Florincoin(FLO) Technical Analysis

Yesterday we had kind of a small breakout upwards from the month long channel, anticipating & returning back into the channel, trend unbroken.

Flo had 6m for sale 250~ btc 2 days ago. Now just 2.2m for sale on entire order book - only 35 btc.

It's proof there was massive whale buying and now I think he's done accumulating.

Very strong risk/reward on buying FLO.

A little about FLO fundamentals:

medium.com/@valueprop/flo-tzero-and-how-the-dlr-aims-to-disrupt-5bd34634f928

FLO is currently traded on Bittrex Exchange.

Attached: eaf9944f-b072-4eee-b14c-3d521790bcd1.jpg (2560x851, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/loomdart/status/1075121490704486400
coindesk.com/wyoming-county-moves-to-put-land-records-on-blockchain
support.bitrabbit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021242731-Listing-BitRabbit-Listing-FLO
wyoleg.gov/InterimCommittee/2018/S3-20181029LetterofSupport-PatrickByrneOverstock.comCEO.pdf
mobile.twitter.com/BlocktechCEO/status/1075989290641838080
mobile.twitter.com/coindesk/status/1075950309061603334
wyoleg.gov/Committees/2018/S3
floblockhalving.com
oip.wiki/Main_Page
coindesk.com/libertarian-party-texas-logs-votes-presidential-electors-blockchain
network.flo.cash/tx/58edb7c180e8313bab80c5df7a0e910e9d45a86c8c966a89df268130401987fa
support.bitrabbit.com/hc/zh-cn/articles/360021242731
changenow.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now is the chance to buy the local bottom.

This will be 2000 before you know it.

That's what I'm suspecting too. I have targets all the way up to 2.5-3k sats. Maybe more.

75k twitter follower and trader Loomdart has targets for 3500 on Flo/Btc. twitter.com/loomdart/status/1075121490704486400

purely looking at this coin from a TA perspective, it's been on my watchlist since it spiked to 1150 the other day. Just saying it looks like this will retrace a bit more to 750 sats or so, I'll look for an entry around there.

(literally selling 0.1 BTC would bring it down to 750) and yes im aware of the tzero rumors, all the more reason that this wouldn't rise until january. lots of time to accumulate

Attached: xx.png (1320x631, 71K)

FLO block reward halving on 5th of January
floblockhalving.com

tZERO launch on 9th of January

Also "Overstock.com Subsidiary Medici Land Governance to Develop Blockchain-Based Property and Land Information Platform with Teton County, Wyoming"

Medici Land Governance uses OIP (Open Index Protocol, which is a stack built on top of the FLO blockchain)

Coindesk article that mentions OIP is coming in days.

Buy FLO

A coindesk article? Source?? What the fuck this thing is going to PUUUMP baby

I'm literally all in on this. I either make the money back that the hash war cost me or I'm cashing out and not touching crypto until the next BTC halving. All I need is a 4X to break even with what I put in, if this goes 10-20X I'm paying off my student loans and sticking the rest in Link.

you went all in, waited for 1 hour and exited LOL

what a fucking noob.

If you come into crypto with the mentality that you will pay your student loan, you are fucked really bad, buddy. Quit this shit

Where in my post did I say I exited my position, Mr. Reading Comprehension?
I still have 124K FLO, holding it through the halving, and then laddering my sells starting a few nights before tZero launch.
By the way, you seem like the brainlet here. Throw some punctuation and correct capitalization in there if you want to be taken seriously.

Where'd you go "buddy"? Did I make you feel like too much of an ass or something?

There is no volume, what the fuck are you people talking about?

front page of coindesk boys
> OIP indexes files from storage or distribution systems such as IPFS and others using the Florincoin blockchain.
coindesk.com/wyoming-county-moves-to-put-land-records-on-blockchain

Attached: 1958092859521985210.png (1109x992, 1.04M)

That started getting priced in quick! Wonder how high it will go.

Target 3500 satoshi. Coindesk is next level pump machine.

Soon they will publish article about tZero connection

Twu, do people really fall for your shit, you fucking gook?

Invoking Twu's name is going to be the 2019 version of calling someone Pajeet!
Look man, we're just trying to speculate on a very promising shitcoin here, it's kind of a long shot, but considering it's market cap compared to what is about to happen with it, it could make some of us a lot of money.
So come do some research with us, then decide for yourself.

FLO is now listed on bitrabbit exchange as of 24 minutes ago
support.bitrabbit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021242731-Listing-BitRabbit-Listing-FLO
Can this day get any better

Attached: 12abeab590dab323c723f7ccc906cee8eda0824c.png (400x143, 11K)

I'll just leave this here. Patrick Byrne wrote a letter of support for FLO. wyoleg.gov/InterimCommittee/2018/S3-20181029LetterofSupport-PatrickByrneOverstock.comCEO.pdf

FLO is most likely gonna hit at least $1 once tzero comes out. It's got a legit use compared to all these other top market cap coins. Can't wait

Attached: d6992a97843089d4f104dfb444bb8ad1b63cd72af2fefff62e5c85ec6d84b04e.jpg (1696x2136, 2.45M)

It's almost as if the coin has an actual use-case and is being adopted by multiple industry giants at the same time because it's got features that make it uniquely positioned to provide a worldwide public record for decentralized applications

Attached: FloBigBlueLogo3.png (512x512, 1M)

>multi-stakeholder incentive model
He's saying FLO without saying it right?!

What the fuck is a Bit Rabbit?! L0L
It's not Binance (yet), but I guess it's going to have to do for now.

This image is from over a year ago. Could the prophecy be true? (Sorry Linkies)

Attached: DkhVViYXoAI07zj.png (360x360, 174K)

Just downloaded the app, and everything is in Chinese! This is supposed to be based out of Australia, they have really lost control of their clay down there. Seems like a decent clone of the Binance app though.

Edit: never mind, this slow pos is now uninstalled. Hope I didn't just give my phone digital AIDS.

Fly high my darling. We will all be rich.

#cryptorobinhood

Ho Lee Shit!

Attached: Screenshot_20181220-211936_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 169K)

So fast.

Attached: Screenshot_20181220-212236_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 180K)

anyone else have trouble logging into bittrex? My 2fa code is invalid, but if I sync the time using the google authenticator app it says that everyhting is fine.

Post your login details and 2fa number and we'll get it sorted for you fren.

Since you're not falling for it, I'll answer your question: no problem logging into Bittrex for me. Maybe try resetting the time on your phone as well as turning it off and on again before resyncing Google authenticator.

Based

But what about RVN?

RVN is for colored coins FLO is for metadata

tzero will switch to ravencoin... they wont use flo. flo is being pumped by a pnd group. they bought it up when it was 0 stats. look at graph. it went to literally 0.

k

>0 stats
Fucking retard, if you want to buy in just set an order or market buy. No need to look like an asshole in front of your fellow anons.

You fucking imbecile. can you fucking read you baseless FUDder. PROOF creator of OIP/FLO will NOT replace FLO with RVN.

Goodluck dumping your RVN bags. FLO will pump to moon.

#goWITHtheFLO

mobile.twitter.com/BlocktechCEO/status/1075989290641838080

Attached: headshot.jpg (200x200, 7K)

HOLY MACKERAL LOOK AT IT GO!

We tried to warn them. We really, really did.

Attached: bd4af4c7e01353f87309115714107ab7.png (1655x609, 89K)

Holy fuck I almost nutted when I read that tweet! That was the final piece of FUD that was bothering me: "what if they replace FLO with something else?".
And now, I am absolutely confident that this shit is about to moon hard as FUCK!

Attached: 1480637208606.png (563x542, 155K)

Another GREAT fucking trade by me, holy SHIT.

Get in at the bottom boys, we about to break resistance.

Attached: flomon.jpg (1081x471, 56K)

>no thicc gf pics

Attached: 1523347115736.jpg (468x895, 46K)

Feels like just the start! Fuck you (((BSV))), I know as soon as I buy into that it will crash to $75, fucking same goes for the other pump and dump brother BCHABCDEFG. Nobody needs a faster digital gold for dark web drug sales.
FLO is going to be the next step in blockchain adoption, and we got in under $5M market cap.

Flo is the next Antshares. Not only is TZero using it for DLRs. Medici is utilizing Flo with OIP. That’s what happens when you have a bunch of scientific devs that have worked on a coin this long. Seriously, the Flo devs are long time crypto people that have off the chain intellect. They will be Speaking on Jauary 11th at the Blockchain Connect event in San Fran. They will be sharing the same stage that day with Vitalik Buterin.

mobile.twitter.com/coindesk/status/1075950309061603334

I am just going to leave this here. Click at the latest meeting details then to meeting materials.

check it out the rec letters.

Patrick fucking Byrne

FLO is a real deal!!!! Moon.

wyoleg.gov/Committees/2018/S3

Block halving in 15 days

floblockhalving.com

Binance when?

>mfw i piece it all together
>mfw i realize i'm unironically going to make it
wtf the universe is letting faggots like me get rich now? it just feels surreal

Attached: 1517780332013.png (627x625, 702K)

It's nice to be in a coin that has already been developed instead of some pie in the sky "when main net?" project that may never get off the ground. Now actual adoption is taking place, from not one, but several companies. This is the real deal indeed; thank you to all who shilled this to me.

oip.wiki/Main_Page

Patrick Byrne provided a letter of support for OIP. It's on the legislature website.

Attached: letterofsupport.png (825x968, 248K)

wyoleg.gov/InterimCommittee/2018/S3-20181029LetterofSupport-PatrickByrneOverstock.comCEO.pdf

flo was delisted from polenix.. it will be delisted from bittrex soon... flo just tweeted they were listed on bitrabbit... bit... rabbit... they have volenteer devs.... nigger land registery? come on

Attached: yall-got-anymore-of-them-lies.jpg (306x240, 48K)

Seems like several people hate FLO for who knows reason. The fact is that FLO is not one of these scamcoins, it have a REAL product and it have an amazing grow potential

Volume has been almost doubling daily for like 5 days now, I doubt they would delist it now. Besides, this is going to be on Binance before you know it, it checks all the right boxes. CZ is probably stroking his little dick right now thinking about all the money he can make off it.

WYOMING land registry now you absolute kike

I think they are RVN bag holders pissed that they will have to share the throne with FLO. You can see it on Twitter where they continuously get shut down by tZero, etc., being told "no, actually we are using FLO for this particular thing". They reek of desperation, probably all bought RVN over 900 sats and held all the way down, and now it looks like they won't get their second chance.

True. I actually like Raven a lot. But I’ve noticed that some of their folllowers are delusional and will do anything to try and pump their bags. I just want more people to learn about Flo because it’s tech is amazing and it very very undervalued.

Same. I like Raven, but I don't understand why these guys feel so threatened by FLO. FLO and RVN have two entirely different use cases. They aren't even competitors. Makes zero sense to me.

everyone calm the fuck down im tryna blow more money into this bad girl before she pops off

I’m getting some serious RaiBlocks vibes, and that thing blew up when it was just on BitGrail...

Eat that sell wall at 1080, c'mon I fucking DARE YOU! What's 0.5 BTC in the grand scheme of things?

62 posts
26 posters

PAJEETS GET OUT

You get out, we're having a good time in here.

Kek, rajesh, its better to try that on reddit than on here.

i wanna suck on that alexandria grill milkers 2bh

Yeah FLO looks pretty good. Given price can actually close and hold this level, then 1500 sats would be the next target. From there, much higher.

If it can't close above this level and does what it did the other times, exit.

Attached: flo.png (1715x842, 70K)

>FLO is going to do a 23x in a macro bear market
Oh boy

it's still going

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-12-21 14-21-07.png (430x139, 14K)

you are buying a land registary token for niggers

you can tell it's a pnd group because flo changed their name from florincoin to just flo a year ago

ok

Attached: ok.jpg (543x540, 33K)

Railblock vibes

Why isn't it going down? Hope nobody sold! Some pretty big sell walls are being eaten.

Checked

>Why isn't it going down?
it was severely undervalued (and it still is)

FLO isn't just for the bidness. FUN for the kiddies is coming to FLO too.

pump and dump shit coin.. got delisted from poleniz

Oh look, the retard's back! What a smart boy you are, using the computer all by yourself!

15 days to block halving
Apps going live on mainnet
Chain is 5+ years old
Multiple industries adopting FLO for various use-cases
Great scientific minds behind the project

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-11-25 21-06-58.png (1135x910, 240K)

Also this, which dispelled the final piece of decent FUD regarding tZero possibly not using FLO.
Thank you again to the user who linked it earlier in the thread, here it is in png format.

Attached: 1545380786065.png (1216x1276, 325K)

Oops, I guess that is for OIP, not necessarily tZero. But if it works well for one, it would work well for the other.

The Wallpaper is fly

Flo is the next Raiblocks only the tech is much better! Going to be huge....It has multiple use cases and has already been adopted by multi billion dollar companies.

Fucking samefag kikes trying to fud this project.

US GOV partnership with FLO Blockchain.

Registry of land in Wyoming
AND
Register of voting results in great state of Texas!

It is not too late to buy. This beneath $7m. This will be $50MM before Christmas.
coindesk.com/libertarian-party-texas-logs-votes-presidential-electors-blockchain

what is wrong with Jow Forums that keeps everyone off the big winners. We can all win together.

I literally last heard about this coin in 2014 right before I stopped following crypto for 3 years. This is so bizarre and cool to see it still be a thing with real development.

Literally hundreds if not thousands of shitcoins have come and gone in this time yet the same core devs have been plugging away on FLO and also OIP and Alexandria. There is a reason Overstock chose them, they're professionals and not scammy fly-by-night shitcoin devs.

The volume of this coin is garbage. You cant liquidate serious money out of this.

Then bring some goddamn volume to it by buying, what do you think the point of promotion is?

i recommend checking the Flo blockchain explorer, tzero posts transaction comments on there daily. no doubt in my mind they are using Flo

network.flo.cash/tx/58edb7c180e8313bab80c5df7a0e910e9d45a86c8c966a89df268130401987fa

New exchange was added today and probably more coming in the near future

Any Chinese exchange?

What's a good suicide stack for FLO? I'm spread a little thin with other projects I like but have kept one eye on this coin for a bit.

support.bitrabbit.com/hc/zh-cn/articles/360021242731

About 4000.

Reminder - You can buy Flo here with no KYC.
changenow.io/