Don't get too excited

There are zero news to back current market behavior. Don't get fooled by a relief pump that looks bigger that it actually is.

Attached: deadcatbouncechart.jpg (800x706, 41K)

Most of us know already that this is a relief rally. T

he one in the spring ran for around 5-6 weeks, which would be nice, but worst case there’s probably still another week or two of what we’ve seen the last couple days left

>this rally will fail like the others

Attached: DcnVe6xX0AEj5B2.jpg (1200x820, 157K)

the news is that stocks are collapsing and people are hedging in crypto

Zero news, nigger the global economy is collapsing before our eyes. Crypto is the hedge.

this alone...also op = faggot

>There are zero news to back current market behavior.

Stock market crashing is the reason this relief rally has been this intense. There IS news alright.

im hoping stocks and real estate crashes

Are we barely hitting denial? Or are we still going through anxiety?

It'll be very limited. The majority of stock holders (boomers) will stay away from crypto. They are terrified of the technology because they don't understand it. They will follow after institutions or stock whales start hedging with crypto en mass.

People are fucking stupid if they're hedging in crypto

>"I'm losing all my money! Time to sell at a loss and put it in the most volatile asset class around."

Get fucked retard

>zero news
You know thats a good thing. We don't need news to cause volatility. The value of BTC will assert itself.

You are not seriously suggesting that trillion dollar industries, companies and markets are hedging through a soon to be sub 100B marketcap crypto market full of p&d scams, icos and what not, right? Right??

Jesus Christ.

Where does people get their news from lately? That chink hedge fund manager something something? Fucking lol

Crypto is volatile yeah but its undeniably close to the bottom. That means the odds of making everything back or profiting are extremely high.

>He doesn’t know

This we bull now

strap in lads

Attached: youarehere.jpg (1200x820, 245K)

>You are not seriously suggesting that trillion dollar industries, companies and markets are hedging through a soon to be sub 100B marketcap crypto market full of p&d scams, icos and what not, right? Right??

Looks a bit too me like its fiat that was the pump and dump scam bro. Might as well stop throwing stones you glass fucking house living mother fucker.

>Bagholder bingo 2019 soon

>>Bagholder bingo 2019 soon

you talking about stock market bagholder bingo? Crypto is mostly done with its downward movement. I have half a mind to go all back in to my positions as soon as we see some blood. While you cucks are fucking going back to fucking Obama market levels.

>I LOST all my money! Maybe I have a chance to get it back with something that can potentially go 10,000% in 5 years
FIFY

based and redpilled

BTC is going to 1K.

This refusal-to-capitulate that the market is doing is just making the bottom lower.

Stock market has already just about bottomed. The Fed's BS has been digested at this point. It's probably not going to be roaring back quickly (will be mostly sideways for a while after a bounce tomorrow), but it's not going to just keep dumping.

Totally different market though, as shares of companies that actually generate income is not the same thing as imaginary money that nobody uses except to trade against each other in a pixie dust fantasy land.

The same thing happened in April. BTC is probably going to dump soon.

>This refusal-to-capitulate that the market is doing is just making the bottom lower.

Current rally correlates with gold and silver. All happened at the same time right as the stock market began free falling.

You may no bullshit be in a situation where its crypto gold or silver or fucking bust.

>hedging in a market that's literally 10x and volatile
PERFECT 10/10

There was zero news that caused the dump as well. News don't matter shit in crypto.

>reality doesn't matter in crypto
>it's lambo time

It's just another whale scam

>Stock market has already just about bottomed
lolwut

Attached: 1348257511124.png (623x527, 416K)

>this is what I would do if I was rich and it's also why i'm poor

Attached: 1526413407850.png (403x448, 75K)

Even looking at that chart, that is an excellent entry point.

funny i remember it being 400 dollars two and a half years ago

its funny tho, what happens after the chart ends

Funny, I remember the 2008 crash like it was yesterday!

seems to me when its reasonabls to buy the shit everyone is in disbelief before and after the bubble. so just wait for people to be convinced btc is dead in the water and not going anywhere again!

>Jow Forums is bullish

$2k EOY confirmed. Everyone short.

Attached: 1522600300994.jpg (631x479, 29K)

>There are zero news to back current market behavior
How new are you?

Stock market is just cooling off for the next run-up. A big correction was long overdue after the ridiculousness of 2017, and the February dump just didn't quite hit the spot, so it's trying again now.

A far bigger and more horrific legit crash IS coming, but that's still some time away. It's not time for the Big One yet.

What's happening right now is sort of like the China FUD in 2017, when BTC dropped massively temporarily, but things were still bull and it then went on to absolutely crush balls for the remainder of 2017.

The economy is still way too strong right now for the stock market to just fall over and implode without an actual catalyst(s). That comes later.

seriously, user. one cannot simply make baseless claims without providing evidence. nobody here believes you because your claim is so outlandish. statements like this are why nobody takes crypto seriously

lmao stock market crashing is like -20% over a year. Bitcorn does that in 5mins

worst monthly performance since the great depression
>almost bottomed
user, we haven't even started the roller coaster yet...you'd better prepare for a rude awakening if you aren't in cash by now.

they will be the early majority that use crypto as vehicle for wealth and hedge. we are still in the innovation phase here.

>Stock market is just cooling off for the next run-up.

You sound IDENTICAL to a fucking Bitcoin fag at the height of the 20k top. I argued with those fuckers because it was obvious shit was going down. Now you fuckers are no different, you are going to lose your fucking money sell you moron.

>refusal-to-capitulate that the market is doing is just making the bottom lower
that's not how it works holders don't make the price go down sellers do

Stock market moves exactly like Bitcoin if you remove regulation. Bitcoin is more accurate to how the value of shit actually fluctuates if left with no regulations at all.

People with mass wealth will be advised to hedge some in crypto.
let's face it, dlt is not going anywhere and will recover. It saves too much money for industry to goto zero. Plus there is plenty of adoption already.

Attached: 1536207679112.png (963x1405, 62K)

Funny fractional reserve banking.

Funny how a central bank is a private institution.

Funny how you can print more money out of thin air by creating debt.

Funny how it is encouraged to take loans for everything you can't pay for.

Funny how debt is like slavery.

Funny how I am completely debtfree and want to keep my freedom.

Funny how governments legally steal a big portion of my money.

Funny if you don't pay your taxes, they put you in jail.

Funny to see that you are truly free.

Funny how the bankers own all the big mainstream media channels.

Funny how banks used to lobby for political parties.

Funny how these bankers now just straight put their puppets in high political positions.

Funny how they decide how much they can steal your money by taxes.

Funny how they spend taxmoney.

Funny how we live in a democracy.

Funny how governments can decide to wage wars against other countries.

Funny how countries want to apply democracy to other countries.

Funny to always wage wars in some God's name.

Funny to see that money is your God and God needs more money.

Funny how they send your children to do the dirty work for them.

Funny how these destroyed countries lose their cultural heritage.

Funny how oil companies are also somehow always involved.

Funny how much resources these countries can have.

Funny how these countries need loans to rebuild their country.

Funny how governments çan loan from these bankers.

Funny how governments all over the world have debt.

Funny how banks fall.

Funny how governments use taxmoney to keep banks alive.

Funny how Bitcoin appeared after the 2008 recession.

Funny to read the Bitcoin whitepaper.

Attached: 5547862c6bb3f73e7933ba2f-960-720.jpg (960x720, 91K)

>Picking the most beneficial point on the chart for your own gain

anyone who thinks this is a suckers rally is deluded by their own ego.

Cringe and brainletpilled

10 years ago the dow was at under 9,000 - you are fucking delusional. You will be parted from your cash. It's hilarious that you call this a big correction. The correction has only begun. Wait until the ARM's start coming due and the mortgage default rate starts to spike again. Banks are handing out degenerate loans like candy again. (for the last couple years). It will blow up, and you will be a bag holder.