Can we talk Turtle?

Jow Forums can we have a serious discussion about TurtleCoin. It has been on my radar lately - the network effects it has are massive.

Attached: soyboyturtle.png (695x490, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

turtlecoin.supply)
medium.com/@turtlecoin/one-trillion-turtles-coin-supply-and-unit-economics-5bfbea0aa1f1
turtlepay.io
info.binance.com/en/currencies/turtlecoin
github.com/turtlecoin/turtle-labs/blob/master/Turtle-Swap-Protocol-Draft-001.md
turtlecoin.supply
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thanks just bought 1,000,000,000,000

I would love to know what is coming end of the month/ beginning of January. The
Discord had someone counting down to something big and they hinted toward a binance listing but nothing concrete was ever given. As of right now, I see this as a huge pump potential but I want to be convinced of a long term hold. Does anyone have info that would warrant that?

From my research there appears to be only 26,223,509,454 in circulation with the 1,000,000,000,000 not being reached until 2112 (turtlecoin.supply)

I also read an interesting article on their blog about the economics behind their two decimal points making an interesting argument that it has less total supply than most other coins including BTC and ETH. medium.com/@turtlecoin/one-trillion-turtles-coin-supply-and-unit-economics-5bfbea0aa1f1

Attached: 1_vE673SKMxrKiXJVeDV87_Q.png (1000x232, 117K)

Likewise user. I been lurking for a few weeks now and the pace of development is astonishing. They also seem to have some pretty professional devs along with many contributors.

I think you are referring to turtlepay.io ?

All very interesting but to be honest, all very old news. That has been out for a while and is partially what sucked most of us in, along with the whole using karai with trtl and all that. It has just been a while since we have heard anything legit, even the weekly round ups have been slow lately.

There is also this which may reference a potential listing but then again binance could do it for most other coins, listed or not. info.binance.com/en/currencies/turtlecoin

scam

Thank you very much. That definitely coincides with the timeline given. We will see how much effect this has. I really love how the trtl peeps come together to help each other out whether on discord or the bowels of Jow Forums. It’s nice to see the light.

Also, dubs

Yeh I got sucked in with Karai too. It seemed like it has been on a hold mostly but I saw this appear the other day.

github.com/turtlecoin/turtle-labs/blob/master/Turtle-Swap-Protocol-Draft-001.md

Not sure what to make of it.

Interesting. Hope they pull it off. Isn’t this how they plan on doing the suggested smart contracts from the white paper?

>12184681

that was an interesting read user. I been wondering myself lately why all coins have a ridiculous amount of decimals. It does not make any sense to me when it comes to adoption.

Have you checked out Dero? Now THAT'S a project

this

Sirs can we talk about DeroGold

Attached: ldegomkii.png (256x256, 39K)

Cute girls prefer Doge Chads

Attached: 1392477270661.png (583x498, 178K)

I rather buy dero gold. DERO is a chink closed source premine.

That's conjecture. It's a solid project with a strong development team. It's a shame that more Projects aren't like them.

sir I will send you 150,000,000 DEGO, whats your private official DeroGold wallet address?

dg3vCPu5isDQwnHSApQm4rYm9yVBBEjdD2iPt37npcLh8tNnBMw4oWFJDwK8QeBP9ABK6FPbjpgx38Yuk3sGbcaS18R7iHtSz

thank you sir

Attached: trumplord.png (482x320, 362K)

I honestly think this is something that really makes it unique in the coin category.

I have been I am wary of it as leadership seems very centralized, including how the code is published and the binaries that are released. When looking at their networks historic stats there seems to be a lot of inaccurate patterns hinting at either a hidden premine or coin duplication.

The fuck is this shit

>dg3vCPu5isDQwnHSApQm4rYm9yVBBEjdD2iPt37npcLh8tNnBMw4oWFJDwK8QeBP9ABK6FPbjpgx38Yuk3sGbcaS18R7iHtSz

Transaction has been sent!
Hash: f1a5d027cb63a19a50b38f5fcd75d717ff528445722fbae135c7154ecaf06eae

thank you user! I received it

You're very welcome sir, nice big trips

Attached: nuffsaid.png (566x130, 15K)

Attached: nuffsaid.png (566x130, 26K)

>turtlecoin.supply
>1,000,000,000,000 not being reached until 2112
It'll be 950,000,000,000. The last 50,000,000,000 will take like 100 years or something.

So what price do you think this can honestly reach?

Stupid faggot turtle niggers. Even the co-founders cannot stand cocksteady dumped their bags and bailed.

Attached: soy.jpg (1024x721, 173K)

sir what is your private official DeroGold wallet address? I would like to send 150,000,000 DEGO for your nicely done meme skills