Hall

OP how does it feel to be completely ignorant about the organization you want to join?

Aus Bayern?

Nein. Du müsstest nur eine Loge anschreiben.
Aber schätzungsweise (pure subjektive Einschätzung) werden nur 5% der Mitglieder es offen ungefragt nach außen tragen dass sie Freimaurer sind.

>
I'm still a student and work in the weekends, at the place I'm currently working I met a dude who is a freemason, we talked here and there about random stuff and also freemasonry. Later he talked more and more about it, and even asked me if researched more about it, seemed like he wanted to recruit me or something. Is it a normal thing to do for freemasons or was he bullshitting?

thats what actually pulled me off, I don't like the idea of being recruited, reminded me of some sects and religions.

Ja, aus der Hauptstadt.

Ich habe noch ein bisschen Bammel um ehrlich zu sein... aber da ich wirklich interessiert bin werde ich es wohl demnächst in Angriff nehmen.

Ah jetzt versteh ich was du meinst :D

You say you can't talk about religion, yet isn't being religious one of the thing you have to be to join? I can't see how avoiding religious/spiritual talk is possible in the settings like these. Do guys there worship Kronos or Jupiter?

Attached: saila.jpg (576x1024, 78K)

We are not asking you about your religion and you shouldn't recruit for your church but talking about God/universe is fine and rwcimmeded. Same for politic.

>Kronos
Kronos the Elyon

Were you ever in a fraternity, OP? Is it a lot like that?

Also, sort of related; were you ever a sailor?

holy kek first post best post

You are being deceived. Everything you believe is a lie, democracy is a fraud and you are taking part in organising the enslavement of humanity. Fuck you, fuck your self-improvement bullshit and fuck everything you Joy of Satan fucks are conspiring up next

Wieso anders im Norden VS Süden?

Government by the people for the people
Read the declaration of independence
All men are created equal = something you learn in freemasonry

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxil_hoax

the can tell you about it but you're not supposed to ask people to join

you have to believe in an architect of the universe but we dont discuss who and why

no and no

Pic related

Attached: too-stupid-190444.jpg (610x358, 116K)

The Freemasons are like Rotary...old, dwindling membership and no freshness. How does it feel being basically a more selective Rotary club with less perks?

The Masons were literally started by professional class Protestant men

how do you reconcile your goal of nationalist independence with your love of globalism and oligopolistic nepotistic eugenicist technocracy?

Illuminati yes/no?

Are there secret organizations that rule the world? Wouldn't they technically be adversaries to the masons?

Attached: 1528566538129.jpg (584x894, 51K)

>the master of my lodge is black

Prince Hall alert. This is a nigger post.

t. third degree master mason

Dude, you're not even an Entered Apprentice yet you're making AMA posts. You don't know the steps to the degrees, the masonic passphrases of each degree or what the compass and ruler even mean.

>inb4 google

There's some shit that you learn through the lodge rituals that are not on google.

Fuck outta here and come back when you've earned your proper place to do an AMA, brother.

Stupid fucking reply chatbox sent for some reason.

Anyway, I recently started getting back into my old occult groove. I stopped at a store yesterday and picked up M.P Hall's Secret Teachings of All Ages for some light reading. I've been reading up on Jakob Bohme since I'm interested in the type of "illumination" he was struck by to give him the sort of preternatural intellect, something similar to Plotinus, Walter Russel, Tesla, ect.. experienced. I also picked up the lesser key of solomon for the lulz. All this writing is so dense you need five books to explain one.

Attached: audrey.jpg (1280x958, 179K)

Hey there, I’m also in CA, m,mid30 work in IT. Can we cowork to help me get vouched in ?

Attached: 697EE386-41DF-4BF9-BC13-C16BDF671684.jpg (4032x3024, 1.33M)

I can leave email here if helps

all your secrets are on the internet

Attached: Hildesheim_Wrisberg-Epitaph_Mitteltafel.jpg (1000x1306, 1.76M)

It was definitely what I was looking for, and I'm sure there are people who might get something out of it too

Not really.

Freemasons have no opinion on any of those. The only opinion we have on government is that every freemason needs to follow the laws of their respective government.

Maybe, I don't know. Can you repeat the question?

There are all sorts of organizations that run the world and they have their secrets, but they are not secret organizations. The WTO, the UN, the Stock market... even sergey, money skelly, and bitcorn technically rule parts of the world.

It's not prince hall

that's what the disqual is for

Sure around where are you? Here's a temp mail you can email me your details at: [email protected]

email my temp mail and tell me a little bit more [email protected]

the true secrets are never written down.

HOW DOES LITERAL LIGHT CONVEY INFORMATION TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1519440411566.jpg (780x1000, 356K)

Do you use sacred geometry to do trades in the stock market? Or do you know members that use numerology and astrology as a means to read charts?

Bruh even statistical analysis is considered pseudoscience, adding sacred geometry would just make it ultra turbo broscience.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_topics_characterized_as_pseudoscience

Light is a metaphor for knowledge idk what you're talking about

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-20 at 6.22.37 PM.png (1432x438, 181K)

What's your opinion on the 'Great Catholic Monarch' in Catholic, Orthodox and Islamic prophecy (Mahdi), Gods final act of mercy on the church and subsequently sole shelter for those who didn't reject Christ and God for the World Leader.

I know the knowledge bit but there is something about light itself.

"Böhme had a number of mystical experiences throughout his youth, culminating in a vision in 1600 as one day he focused his attention onto the exquisite beauty of a beam of sunlight reflected in a pewter dish. He believed this vision revealed to him the spiritual structure of the world, as well as the relationship between God and man, and good and evil. At the time he chose not to speak of this experience openly, preferring instead to continue his work and raise a family."

"For within the secret of Light is vast knowledge not yet revealed to man. Light is all there is.[29] "If science knew what LIGHT actually IS, instead of the waves and corpuscles of incandescent suns which science now thinks it is, a new civilization would arise from that fact alone."[30]> "Revelation of the nature of Light will be the inheritance of man in the coming New Age of greater comprehension."

I must discover...

Attached: 1503619782151.jpg (4000x2691, 2.02M)

Why should someone join a half ass club like the Free Masons when they could join a full ass drinking club/lodge deal, like the Elks club or something. On the other side of things you could join a no ass club like Rotary if you wanted to do a charity thing. Straddling the middle seems like you'd be ineffective at both.

Not sure. Freemasonry meant excommunication until a few years ago.

I'm not sure, but I saw the light and it's hard to describe. I stared at the sun until it enveloped me, but each person finds the light in a different way.
youtube.com/watch?v=Amh9uQNwWyA

if you feel that way join one of those lodges. I'm a big history nerd and love the history of it, and I like being educated about the same things the founding fathers were educated. do what suits you best.

What are some of the bigger hurdles Freemasons have to tackle on a more regular basis, are disagreements within the lodges common (or are there systems in place to prevent that happening), how do you address the topic with your significant other and are there any unexplained acts of fortune/misfortune that follow certain individuals upon joining the lodge or is that completely unheard of and nonsensical.

Another thing, does family history factor in anyhow into how far you can get into the lodges? Like do you suspect they do a 'historical inquiry' into every applicants family tree so that if you say, have a member of family with some kind of esteem or heraldry, you would be deemed a more suitable candidate to rise the ranks quicker?

Theres even sunlight in hindu philosphy, i think maybe it has connection to a sort of ether. Tesla put it well with - "My brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength and inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists". I dont know... But i know, you know?

Your significant other or spouse has to agree to you becoming a mason and if they disapprove, you are denied. This is part of the investigation of california.

Masons among themselves don't really argue, but grand lodges do argue. For example, some lodges stop recognizing others (the grand lodge of georgia was just listed as irregular for trying to say homosexuals cant become masons). Unrecognized / irregular lodges means that all lodges beneath them are no longer recognized masons. i.e. all Georgia masons are now not Masons anymore according to several grand lodges. So if you grand lodge no longer recognizes georgia for instance, you cannot go to their lodges and they cannot go to yours. It's sort of self regulating that way, and the united grand lodge of england is the overall governing entity that either recognizes or doesnt recognize your grand lodge.

They do ask if you have Masonic lineage but I got in without any. It's really just one thing they consider in your application. More important are your character references and that two masons sign your petition.

what coin are you shilling today sirs?

kickstarter.com/projects/sjgames/illuminati-coins

I have to go but will be back to answer more questions once I get my Entered Apprentice degree (in about 6 weeks)