Are you ready for the new depression boys?

Are you ready for the new depression boys?

Christmas is supposed to be a strictly bull market period what the fuck is going on

Attached: IMG_20181221_053357.jpg (1080x1062, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=maMEGU0jcEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Generational Flippening is upon us. Position yourself well friend.

Attached: boomer.jpg (1024x567, 101K)

you elected a shitgibbon orange dotard for president

YEAHHHHHHH ITS GOING DOWN
*DABS ON WALLSTREET*

Attached: 6175864965a0261caf31813ff037a7c2.png (420x420, 80K)

the (((fed))) has removed the punch bowl and boomers will be left holding the bags of an ATH stock market after the longest bull run in history

It's time to panick retard

where were you when the end came?

Attached: IMG_20181221_053757.jpg (704x879, 98K)

if he builds the wall and brings the US forces home from Afghanistan and Syria he will have secured his legacy and second term.

yeah, none of that shit is going to happen. we have the judges. your president can't do shit, because everything he does is unconstitutional or against the law

Moved it all to bonds in first week of November. All in on link.

Maximum comfy

nothing will happen because the economy will collapse in the next few days

In 3 months you will shiver around a burning barrel and remember this day thinking what went wrong

Attached: IMG_20181221_054111.jpg (1080x976, 253K)

We are nowhere close to having a recession or a depression. The stock market was simply overvalued because the fed held interest rates too low for too long. The stock market is just correcting to where it should normally be. The S&P 500 could fall below 2000 and still be overvalued. Many people made massive profits from buying when the S&P 500 fell below 700 back in 2009 and they are swimming in money even with the current market correction.

Yeah its ogre

This, prepare yourselves for 20 years of negative gains and then a societal collapse.

Nooo I can't go back and live with my parents.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x281, 2.19M)

if the college debt/housing/tech bubble bursts now it's over

wow wtf I thought I had a future

Is this hell?

how is ending the 17 year war in Afghanistan and bringing our troops home from a country we never should have been in unconstitutional? He is the commander of the united states military whether you like it or not.

Also forgot to mention that this stock market decline will cause huge inflation leaving the fed with no choice but to hike rates even more. How can that be possible? It's because so many people with massive stock market gains will now sell to preserve their remaining gains and this will flood the economy with real dollars chasing too few products which then leads to inflation. For example after the current selloff, somebody with 1000% stock market gains may only be left with 800% gains. They will sell in panic and still walk away with a huge capital gain that they can use to buy cars, smartphones, gourmet food, luxurious vacations, etc. All this newly liberated money will now flow into the economy and cause huge inflation. It may seem counter-intuitive but that's how things work. Same thing will happen in the housing market but over a longer period of time because housing moves slower than stocks.

"If you're a bondholder, be careful"
youtube.com/watch?v=maMEGU0jcEU

>it's actually real
tomorrow might be a historic day

Attached: 208467204867.jpg (450x450, 32K)

Black friday. December 21st. 4 days before Christmas. The numbers and the date just seem like the perfect setup for it...

NO. SHUT UP. THE ECONOMY WILL COLLAPSE
SOCIETY WILL COLLAPSE. PEOPLE WILL RIOT IN THE STREETS AND THE NORMIES WILL FINALLY GET THEIR FAIR SHARE OF SUFFERING REEEEEE

BUY BITCOIN

Attached: 12.jpg (1280x962, 115K)

>t.brainlet
yes goy. buy as many stocks as you can. everything is fine

I’m actually pretty fucking worried about what’s going to happen in the next couple of months. We never even finished the 08 bust cycle and let that play through to the fullest, once things really started getting bad, the u.s government printed trillions of dollars to bail out the creditors instead of forgiving the debt of all the innocent mom and pops who got fucked over by the shit mortgages wall street was knowingly selling to the public and taking advantage of their financial illiteracy.

fuck, I thought I had more time to prepare

prepare by opening a robinhood account and buying puts on the DIA and SPY

Bruh we going full Wiemar now

>tfw born in 1996
>joined the workforce right before a bear market

Feels better than expected man

>tfw born in 1996
>became a full fledged doomer

I don't know anyone my age who's happy

>In 3 months you will shiver around a burning barrel and remember this day thinking what went wrong
I fucking hope so, life is so boring for me as an 18 year old McDonald's employee with no friends. Any change is welcome

Attached: image.png (2048x970, 874K)

>Securing our borders from invaders is unconstitutional
Sometimes I wonder what it's like to be inside the mind of a liberal. It must be bliss being so ignorant.

>tfw have 3k in the stock market.
>Tfw it's now worth 1.8k

I got justed didn't I?

Buy high, sell low is the motto

I was a democrat up until around 2010. I see my old Facebook posts pop up everyday on the Memories tab and I have to delete them because it’s embarrassing. Being a liberal really is a joyride

The new depression is when all you faggots lose your jobs

Attached: 20181218_220727.jpg (516x284, 59K)

Need a job to lose a job. I'm literally recession proof.

I only put in about $750 and I've lost about 100 dollars since I started. I was dumb enough to buy at the peak of the bubble in late October. I don't really care too much since I didn't put a lot of money in. I'm just going to start saving my cash, adding to my silver/gold stack, and I'll wait for a bottom to sell some of my metals and start buying equities again. I guess there's no better way to learn in business/finance than to fail a few times...

>tfw my company is recession proof even though it's a construction general contractor

knocking on wood btw

I'll knock on my wood for you tonight if you know what I mean.

Also Cold Moon and 1st day of Winter. The (((coincidences))) keep adding up.

gay

What if the Dec 21, 2012 was the beginning of the 7 years of Tribulation? Think of how batshit insane the world has gotten since then.

>we are nowhere close to having a recession
That's just factually inaccurate.

Not in a gay way though haha, no homo of course.

Yup. In the same boat. Life is stale and boring plus I hate seeing all the snobs in my area driving around in financed bmws and range rovers wearing Gucci like they’re kings when they’re rolling in debt. I hate seeing such shallowness led by this bubble. Any market that relies on mass immigration and companies borrowing money to buy their already inflated stocks to keep the growth up is not healthy. Also Australia is hot as fuck so I’m sure we will replace hobo barrels with smashing pajeets or something.

Wait, are you all seriously sure this is going to happen? I need to know with conviction. Give me the run-down to a tee, or be as accurate as possible.

Attached: LS203JFls203jaSAFDK204302SSFklooqwerRWOU20834vNVNSowapwdfpHF2984388fSJFd;afjlef28439uy2r5HFSejkfasld (660x574, 29K)

>taking Jow Forums memeing too seriously

Attached: 1545080889062.jpg (468x288, 25K)

Not 100% sure to happen but this is the perfect ground for a bubble burst. If that happens we're all Weimar levels of getting fucked. On a global level. Prepare for Turnip Winter 2 before panic starts

Attached: FB_IMG_1542122088496.jpg (594x395, 19K)

It's just people cashing out a bit of gains for Chinese New Year. SOON THE NEW BULL RUN WILL START STRAIGHT TO THE MOON.

Tfw no 1995 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III GSR

Here’s to hoping we make it big after the downfall mate

Attached: 75539790-1BAD-4344-A95B-BA1AA17F4828.jpg (480x502, 41K)

Holy kek, its real!

suffering spares no one user because we needs simulated limits as inifinite beings

Can't wait for boomers to lose their fucking homes. I have $20k saved up for a down payment. I'm going to swoop in.

Attached: home values seattle.png (641x696, 508K)

I really don't know if I can do another year of wagekeking

>bobo moved to SMG
>he's going to do the 90% trick

We caused Afghanistan, were not leaving.

Some retard says this every week and it never actually happens, why is Jow Forums literally always wrong?

This. Q told us that Trump knows what he is doing. Trust the plan.

Australia hasn't had a recession in 30 years.

I think you're making the false assumption that people pulling their money out of stocks would be putting that money into finished commodity markets. If that was the case the increase in demand would probably prevent a recession. But this isn't the case. People with lots of money in stocks generally already consume about as much as they want, and get diminishing returns for spending more on those kind of everyday goods.

More likely is that the money going out of stocks will go into other investment class assets, especially safer kinds like government bonds and cash.

I made something of my life around your age. Specifically because I saw this shit coming when I was in the streets during OWS in 2008. I knew it would come again. Those that didn't prepare or stash their wealth are going to get fucking decimated. Buy a gun, your family will need it and they'll need you.

PNW bro! I own a house, but we're thinking we'll sell. Interest rates are fucking insane right now so that's the only reason we haven't. The interest rate is double when we bought.

I am Q.

Attached: Ben Willis.jpg (462x459, 36K)

WOW. My IQ dropped three points reading this. Stock market declines don’t and can’t cause inflation. The FED raising rates is what is causing the stock market decline, the cheap money that has propped up the market for 9 years is being called in. This leads to deflation until the FED decides to do a couple rounds of quantitative easing. The stock market is a zero sum game buddy. Also, the scenario you described would be an increase in aggregate demand for whatever “products” you are talking about.

Interest rates are not insane right now. They’ve just been at near 0 for nine years because it was the only way the FED could lift the economy out of the recession also with the help of a few rounds of QE. Too bad all that cheap money getting called in will make markets crash again alonside the FED offloading their balance sheet. The boom and bust economics of the FED continues. Also, why would you not sell your house with rising interest rates...? That is the time to sell.

No user, the real recession is yet to come.
This was nothing.
Please check the numericals

What are you even saying? I am not doubting that a recession is on the way. Check the numericals?

>stock market
>zero sum
user, i...

Great point.