NKN & STEPHEN WOLFRAM

after withfield diffie now also STEPHEN WOLFRAM, godfather of cellular automata, joins nkn as technical advisor. great news! congratulations team!

Attached: nkn.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wM-Ih-yrqRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wM-Ih-yrqRQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes user this is huge, and we know. but please stop it and let me accumulate. please!

i financially ruined biz shilling this

everyone who bought even at x10 of today's price will be happy, you ruined only idiots who sell. This is a mega project and once the market realize and people can actually buy... consider this a 2nd ico

you did. I got absolutely rekt buying at $.25. fortunately I didn't go all in and now have a huge stack with a low DCA. also, OP is a massive faggot trying to reverse shill with this pajeet-tier copy paste bullshit posting.

WATCH THIS mofos
youtu.be/wM-Ih-yrqRQ

i cant buy this shit without KYC
and no i dont want to buy neo and then buy this shitcoin

these guys are getting paid you fucking curry smelling shitskin. sage this shit scam

imagine still thinking crypto advisers mean anything in 2018.

you guys know he is just there because he is getting paid right?

youtube.com/watch?v=wM-Ih-yrqRQ&feature=youtu.be

genius like is already a billionaire and wouldnt put his name under something like this. and nkn doesnt waste any money.

Hello my name is Raj.

Please buy NKN. Good coin, will moon!!

these are chink shills, not pajeets

Guys, biz knows its a scam, please stop making these threads.

Attached: 1517957239927-1.jpg (443x332, 18K)

everyone knows the only scam is russian big scam chainlink

Whoever keeps making this thread, you aren't doing yourself any favours. It's a great project, so deserves better than these dollar menu pajeet shill attempts

Hey do I buy as an Amerishart?

he had literally nothing to do with cellular automatons. neumann made the concept of the first cellular automaton before that arrogant piece of shit was born. read it up. also try reading 'a new kind of science' this guy is worse than craig.

That’s literal brainlet -90 IQ fud.

+1

CL is a shitcoin, I just want people to stop shilling NKN already. BIZ doesn't deserve it, they call it a shitcoin and so be it.