When being a wagecuck pays off

>when being a wagecuck pays off

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-20 at 9.56.12 PM.png (1454x1104, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/12/20/juul-to-pay-2-billion-dividend-to-its-employees-after-altria-deal.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doubt its split evenly

kek if this doesnt show a fucking recession is just around the corner, idk what does
>you get a million, everyone gets a million

they obviously didn't give everyone a million. half of them would quit if they did that.

It's most likely vested over a few years to prevent that from happening.

LORD knows I'd quit that fuckin job as soon as I got my bonus

I wouldn't. Most people working there are probably young and take this as a sign of more riches to come.

stupid clickbait headline. 90% of that will go to less than 1% of staff.

I sold my million for 5K last year... Don't ask

>it's real
What the fuck

cnbc.com/2018/12/20/juul-to-pay-2-billion-dividend-to-its-employees-after-altria-deal.html

>The bonus averages out to roughly 1.3 million for each of Juul's roughly 1,500 employees
NOT SO FAST

Attached: download (2).jpg (273x185, 8K)

After the twitter ipo, all their employees became millionaires overnight, so it's not that unlikely.

You’d have to be some kind of retarded to quit a job that gave you a $1.3M bonus.

Buy Altria. There's nothing stopping them now. 6.35% yield too.

irs confiscates 40% of that "bonus" kek

this.
literally can't ask for a better employer. this is easily the most altruistic move a company has made since never.

Wow get a load of these wagecucks
Truly born to slave

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 148K)

i think you're overestimating the intelligence of most people

Juul is being banned soon almost everywhere in the us. Part of the anti vaping push no one asked for

all dat bonus could be used for shitcoins

Altria will sue the fuck out of them if they try it.

Besides, Juul is "healthy" and "safer" than cigs. It's a healthy alternative! Top jej.

I hope you get to expierience the satisfaction of contributing to society and getting paid for it. Starting your own buisness or working in a field you enjoy is one of the most rewarding feelings in the world.

Spoken like a true wagecuck

Attached: 0vocqSf.jpg (700x742, 85K)

I've already seen ads for it on the TV, similar to the Tobacco ones. I really think it's just Jews who are scared of Tobacco industry and losing their monopoly on economic influence.

based quads of kek

>Jwwl

NEETs BTFOed for once. Eat shit

More like NEET kicked in the shin by Wagecuck with multiple broken bones

Juuls are lame. Give me a regulated box mod with a nice RTA tank any day.

Good luck suing the federal government

>How much employees get depends on a number of factors, including how long they've been with the company and how much stock they own, another person briefed on the terms said.

So yeah a good chunk will get peanuts. I think it's fair though, those who been at the company longer should get paid more. Good for them

Probably a clause that they have to work at least an X amount of months/years depending on seniority before they get the money

I hope this happens to me soon!

Fuck me I would buy so many shit coins

Attached: Fortnite-Juul-Default-Skin-Jonesy.jpg (2000x1000, 84K)

Thank fuck, tired of all these neckbeards with their vape pens out in public, indoors, smoking away like it somehow not obnoxious because it's just vape bro.

How fucking dumb are you that you'd quit a job that just gave you a million dollars?

Wtf got interviewed here a month ago didn't get hired bcoz I asked how are they handling d issue about minors getting hooked

imagine being this fuckgin dumb. Why would they hire an sjw faggot

A week ago d mother company pax labs called me as well for interview declined again they are making weed vaporizer might have to call d recruiter soon

Less than 150k each. I took more for my bonus this year. Is this the ultimate dream of a wagie? 130k?

I'm retarded... 1.3 million each. Ok. Impressive. How do I become a wagie?

go to their jobsite apply for any that interest u during interview never mention the legal cases they are facing or how minors are getting addicted to it and how they are solving it

>involving yourself in company ethics
Honorable, but untolerable.

>satisfaction of contributing to society

kys

Pays fer all the aircraft carriers

I generally agree but
>contributing to society
>tobacco giant
t. Smoker

Best psy-op to date "contribute to society." I wonder, just how vital is your job to society? If your industry broke down would people still be able to eat? Would they use a necessity? Or are you creating frivolous unnecessary excess and wasting resources? Unironically brainwashed.

Lose a necessity *

You'd have to be some kind of retarded to continue working when you've just become a millionaire.

so now big tobbaco got all the kids hooked on vaping, literally saving big tobacco from its near death groans

we were so close to eradicating the tobbaco jew, and now the beast rewards its slaves.

Maybe if I was the janitor I would quit but if I had any relevant position then I would stay because more riches are all but guaranteed

JUUL has nicotine salts bruv.

They didn't hire you because u type like a ree tar d'd months fvka