FGLA IS A LARP !!!!

HAHAHAHA PAJEET SWINGTRADING LYING LARP

Attached: LARP.png (4272x2516, 604K)

He did say Likley

he didn't even claim to have any sort of insider info
he just said there will be a pump based on TA faggotery and there wasn't
why make a thread?

Everything you read her is a larp dumbass.

I've created hundreds of threads like this for fun, saying X coin will go up or down

Not true, I'm a real insider. Post here from time to time.

Calm down jonny

SHUT UP YOU FUCKING LARPERS I BOUGHT AND I LOST I WILL SHOTGUN MY BRAIN IF EVERYTHING IS A LIE !!! MY BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS.

Wow calm down phaggerty.
He was right about the green candle, I share his sentiment but however think he was a little early with predicting the next leg up. Probably a few days off. But I can also see this coming.
Either way it's gonna happen sooner or later so I don't know why everyone is panicking.
If you're a linky you shouldn't be selling anyway and if you're not a linky then why the fuck are you hanging out in link threads.
I doubt someone would risk a 100k + link stack to make what, a few thousand link? Not worth the risk in my eyes.

!!HA BOOYAKA, all is forgiven FGLA pls cum bak!

Attached: 1519002287812.jpg (680x748, 86K)

He is a swing trading whale. He manipulated biz to make profit. He is not your friend.

>FGLA IS A LARP
no shit
he literally didnt say anything of value

Maybe he will do this again with another coin.

believing one person on biz can move an entire market with his shills.
how new are you?

He predicted the pump. He was buying.

He was buying at 6800 sats and selling at 9000 sats. Nice profit. Link is now at 7800 sats after the pump and dump.

This. He is a TA fag that made a good call the other day. He's not larping as some kind of insider.

This, i call it a sucessfull pumper

1) buy a lot
2) come to biz
2) call a pump
3) biz fomo pumping
4) profit

4 easy steps.

And its easy to do on biz and link because we are idiots believing everything

I can't wait to see stink die.

I hate stinkies so god damn much!

*inhales.....HAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHPUMP IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS HAHAHAHAHHAHAA ROAD TO 1KEOY HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH....MUH SINGULARITY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAA

no shit. he didnt say anything interesting that linkers didnt already know and all he predicted a big pump after a big dump which is bread and butter in crypto.