COINMETRO

This is Coinmetro thread.
Coinmetro is live. Post your opinions.

Attached: Keith-Murcko.jpg (1200x1800, 242K)

>Buy coinmetro.
>Delayed 1 year.
>Still cant sell your XCM.

Thread.

Also i dont own any CONmetro. Expect to sell your CONmetro coins in year 2020. This must be the longest it has taken any exchange to go online in all crypto.

What the flying fuck is proof of funds

>Still cant sell your XCM.
You bought XCM to sell as soon as possible?

IHMO simple exchange and intermediate exchange are shite. Trade platform looks good.

I didnt buy XCM as i stated i dont own any. The rektening is for those who bought XCM at 1400$ ETH and now ETH is starting to rise. ETH lost its value from 1400$ to 70$ kek and you couldnt sell your XCM in that timeframe.

You know when i will open up a whiskey bottle for your XCM rekterings? When ETH goes back to around 1000$ where you could sell your XCM into ETH into 1000$ and take the losses from 1400-1000 but i would imagine Kevin fucking y all in the ass by selling your ETH on the market and saying "Minting" again. The dude is a super conartist in funds. Dont get me wrong he seems a guy who can do things and go far beyond but the way he does it, its like he is a pajeet. Holding your funds in hostage and not letting you do what you want. You traded your ETH for XCM and Kevin is just playing your ETH on the market selling and buying while accumulating wealth. Eventually he will finish this shitty exchange and then sell it for more profit. Kevin is smart, he made his life, but OFF of you. It was a red flag from the start when he said XCM is locked for X amount of time. If i would be you, i would try to sue his ass and get back the AMOUNT of ETH bought at 1400$ and traded for XCM. Currently there is no price for XCM and i know your pussyass counterargument that its going to be high. KEK nobody is going to buy your HIGH XCM. So 0 liquid from the start.

Although it could be a potential buy off heavy bag holders and sell for hype, but BNB is 1000x way ahead of XCM. Good luck with this lol. BNB is making their own blockchain, Kevin cant even release his tokens to Donators.

You sound like an ass blasted COSSfag.

Sure call me what y want, but i actually enjoy this shitshow XCM is pulling off. This will go down in the history books like COSS. Whenever im bored at work or at home i sometimes check the XCM reddit to see angry plebs whining. Its a simple transaction of wealth from unsuspecting people to an entrepreneur.

>/threading your own post

cringe

Well xcm hodler here, UI is complete trash thats for sure. Poll was probably just a joke and they decided not to mint before that poll even started

weak fud.

Why does someones suffering make you happy?

> I don't know how to trade therefore I can't understand the UI.

Mmm

The retarded Indian faggots bagholding this shit can't dump soon enough.

It's still in beta and will be at least until the end of the month

18k xcm here
still not a billionaire, but oh well one has to be patient i guess

>make a poll asking whether to delay minting or not
>people vote no
>delay it anyway

Lmao these fucking people, why even make the poll if they've already decided? They're practically pissing on every contributors face at this point just to mess with them

You retards literally gave money to this guy

Attached: kevin-coinmetro.jpg (423x385, 26K)

i voted yes :)

Ayyyy!

the best guy

>asking users to do decisions for you
bearish sign

>asking users to od decisions and doing the opposite
bullish as hell

Attached: 20181221_120056.jpg (554x554, 129K)

not what he's doing, he just wants input and then he does whatever the fuck he wants anyways

COPE

COPE OVERDRIVE INITIATED
Stay salty my friend

Attached: BE71D555-B71A-498B-B420-14DA4310BEA1.gif (554x400, 122K)

xcm will be rising all year.
Stay salty faggots.

exactly my forehead bro

100x from ico is barely above a billion marketcap. That seems achievable

Unironically this.

ITT low tier burger fud as always.

Attached: CoinMetro_Moon.jpg (695x951, 159K)

I deleted telegram so hopefully forehead is browsing biz and sees this post.
The iPhone app doesn’t work, can’t see any of my info after logging in, just spinning wheels for 5 minutes and something that says coming soon.
Great work cunts I’m gonna be a millionaire for sure

you clearly have small forehead.