THE KING

Attached: Image2.jpg (1024x1024, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

research.bloomberg.com/pub/res/d37g1yWebn9LbRbS09rquSuSoDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why people can‘t evaluate the best Technology?

Attached: DA1B92B5-BFCD-42CE-8A8C-0552903A43CC.jpg (750x534, 98K)

I do agree. It accomplishes a lot of what BTC was meant to do but doesn't do.

I do think in terms of pure money Monero is the best coin. We all know crypto will always exist in black markets even if it ceases to exist everywhere else. That is how crypto started. Therefore, I believe privacy tokens will always have a place no matter what.

Isn't there some paper that released by some financial organization that said monero had the most potential for growth?

I can only see people using monero for laundry purposes. Once dexes come out and there's a lot of liquidity, there'll be no good reason to hold it.

I do like it though, it is what BTC should have been.

This is the best FUD for price
Monero may stick around and be very useful for decades but that doesn't mean it'll pump

Not many people realize yet but Monero is the real Bitcoin.

Digital fiat is much more durable than crypto

if it's the king why is it tanking when everything moons?

Monero is Satoshi's vision

Just fired up my rig that's been idle for over a month. Feels good man. Now I just need to get the cards to stop crashing in srb miner.

Are you thinking about this one?

research.bloomberg.com/pub/res/d37g1yWebn9LbRbS09rquSuSoDQ

Attached: 1542720177593.png (512x512, 23K)

>research.bloomberg.com/pub/res/d37g1yWebn9LbRbS09rquSuSoDQ
pretty useless desu

So is your argument.

pic for the lazy

Attached: Skärmavbild 2018-12-21 kl. 16.08.38.png (1102x408, 107K)

monero is only useful today as the only valid privacy coin, but privacy coins just like payment coins will disappear as they're eaten by scaling solutions and omni platforms like ethereum. dont bet on feature coins long term/.

>Money laundering is the act of concealing the transformation of profits from illegal activities and corruption into ostensibly "legitimate" assets.

I dont see how monero can be used to launder money.

Who tells you to think these things? This is like some 2017 adopter screed and it's really dumb. Monero is the only valid digital money and that is the endgame of blockchain technology.

It has mechanisms that prevent mining manipulation so it’s not easy for bitmain to manipulate

>a glorified address scrambler
>only use case is for criminals
>gonna get fucked when regulations come
yeah have fun with your shitcoin

>>only use case is for criminals

You are traveling through parts of a country with a medium to high violent crime rate. You need to use some of your Bitcoin to pay for something. If every person you transact with knows exactly how much money you have, this is a threat to your personal physical safety.

You are a business that receives a payment from a supplier. That supplier will be able to see how much money your business has, and therefore can guess at how price sensitive you are in future negotiations. They can see every single other payment you’ve ever received to that Bitcoin address, and therefore determine what other suppliers you are dealing with and how much you are paying those suppliers. They may be able to roughly determine how many customers you have and how much you charge your customers. This is commercially sensitive information that damages your negotiating position enough to cause you relative financial loss.

You are a private citizen paying for online goods and services. You are aware that it is common practice for companies to attempt to use ‘price discrimination’ algorithms to attempt to determine the highest prices they can offer future services to you at, and you would prefer they do not have the information advantage of knowing how much you spend and where you spend it.

You sell cupcakes and receive Bitcoin as payment. It turns out that someone who owned that Bitcoin before you was involved in criminal activity. Now you are worried that you have become a suspect in a criminal case, because the movement of funds to you is a matter of public record. You are also worried that certain Bitcoins that you thought you owned will be considered ‘tainted’ and that others will refuse to accept them as payment.

Yeah like when that time devs single handedly hardforked the bloatware turd showcasing how it's no different than Memereum or any centralized coin (aka altcoin).

Attached: altcorns.png (768x768, 311K)

you've got it backwards, monero and other payment alts are the late adopter's toys of choice, but long term these coins have no place in commerce. don't think for a second that monero is going to remain relevant when every transaction happens on a layer above the blockchain itself.

you are fucking retarded. Every single "problem" you mentioned can be solved with adding privacy layers not making a fucking untraceable coin from the government.

If you want a completely untraceable coin from even the government you are a criminal

>it's going to get fucked by regulations so therefor it must become cheaper because it will be harder to get any.

^this is your logic.

>hurr every time North Korea gets sanctioned they become richer
^this is your retarded logic

Attached: 1542580607662.png (842x792, 82K)

>compares a country with a cryptocurrency.

How many extra chromosomes do you have sir? We can TeamViewer so I can solve google captcha for you.

And you compare a commodity becoming scarcer and more expensive with a shitcoin that will get banned and have every fiat exchange removed effectively making your coin worthless. Please send me your xmr wallet screenshot so I can have a good laugh when the feds crash your coin to 10 cents

Tell me a single thing that is banned that is cheaper than it was before it was banned.

Until then stfu and get fucked with an aids dick

You 40 IQ brainlets don't realize that supply is not the only thing that determines the price of something but also the demand. If it gets banned the demand from the mainstream investors, institutions and users effectively becomes 0 dooming your coin forever to the shit corners of deep web, terrorists and mafias and making it the official coin of criminals. Enjoy your ISIS coin brainlet

Those zcash bags must be heavy as shit

>adding privacy layer
Trusted setup or something else required. Could never be truly "private" if it's on a second layer.
>If you want a completely untraceable coin from even the government you are a criminal
Based retarded user making another appearance on Jow Forums.

>hurrr I want to be completely untraceable from everyone on earth, but I am not a criminal I swear, I just want to hide my dragon dildo purchases!

keep telling that to yourself brainlet

Similar ways that corps use shell companies to launder but they'll go one step further since it's easier to transfer crypto instead of actual fiat.

FBIanon that posts brainlets is back.

Look we all know your only hope is to FUD but it isn't going to work. Were going back to the days when the government didnt know everything about everyone's transactions.

Why would it be anyone's business what anyone else bought with their own cash, crime or not? Explain that part first.
I'm pretty sure he's trying to accumulate Monero. Nobody could be this "retarded" without an ulterior motive.

>banning
>worked well for alcohol
>it's working well for drugs

Attached: 1521392833478.jpg (645x729, 44K)

>if monero had the transaction history of BTC, its blockchain would be dozens, if not hundreds of TB
>portability: A+
yeah, no.

Well, that's the price for privacy. But well, bulletproofs reduced a lot the txs size. Also, there's MimbleWimble coming.

>cucks shilling government overreach
unironically why we need Monero

What fiat exchange??? I use an anonymous account on Binance I made along time ago. Its like trying to shut down torrent sites. It just won't work. Sure it may never come to coinbase but with so many dexes and exchanges popping up all the time you cant ban it lol. The biggest problem with monero is just that no one uses it. The darknet is still just BTC.

Monero is optionaly traceable. So if government demands trace, the wallet owner may share a view key to his wallet.