"That'll be 18.50, plus tip!"

>"That'll be 18.50, plus tip!"

Attached: 685428-a-pizza-delivery-man-holding-a-hot-fresh-pepperoni-pizza-isolated-on-white-.jpg (450x300, 12K)

It happened to me once

> Me living in a city X abroad
> Brought parents for a visit
> Had good evening tour and went for dinner
> Once finished, I asked for the bill
> The guy brought it to me, and he told me "if you want to give tips"
> I was planning to tip him, after he said so I got angry
> "I've been living in this country for fucking 4 years and nobody asked me ever for a tip"
> Got awkward and he didn't know how to reply
> me playing stupid guy: "How much people usually give you?"
> "It depends from each person"
> me playing stupid: "Give me an answer, an average"
> "Usually 10%"
> "Ok, put it 5%"
> My father was just looking, once finished he told me if I was in your place I wouldn't give him shit

Moral of the story: Watch out what you say and how you say it, you might miss a bigger tip.

you and your dad are cheap charlies

Ye real cheap charlies to give the fucker a tip after already purchasing a overpriced pizza, want more money ask your fucking boss.

You sound like a nigger

>18.50? Here's a 20, keep the change.

Attached: 1bnh1j.jpg (563x542, 34K)

I always tip delivery drivers a lot, but hardly ever order delivery because it's excessively frivolous and in general I think you get better food when you make it or get it yourself. If you don't tip delivery drivers yet still order delivery you are a bad person, it's part of the food delivery proposition whether you like it or not. That being said if you are a delivery driver you should not mention or imply that a tip is expected because that would be rude, you should only graciously accept whatever you get. And if you have customers that don't tip it's ethical to prioritize their deliveries less if they are part of a multiple delivery run but not ethical to retaliate in any other way such as forgetting their salad dressing or being rude or animal-tier shit like tampering with their food.

t. former delivery driver

Fuck you.

You have a based dad
Faggots like you are part of the problem

You want a tip

Buy bitcoin

writing an entire thread about this story show how broke you are. You and your dad are sharing one pizza? Are you a nigger?

What about weed delivery? Currently deciding whether I should tip nor not

Fuck off nigger. I already pay for your poor ass by the extra, "delivery fee" change

delivery fee goes to the store for insurance and the cost of hiring drivers

Attached: 1533799978147.jpg (600x622, 52K)

Ah so I am paying for your dumbass.

If you order from the same place often and don’t tip, that driver is going to mess with your food

got a fucking dominoes pizza for 21 dollars because they charge like 2$ per extra topping
plus 2.99 delivery fee plus tip
moral of the story: don't buy food anywhere but the grocery store

yes, it is implicit in the delivery social contract

Attached: 28c.jpg (600x473, 52K)

I would say yes, but not on a percentage basis, more like $5. If that is the only way that it's legally able to be obtained in your state (i.e. there are not brick and mortar locations) then I would say no.
It could depend I guess. The place I worked I believe charged $1 for deliveries but did not give any of it to the drivers specifically (although did pay a wage). If the delivery fee is $5 or something I could see tipping less. It is also not rude to ask the delivery driver what the breakdown is that they already get from the delivery fee (of course they could lie, but then you could ask other ones and/or the store itself) If you are polite about it they shouldn't be offended. But to assume the delivery fee goes to them may not be accurate. I get the impression you probably don't care about that though and were just cheap or poor. Usually the people who didn't tip, which were very rare in the white town I was in, were either poor single mom types or people from out of the area. Tipping is one of those things that is a hallmark of a civilized society in my opinion. I could definitely see it being less prevalent in places with less wholesome types of people or no sense of community.

Fuck America tbqhwy

I live in a country where service charges (10%) are included in the price. The only reason someone would fuck with your food is if you were an asshole to them.

This 100% I work at a pizza place and we do all sorts of messed up shit to non tippers food. It can get pretty gross... Also it'll always arrive cold cause we make a point of leaving it out of the heat bag.

Here's a $20bill
Everybody's happy.
The fuck is wrong with 'Murica and Oranje Man !?

This user gets it.

this isn't necessarily true. I had people I delivered to that regularly didn't tip and I didn't fuck with their food. I also never saw anyone at either restaurant I worked at fuck with anyone's food (although there would be hilarious shit talking about customers we didn't like). If it's a place that's owner operated in a decent area the chances of your food being fucked with are slim. Everyone I ever worked with was very averse to the idea because it is very deranged behavior.

Is tipping a thing in every state?
Tipping is the most retarded thing about the US.
I get angry when restaurants in the cities ask for tips. People asking for money for the job they already get paid to do is unthinkable in 99% of places here (UK).

wow what a shitty country to live in.
I thought it was bad most takeaways here were run by mohameds and abduls but to be disrespected by your own countrymen? ouch

larper

nah youre a passive agressive faggot who more untaxed sheckles.
Keep relating to me as nigger and poor mother, that will sure to help with getting more hand me out, fucker

I worked at a pizza place for years and this never happened once. OP, delivery fee is $3. Get carryout.

Great! Here are 10000 Bitcoins good sir!

eating one whole pizza for yourself my god post weight and timestamp please
and check out Jow Forums

>d-do you have your p-phone on you r-right now?
>do you t-take chainlink
>oh its going to be the next greatest crypto! 1000 EOY!!
>wait, where are you going!?

I'm assuming you never bought from them again. Otherwise, I can guarantee you ate food with deliverer's cum.