6K BY SUNDAY

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1517804331971.png (1368x1479, 1.55M)

We'll hit 6.5 k in the first week of january

Cool, I'd finally be back in the green then.

Attached: ilikewhatisee.jpg (784x712, 809K)

pls no go back down to 3100 so i can fomo pls

Absolute unobtanium-clad certainty that we are all going to make it. This time next year. I'm thinking two chicks at the same time man.

Attached: 1542789547600.png (225x225, 22K)

Even my NEO holdings are green truly we are going to the moon again.

And I think if you had a million dollars you could hook that up, cause chicks dig a dude with money.

I'll wait for Bitcoin to hit $1000 again before investing a single penny. I have only just learned about Bitcoin last week, but there's no way I'll pay for something I can't even touch. I only want a Bitcoin because the individual who told me about Bitcoin mentioned there are only 21ml, I like that. Plus I have to build up my limit on Coinbase, which takes time. I'm buying Litecoin to gain limit increase because Litecoin is fairly priced right now. Bitcoin is unfairly priced.

AAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1545068927085.png (504x378, 321K)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (3036x4048, 3.39M)

WE MADE IT CRACKERS!!!

Do I really need to post my shitty paint graph again? Look at this and trade accordingly, you're welcome

Attached: BTC-2013-2017.png (2380x736, 63K)

Y I K E S

Newfags be like this

am I going to get my money back I bought 1 bitcoin for 12k and held since

>Past Performance Is Not Indicative Of Future Results

As bullish as it gets.

Don't laugh, there is no reason I can't wait until Bitcoin hits $1000 again. If it went below $2000 I may consider. But it's priced very unfairly right now, and unlike you two, I have patience to wait until it hits my target- which it will. I plan to hold for 10 years and help my son through college. I see Bitcoin being valued in the millions, but not before it hits $1000($1500) again. You youngsters will see soon enough.

kek, saved

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I don't care, you do you. I caught a 50x at 3138

OP gets it
for all the retards - THIS IS UNIRONICALLY THE START OF THE GOLDEN BULLRUN. GET IN NOW OR FOMO AT $10K.
things will really kick off on the 23rd.
later gaybois

prove it

congrats on the gains, bro

I did 3060 on deribit fut, plus your graph comes in place on mine, we will peak first week jan, the bear till 29feb.

Im already plananing on buy puts.

I can prove all this, im just on my phone, i did posted here around the bottom.

>buying while its rising.
lol

>implying that isn't the best time to buy in a confirmed uptrend

>THIS IS UNIRONICALLY THE START OF THE GOLDEN BULLRUN. GET IN NOW OR FOMO AT $10K.
Dude, there were bigger pumps than this earlier in 2018. They all turned out to be bull traps. This market is volatile and irrational enough without people like you vomiting emotional reactions to recent price movements all over social media. Please temper your enthusiasm.

Attached: 1507572975434.jpg (480x550, 32K)

I believe bitcoin has had its day and dther will start gaining more of a parity with bitcoin.

Mabye a couple of years left for bitcoin to be for investmenr, but as the MSM ubderstands more about crypto, it will work as originally intended and be more stable.

No

agreed, this rally is for idiots, like what do you expect, that it goes from 4k to even 10k. heh laughing at those bulls every day with my short at 4110 25x

>Dude, there were bigger pumps than this earlier in 2018
that's why i said
THIS IS UNIRONICALLY THE START OF THE GOLDEN BULLRUN. GET IN NOW OR FOMO AT $10K.
do you know how to fucking read something and the comprehend its meaning? how retarded are you?

>agreed, this rally is for idiots
literally the "this is a sucker's rally" from the meme chart.
fucking topkek, thanks user

>THIS IS UNIRONICALLY THE START OF THE GOLDEN BULLRUN. GET IN NOW OR FOMO AT $10K.
People start saying that sort of shit every time the price pumps > 10%. If you want people to actually believe you then you need to point to some fundamental factor that changed. Otherwise, you come across as nothing more than one more overexuberant shill.

>do you know how to fucking read
My post () was written that way because I assumed you were obsessing over the recent pump to 4k and I wanted to point out that the recent price change, on its own, isn't anything special.

It's a risk no matter what you do.

noo no too early late jan -early feb.

That last candle is total made up bullshit lmao. GTFO

$15k EOY

Y I P E S

oh fug

Nice try LARPER.

Normies are not that confident to post here with such courage. Almost got me. 7/10 LARP points.

That's a big -yikes- from me faggot
*sip*

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-13 at 17.51.27.png (1372x910, 390K)

>Almost fell for the copypasta
>Calling others normies
Not gonna make it here

BTC won't hit 6k because that's where everyone who bought at 6k will be selling at. The market makers will dump it at 5k.

Ahem.

Attached: 1544202154686.png (624x557, 169K)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Attached: tapestry,940x-bg,f8f8f8-c,110,110,705,602.2.jpg (705x602, 63K)

>If you want people to actually believe you then you need to point to some fundamental factor that changed.

World economy is in freefall... Can that cause a reversal for BTC?

But its is literally, unironically the start of the golden bull run.

Can’t wait tho

everyone expects a drop, this is why we will hit $6K

Regardless there needs to be some kind of correction. This rally isn't fucking invincible.

The dip was $3,720 last night.

we've been correcting for the past year you absolute brainlet

Attached: 1545300629057.jpg (600x532, 40K)

oops meant for

Fucking idiot I was talking about the current rally. How the fuck can you be so fucking retarded.

You got to realize these are all kids lol...

yes, I know
I'm sorry you're angry about being a brainlet

Attached: nusoyjakgreen.png (666x666, 119K)

>pls

Proved my point.

Not 6k so fast, but by Sunday at least 4700.

this might actually work out but imagine bouncing back from $2k and going straight into 10k territory i wouldnt risk that.

not gonna happen, we bull now at least to around 4700 for a while and from there to 6.

All they had to do was listen OP

If BTC retraces to the 3200 range and then begins going back up again that will complete an inverse head and shoulders. Ill be going all in if I see that formation.

*3600 range I mean.

If I see BTC range back into 3600 then bull confirmed.

It can actually. Its just not guaranteeing it