How does one going about profiting from this? Short Morocco tourism? Or long big knives?

How does one going about profiting from this? Short Morocco tourism? Or long big knives?

Attached: all_you_have_to_do_is_dig_cuckma.png (1212x632, 749K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6516417/ISIS-terrorists-branded-two-murdered-Scandinavian-women-enemies-God.html
files.catbox.moe/pad10b.mp4
farandwide.com/s/instagram-guide-marrakech-morocco-7f5af55a69184a2c
marieclaire.com/travel/a15928164/marrakesh-morocco-instagram-guide/
youtube.com/watch?v=v_1vUC11Ccg
webmshare.com/ON4oB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy kek, that facebook post.

They were unironically jihadists or something.
The whole thing is really sad

Does anyone ever wish they had a time machine so they could save one of them and be like "I'll save you from death under one condition, we gotta bang every day"

Why do some people jack off over nordic genetics and nordic women so much when they look completely ugly.

Is the fucking color of hair and eyes that important you are willing to look past those manfaces and absolute 5/10 tier bodies.

I'd rather an italian bitch anyday of the week, or a French one or a slav one even. Christ nordics are so ugly and do retarded things like this.

Why not both?

Yes they are ugly, but it is about the preservation of the Aryan Blood and genetics

The Blood, The Soil and The Fatherland. That is what it is about. Sure my fetish is also big butted latino women and petite asians with busty etc, but if I think of the real destiny of the aryan races, i would pick nordic women any day of the week

Brainlet women. If you say this too loud IRL you'll be accused of victim blaming but come on.

>Why do some people jack off over nordic genetics and nordic women so much when they look completely ugly
these ones do, but have you seen the A1 models that come out of there?

she is right though never judge people by their appearance
their mother just never taught them the stranger danger lesson

It's tough to be a normie on the internet.
I see crazy fucking muslim lunatics beheading backpackers and think damn maybe the alt right was right. Then I read alt right forums and see "haha stupid roasties got what they deserved".

I'd say incels should be castrated, but they already basically are.

But why even try to preserve the Aryan race desu?

First of all it will be impossible to outbreed any other race. Just look at projections for Africans, indians etc.

Second, this generation of westerners are just extremely cucked and degenrate and not at all what it used to be.

t. aryan

italian/brazilian is nice. honestly anything but black has decent chicks

I still can't understand what the fuck gets two girls to tent somewhere in the middle east. I understand if you are just camping somewhere in europe but would be a big no no in asia, africa etc.

I wish our women weren't this dumb but it really is our fault for letting them travel alone.

AHAHAHAHAHA HAVE YOU GUYS READ THE LETTER FROM HER EX BOYKEK

REKT REKT ALL TOGETHER FUCKING BITCHES

No give sauce now

this killed me

somewhere in the middle of the article

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6516417/ISIS-terrorists-branded-two-murdered-Scandinavian-women-enemies-God.html

Source? I need a pick me up.

Because they're articulate and generally have a brain.

Anyone find the video yet? Nothing on liveleak

You can 100% make fellow instagram e thots accountable for this. Making posts like pic related. Showing off how fucking "effay" and cultured they are traveling all these ancient contries with thousands of years of history and only showing off the positive sides to it... while literally ISIS is 50 miles away cutting off heads

farandwide.com/s/instagram-guide-marrakech-morocco-7f5af55a69184a2c

marieclaire.com/travel/a15928164/marrakesh-morocco-instagram-guide/

Attached: 3d67ea37f2b94d05b0bf59cd25224ca3.jpg (1080x1350, 246K)

But are you actually aryan or are you a mutt? Are you ethnically pure Nordic or Germanic? If not you are just gonna be some mixed ethnicity whiteoid.

I'm not a nordcuck, so reproducing with a nordcuck hag would do nothing for me. Wouldn't preserve shit. I'm anglo so to preserve my bloodline I'd have to impregnate some abominable toasty anglofaced skank. I'd rather fuck Frogoids or a cute brown haired brown eyed Italian girl.

Yeah I have, they look to "generic beauty" for me. Typical blond bombshell look that does nothing for me. I've honestly never been that attracted to the nordic look and don't know why it's popular.

Yeah accepting refugee's is evidence of this surely. How many fucking nordic women have been stabbed to death by mohammeds at this point, compared to any other ethnicity?

there are pretty girls of all races, you guys are fucking retards. ive seen anglo girls that are stunning and italians that look hideous. only virgin incel retard Jow Forumsfags categorize entire races into beauty ratings

Fuck, I wish I didnt click that

what happens

Its funny that in Finland here has been two cases in 2 weeks that in our town Oulu, there has been a child rape ring by the muslims just like in britain.

I just don't see what good it does to anyone to take people from a culture that is 200 years behind with the west. The best thing is that they don't even want to integrate to our nordic culture, but are starting to push their own cultures upon us. It makes no fucking sence that a lot of people are defending all of this what is happening when countries get too much immigration from the middle east etc.

Swedens mälmö is a good example of that. Here is my favourite music video from sweden.

youtube.com/watch?v=v_1vUC11Ccg

How do I short western women?

>Ow! OwwAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
>has head cut off with a knife

That's what happens

Well then why do people fetishize nordics so much? I agree that there are attractive women of all races, but you can't deny that each race/ethnicity has fetishistic appeal.

It just seems the appeal of Nordics is just the hair and eye color combo combined with some racial preservation sentiment. But with every other race its "thick latino booty" and actual things that make sense for a sexual fetish. It's not like blond hair and blue eyes are even exclusive to nordics either.

Islamists need to be purged

I just jacked off to this video of nordic women

this isnt just a case of "brainlet women". Nowhere on this earth should this behavior be considered acceptable. I dont give a fuck about "its their culture", NO. That is objectively wrong no matter how you spin it. Moral relativism is a jewish cancer. These people literally need to be genocided, yes even in their own country

I hahahaha

>Well then why do people fetishize nordics so much?

Supply and demand

What is this, I'm scared to click

>files.catbox.moe/pad10b.mp4
:(

a video showcasing the benefits of multiculturalism

They cut her head off with a machete. Not as bad as some cartel videos but, still sad.

Just one of the women in OP screaming while having her head slowly cut off with a fucking kitchen knife.

The mud being cuts into the back of her neck first and severs her spinal cords paralyzing her first, then flips her over while she's still alive and starts cutting into her throat.

Kek.

So it's because Nordcuck women are self selecting themselves out of existence, making themselves rarer, people now put a higher price on getting one before they are all gone?

Thank god, I was trying to find that. It seems like it's being censored all across the internet.

I'm not a cultural relalivist, that isn't the issue. The issue is self-preservation and common sense. They left their comfy safe white areas and traveled to an Islamic country as two white women, alone, in the middle of nowhere. How stupid can someone be?

No I agree. But at the same time it shouldnt be given that "if you go to a Muslim country, you must respect their culture or have your head chopped off" because that is objectively wrong

The killing. The machete cutting the throat part is just the typical shit, but the girl saying "Aj!" (pretty much "ouch") as the knife goes into her neck is the sad part since I'm from Scandinavia myself and it reminds me of normal innocent girls that I hang around with.
But then again, being THIS fucking ignorant by going to Morocco as two blonde girls AND SLEEPING IN A TENT IN A FUCKING SHITHOLE.. who the fuck does that? Brainwashed liberals. This is why promoting the idea of travelling is a bad idea, clearly the media is the blame here.

We white people live in a bubble. We are not allowed to see how bad the world really is...notice how the beheading was described as neck violence instead of what really happened. Shit, terrorist attacks are so common now, it is just part of our daily routine...Nobody bats an idea, religion of peace and all that. Europeans need to fight back and kick Muslims out of Europe. We should not have to live in fear, these terrorist attacks should not be happening. Islam is not compatible with western civilization.

There's nothing wrong with traveling if you aren't a fucking moron about it.
Sometimes I wonder though, do our elites hate us more than we hate foreigners? We just allow this shit to happen to ourselves. With our resources it would not be hard at all toe genocide this entire planet. Yet no one does it. Fly some fucking AC-130 gunships over every town and city out there and reduce it to rubble. All the AA and fighters these shitnations have are bought from us or Russia anyways. Once their munitions run low they can't make more. But big boy nations like to use these shitskins in lazy proxy wars now to fuck each other over. I hate the fucking apathy and complexity of modern geopolitics and how the lower you are on the rung the more power you seemingly get as a protected class. I wonder why the elites want to protect these low class shits so fucking badly?

To be fair morocco is clearly advertised as a “wonderous travel hotspot” thats whimsical just like the movies etc etc

In reality these countries are violent poverty stricken jihadist hell holes. Imagine being a sexually repressed muslim. When a white man sees a white woman wearing normal clothes, he thinks nothing of it. But a muslim sees a womans exposed skin, and instantly his npc mind says “must... rape...” so he rapes, then decapitates them because “sinfulness” or some shit. As if the act of murdering the woman for wearing revealing clothes absolves him of his own sin of rape and murder. Or is it taight that raping kaffirs is not a crime? Hmm

The moral of the story is don't go to a third world country if you aren't their ethnicity, with a local or speak their language. My friend is first gen Polish American, speaks conversational Polish and even he got weird vibes at the bars in Warsaw. Even traveling to other first world countries can be dangerous.

The arab world is breeding like cockroaches and colonizing us, so we need to rapidly spread right wing nationalism across the western World if we want to wipe them out.

The moral of the story is Islam is anti-human and must be wiped out from the face of the earth. Sunni islam primarily

Bestgore reckons they denied the apes sexual advances so the scum killed them. The lack of allah akbar in the video supports this apparently

I also think it is wrong, but it's just how the world works. There is no purpose arguing objective morality here. Would you say it is objectively wrong that someone who went to play with a pack of wild hyenas got eaten alive? Why bother with that argument?

i am totally on-board with genociding arabs and purging Islam from the face of the earth, and i feel bad for these girls despite how dumb they were, but they really, really should have known better. What they did was akin to playing in the middle of a busy highway.

Collectivism is a virus, and virus propagate themselves. By attacking whites the virus is attacking an immune system as does HIV.

We let the government raise our kids and supplied money to single mothers. We gave countless millions cushy government jobs and retirement. We even waged wars against our kind.

You can say elites, but I blame the public who allow these power hungry maniacs to get away with this. Europeans will reap what they have sown, which is directly caused by the mind virus of collectivism and believing a free lunch exists.

it's worse than cartel videos because the chicks are white and completely innocent. cartel shit is brutal, but done to other cartel members.

How much sympathy would these girls have had for you

>Would you say it is objectively wrong that someone who went to play with a pack of wild hyenas got eaten alive?

So then just admit these people are literal subhumans. Stop pretending they deserve the same rights as everyone else. once you oppress and trample upon the rights of the innocent, you're a fucking subhuman and any nuke that comes your way is justified. Just think for a moment how many people have died at the hands of Islam since 600AD. How many?

A man should be disgusted by any injustice whether or not it benefits him to do so

>so we need to rapidly spread right wing nationalism across the western World if we want to wipe them out.

This is what I hate. Why must we lower ourselves to being backwards reactionaries that will destroy a lot of what makes the west great, just so we can destroy some literal subhuman enemies.

It's so fucked up. We hurt ourselves by going back to right wing nationalism. Honestly the type of scum that lurks on Jow Forums isn't that much better than scum mudmen. They want to go around lynching sexual "degenerates" they want to force retarded old laws and bend culture backwards to their deranged visions of how things should be. So many good things would not be allowed anymore. It's just so fucking drastic.

It may be a pipe dream. But why the fucking shit do we care so much about what others think? Is the disapproval of liberals really that bad. Who the fuck cares. Embrace libertarianism, consider brown skins are part of the fauna (Australia already did this with abbo's until the 70's, so there is legal precedent for it) and make hunting them legal. Yeah, lefties will cry but honestly who gives a shit, they aren't going to blow themselves up over it. The next generation will be raised in a world where jumping on the back of a ute with a rifle and driving around looking for brownskins to take potshots at is normal. The brown mudman population will be culled and those who don't end up a decoration on the wall of a hunters cabin will self deport back to mudmanistan.

Honestly the fundamental cause of this attack wouldn't be Islam, it would be child abuse. People who cause these kinds of crimes do not come from happy homes.

Islam serves as a justification for violence in people who are disturbed, just like Communism. Combine that with a low intelligence and/or a genetic predisposition for violence and you have a biological weapon.

It's a shame because you can find pictures of Pakistan, Iran or Iraq online from mere decades ago, and everything looks so happy. Islamic countries truly have destroyed their future

You must not have fully read what i posted. You don't have to twist my arm to have me admit that Muslims are generally scum who do not deserve the air they breathe. I just think that arguing morality is pointless.

Well I agree with you there, collectivism is fucking aids like cancer.

A British tourist girl just got killed in New Zealand. Somehow nobody cares.

Got pics/vid? White people get killed all the time, it's just because the video was graphic.

I've spent a lot of time on LiveLeak and I'm desensitized to violent videos. But... holy shit. This ruined my day.

No its islam. when your religion says its okay to rape Kaffirs its the religion that is the problem. You say most Muslims are peaceful. Ok. but still 80% of them believe that gays should be murdered, and apostates should be hung. OK I dont think fixing child abuse will solve these issues

No i read what you said, I wasnt really responding to you moreso I was making a general statement for everyone ITT

I saw it hitting the news worldwide before the video.

Aussie here. How'd she get killed? I honestly hate NZ and all NZers. Fucking scum. NZ nigs are subhumans and I'm not even talking about the moari's. Don't be fooled by the funny accent lads.

I'm not saying that Islam isn't a problem, I'm saying the direct cause of this violence is the abuse of children, and Islam serves as a moral justification to do

The Islamic world is filled with violence, including the sexual abuse of children. It's a culture that propagates sick, evil people

Bad people cause a bad culture.

This. People make culture in a much bigger way than culture makes people.

which crypto is this?

>middle east
lol

conditions determine culture and culture determines character, not the other way around.

It's us or them at this point. To be fair I wouldn't really care what they do if we just completely isolated them and let them do their thing. I am not a hateful person but everyone has a limit. It certainly needs to be completely eradicated in the West though. All migrants need to go back immediately. Those who were born here and have assimilated are fine as long as we don't let any more in. We need to increase birthrates, not let migrants in. The white race needs to stand up for itself.

> never judge user by his appearance

I am sure these roasties would call me a creep if I talked to them

How do you increase birthrates without forcing people to do something?

she'd go back on the deal and accuse you of rape once the initial gratitude had worn off. haven't you been paying attention user?

>they look to "generic beauty" for me
I don't see how considering blonde hair/blue eyes is the rarest thing on earth besides red hair and green eyes. A generic beauty would be the cream of the crop from some country where everyone is black haired and brown eyed. Which accounts for like 90% of the world population.

Pay white people to have babies, they do tihs in Russia

Stop taking all of their money to give to foreign nationals coming into their country (illegally or not) would probably be a good start.

Bumping the working sauce frens
>webmshare.com/ON4oB

Attached: 1521213599752.jpg (480x480, 31K)

This could never work in a Western country. Too many constitutional rights which guarantees equal rights to all citizens without discrimination based on race, gender etc.

that's fucked. makes me wonder how I survived those 2 weeks of vacation in Morocco when I was 18, just me and my grandmother. sandniggers kept bugging me to buy their belts and jewellery but none of them were aggressive towards me.
travel is a horrible meme. I'll never travel anywhere outside my country. Thankfully my country's connected to the ocean/sea so I don't need to fly anywhere.

Oh. Ok.

I'm seriously and unironically thinking it was done to boost the gofundme wall donations.

Attached: 1541701822300.jpg (236x250, 8K)

>women backpacking alone in Morocco

Just as dumb as being an American traveling to North Korea, and then wondering why you get thrown into a prison camp

This is like 80 IQ pol-tier argument. The low birthrate is a much more philosophical issue.

>conditions determine culture and culture determines character
That doesn't make sense because culture doesn't come before people. Conditions determine people and people determine culture.

What do they do user? The funny accent literally has me fooled

lmao that first article is such horseshit. I visited Marrakech for a day and it was 95% poverty-stricken ruins. tourists like me probably account for close to the entirety of the city's profits

I didn't say it was the only thing, are you denying that literally stealing money from a nation of people to give to people of a different nation can have an effect on livelihood?

Give me a more specific example so I can judge. Just ''dey stilll are money'' isn't enough.

Absolutely despicable. How can humans do this shit to each other? We are literally no different than baboons.

Yeah I don't live in africa/asia mate. Where I am every second chick is blond and it's generic as fuck. Even my mum is blond haired and blue eyed.

Plus in media representation the blond bombshell meme is overdone. I actually don't give much of a fuck about eye color, but for hair color, from a pure color theory perspective I think darker hair looks better contrasted with lighter skin, and lighter hair better on darker or more tanned skin.

Savages respect strength, because they are still primitive in mind. They would never have the balls to outright attrack a male unless they had numbers on their side.

Also travel is great. Just don't go to full retard places with no protection and it's fun. Tourist traps always get shit on by lefties but they are fun as fuck.

Well if you think about it, we homosapiens haven't evolved in many thousand years. We are still animals and stupid as fuck, but thats the thing peoplel ike to forget when we are now this big and intelligent being called human. It sucks, I know the pain

They are just fucking cunts. Wouldn't trust them. Never met one I liked. They seem to backstab often.

We
Collective guilt for a bunch of monkeys
> Oy vey my fellow wypipo we must not repeat such atrocities

It's video of a doctor and an engineer (((helping))) the west

Because nordic countries still believe that all people in the world are good - thats also why they import thousands of immigrants. They have a completely wrong opinion of arabs, they think those people are just like Europeans

she also calls "Mar" which means Mom, pretty fucking sad desu, I hate multiculturalism, everyone that promotes it should be burned at stake, they are responsible for the deaths and rapes of all these people