Picks for 2019

so this red 2018 is coming to an end and we all hope that 2019 will bring gains. What are your picks for 2019, anons?

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg (550x550, 51K)

RLC
V3 enterprise version Q2 pump then correction then moon if it gets enough traction

>if it gets enough traction
it won't

COSS. Has gone strength to strength over the last couple of months. As long as volume continues to climb the token price will appreciate.

TVIX

>so this red 2018 is coming to an end
Yeah no. This is just the start.

2019 will be a huge red year, 2020 maybe. If the global debt crisis isnt brought into check in 2019 everything is going red for a while.

Wtf are all these shitcoins?!

LINK
AERGO
BTC

BOOM

I'm filling bags as much possible too but get better fud

It absolutely will.
Literal pioneers in cloud computing.

Attached: 154445.jpg (2000x1372, 478K)

I'm 75% in Republic Protocol, with 19 nodes, and waiting for a (hopefully) final buying opportunity purely so I can have a flipping bag to increase my node stack later.

No sense to me in holding anything else since nodes are so cheap at $2K, and I will eventually make my money back. I am a patient boy, I wait, I wait, I wait, I wait.

Is 15K enough to make it (3Millions Dollars for me but not in the rush can wait 2022)

why r u so confident? why is it better than its competitors and why is a crypto needed for cloud computing?

I remember people waiting for the V1 / V2 pumps. Even in the bull-run, it was only the Binance listing the 5x'd it, and it fell immediately. One full year of waiting, and you'd be 50% down. kek.

Never touching RLC again.

It isn't. You've all been suckered.

Shill me this user.

Zilliqa, for some reason i can't bet against them, maybe it's greed to think they can't pull off the hardest problem in this space years before anybody else. Well, if things turns out badly i can't say i didn't deserve it.

>they can't pull off

*can

WTC

> CHZ aka chiliZ for sure : )

their CEO has got both Tron and Binance invested and routing for them.

PSG & Juventus both are in partnerships. Literally tell me any other project that has those big football teams.

If any project makes a mark in Esports and Football it is going to be them.

Considering Esports sector rise recently, I think they are in a great spot.

hm, tell me more. Are they listing?

Yes I believe they will list sometime in early Q1 2019, if market remains slowish it would be great to accumulate!

i think more partnerships are coming as well for CHZ.

Resistance, gonna be the biggest DEX in 2019

Aergo isn't that one which is being built by BlockO and has connections with Korean govt???

It didnt work out that well for Icon, why you saying it should work for Aergo?

link
ont
tomo

they will all bring passive income thru staking.

stacs
everybody sleeping on this one. check out stacs.io, government backed security ecosystem.

buy 1k usd each and retire in 3 years user...

Holding with hopes: link, aergo, BTC

Not sure about chiliz, that could be a big normie push but they need an mvp

Enigma

Attached: enigma-logo.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Bitcoin. Stop overthinking it.

Trx xrp xlm

HYDRO

>STRATIS
>NANO
>BTC
>HOT

zil
poly

nano
link
tomo
zil

SLT AND XLM

XLM coins and tokens are going to be big. I would get on Smartlands and SureReemit before they get listed on anything other than SDEX.

hold: BTC, BAT, XRM
Swingtrade: LINK. MANA

LINK
BTC
ETH
BAT

Attached: 1545367846014.png (360x360, 174K)

Anything but crypto.

Really, scratch off tickets if I must, but not crypto of any kind. Actual plan is an aggressive growth index fund.

ADA
LINK
ETH
BTC

NIMIQ.

Attached: nim info.png (1000x5374, 700K)

Aergo, Enigma will have huge years in 2019

I just bought some of this, im ready to get more as idiots sell at lower prices.

>beliEVE

Attached: IMG_20180831_172345_052.png (314x512, 310K)