"healthy correction"

>"healthy correction"

Attached: nvda.png (727x428, 23K)

wtf, this chart looks exactly like bitcoin on it's first correction from 20k to 16k. lots of pain left for these stocks

I still see your shadows in my room

Mining is no longer profitable - NVidia GPU's are useless again

I was wondering why it was mooning so hard

Is that what they’re calling it these days? Complacency is the term I’m more familiar with

this is fucking bearish for crypto

I actually sold the top for once. feels good man

This is beautiful and going to be a title for my art. thanks

I tried to catch the knife at 150, fuck me

LMAO!

never change Jow Forums

>discontinues the widly successful and money printing cant keep em on the shelves 1080 ti
>keeps making the lower end models

And yet

Attached: Screenshot_20181220-193006_Chrome.jpg (720x1271, 271K)

Attached: JUST.png (994x668, 43K)

>produces next gen card with useless features
>its the future!
>-60%

Their 10-k is solid as fuck. That Apu developments will make this stock, along with amd, a 300~ dollar stock in the future.

The price needs to fall to at least 2016 levels to present a reasonable buying opportunity. I would only look at the shares if they fall below $50.

fueled by crypto.

easiest short of my fucking life.

Thing is though, even though you may be down on your initial, you can make it up through dividend payments.

>you can make it up through dividend payments
man, dividends are like nothing. theyre only good if you have thousands of shares of something.

If you have a few hundred thousand in stocks, then the yearly dividends is almost enough to live on.

This is definitive proof that AMD is superior.

the stock thats down almost 50% in the last 90 days?

fake news

Can't find it on coinmarketcap what is this shitcoin?

~32 middle of september
~17 now

With crypto mining being less profitable and only shit tier AAA games that are rapidly losing their audiences who are getting tired of their shit, people are losing incentive to upgrade their rigs for either purpose. A crash was inevitable. The current state of things demands it.

someone explain to me why boomers were buying this at the top after BTC crashed. It was So insanely obvious the insane growth was due to BTC mining. How were people saying 'buy the dip it is still a solid company' from 200, 180, 160, 140, while BTC miners are going offline in droves with old cards flooding the market.

>tfw I bought and AMD GPU

nah. the smarter bunch of stock-shills will realize stocks have topped, and tunnel their money into crypto which has bottomed

this is bullish for crypto.

>obvious that the record sales are only temporary thanks to the crypto boom
>obvious that the market will be flooded with mining cards once the bubble pops
>release a marginally more powerful graphics card generation with some RTX gimmick for the same price as the older generation
>be surprised that sales are far lower than expected

I thought their new graphics cards would be much better since it was obvious that they would be competing against a ton of used mining cards eventually.

RTX ON

Attached: Screenshot_20181221-002409_Chrome.jpg (720x1031, 243K)

>a tripfag that's a retard
How shocking

>mining BTC on GPU
Found the fucking brainlet.

True, there is another driver though. ML. CUDA/GPU based programming. Crypto and AI — NVDA is the smartest proxy play.

I can't get back the cash that I gave you.

stop talking about it needing crypto idiots

The irony is nvidia crashed several months after bitcoin, this was the single easiest short to profit off in history. This was a license to print money, you could have made easy GUARANTEED money shorting this when BTC crashed. Yet people on this site were busy posting 1k EOY memes about LINK lmao

except many alts are mined on GPUs and their price depends on bitcoins

Only because gous didn't become unprofitable to mine with until bitcoin fell below 6k. Shorting nvda was the same as shorting crypto. Much more money to br made shorting crypto though.

You guys are fucking retarded, this is the entire stock market and investors are shaving risk because everyone and their mom is anticipating the recession, and the IT sector is considered one of the riskiest investments

Attached: 1516911875359.png (1473x826, 117K)

>which has bottomed

Attached: aAxAvYg_700b.jpg (550x543, 24K)

6k is the profit margin needed for profitability with an ASIC and cheap electricity. Consumer grade GPU mining stopped being profitable when ETH went below like 500 USD, the stock price just didn't reflect it presumably until shockingly low sales figures came in. The NVDA price is a delayed response to crypto price.

Is this some shitcoin?

>extra comfy with 2000 BCH bought at $80

>Nvidia corporation
>"is this some shitcoin"