What's a few hours between friends? FGLA link

why is everyone getting so butthurt?
I'm purely saying what I see, all info is in plain sight.
99% of degenerates on here will tell you to sell your link stack when it pumps, yes you may gain a few linkies. But when it doesn't work out, and the time will come soon, I don't wanna see people an heroing as its not fun for those family involved.

as they say
>you can't please everyone.

Attached: 1519210906368.png (400x414, 287K)

What's in store for us soon FGLA?

Yesterday's prediction didnt work out...

honestly. just seeing that bullflag forming and BTC making a push which also bodes well for the odds of a nice breakout.

ever cum too soon with a smoking hot chick user? these things happen.

Stink will be 0.001$ EOY 2019. Only retards are buying that ChainChink now.

Will LINK reach $500? When?

Faggotass

Are you an insider or a TAfag user?

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 4K)

not insider.
partial TAfag.
turboautism- deep research is my line of work.
spiritual beast.
10/10 in the sack.
anything else you wanna know?

Attached: 1542494040270.jpg (988x688, 95K)

how many linkies do you hold?

Singlet or skivvy?

What`s your prediction for today?

I wanna increase my stack before EOY. Do you see the price dropping next week compared to fiat?

between 100k and 130k. all in.

those terms mean different things in different countries, pls elaborate.

I'm expecting to see this sideways game end within 5hrs-14hrs, then uptrend. I know its vague.

everything points to uptrend so probably no significant drop, unless its a flash crash. it would make sense to have crypto markets make a nice move up over the holidays whilst norman money is tied up buying gifts and shit. no-one wants weak hands in at the bottom.

Attached: 1521749070509.jpg (1600x1142, 417K)

Fucking confirmed TAfag that has been pumping link and playing as a “cant tell any information” insider... more like “cant tell because im an attention seeking TA tripfag”... Idiot i thought you had some real and good indormation and at the end of the day you became worthless TA tripfag noone ever wanted here...Fuck off you idiot

>I'm expecting to see this sideways game end within 5hrs-14hrs, then uptrend. I know its vague.

AWESOME !!! Dont forgot to come here every day if nothing happen moron

>>you can't please everyone

if you're dumb enough to think I could afford to drop $350k pumping link on the 19th I don't know what else to say other than, I wish.

why so butthurt? are you a brainlet swing trader? don't shoot the messenger salt lick.

His first call was good, his second one shit. I'll put 30% of my planned investement in and see what his third call brings.
Doesn't really matter anyway compared to whats comming longterm

further, I'm not claiming to be insider. and I was asked to make a trip after forecasting the breakout on the 19th? you gotta chill my man. I bet you're a nightmare irl

So I'm about to get into crypto. Missed my chance back then when I could've bought BTC for the same value Chainlink has rn.

What's the best platform to buy/sell/trade crypto? How to save on taxes?

Thinking about buying ETH then trading into other coins (XRM, Nano, Kucoin, Link, Monero are the current candidates).

Please share any advice/best practices you got.

alsoooo. why are you even here if you don't understand the potential future value of link and are a link holder?
>you don't add up pal.

buy coinbase, gemini, bitpanda, gdax
trade binance bittrex kucoin bitmex(for leverage) cryptopia
taxes? kek
advice: buy chainlink.

Attached: 1496799291546.jpg (425x312, 70K)

You dont, but the problem is you have been acting like one in your first thread. But you had to because otherwise your thread would be archived in 30minutes, right ? For christs sake, you even created a trip. Get the fuck off here noone is interested in your bullshits. Hands down, you was right for the first time but its time to stop with that since you lost your credibility.

Attached: swingy.png (1652x1342, 548K)

Im here for memes and anonymous conversations and not for attention seeking tripfag idiots.

Fgla fren, I’ll cut you some slack on your second call being premature. Watching to see how this call plays out. Your first thread was juicy, so I’m gonna play along for part 3. Cheers

You are a swing trading whale. All you want is to make money. You are manipulating dumb anons for your own profit. You are not helping.

try reworking the model where 24 hours is changed to about 30 hours. be patient nigger.

Checked. Which one of these you'd consider "best"?

Also you can't really avoid taxes. Not forever. Can you?

Can you be my daddy

Fgla my friend, after your first thread you could have faded away into anonymity and cemented yourself as a legend for calling that pump. But instead you metaphorically bought high on your own fame, attempted the same thing the next day, and was wrong. Now at the start of day 3, instead of being a legend, you're just some guy who's been right 50% of the time. Bold move coming back for a 3rd day, I wish you luck on reclaiming your glory for all our sake

Here’s an idea, if you don’t like this guy, fuck off outta his thread

Whats does link do that bitcoin cannot?

communicate with the outside world?

gambler !! You trust someone without proof. Are you a women?

What even is this question?

uh oh is this... is this a new wave of investors?

We going up

oh god here come the normies

Nothing. Now please leave and don't come back

You have to go back.

Hey dude, I've done my research on link and it looks like really cool tech, but you should definitely take a look at Nano. Nano works on a block lattice instead of a blockchain, which enables it to have fast and free transactions. Nano is world changing technology. I'd definitely recommend doing some research on it.

I agree, but nano is better and faster

It does exactly what Bitcoin doesn't, give blockchain real life non shady use cases.

Attached: 1539914391070.jpg (995x560, 133K)

Haha. He's still got time. It's made a move up you bell end.
Also he was asked to make a trip, if u knew what the trip meant it's hardly glamorous. How much of a poor fag are you with your hatred? Can smell your negativity from here. Time will tell if his predictions are right. What's the harm done ? You gotta be a fucking idiot to risk getting burnt at this point.

>larping larper larps, the thread

Real Link anons are already all in. So no matter what anyone says on here makes no difference.
>guys it's gonna go down....
Did any of you just sell??? No kek.

Not selling till $2500

this fucking asshole again...someone tell me who this guys thinks he is again? I cant remember theres so many chainlink larpers again

These caps are always so painful and so funny. Stay critical and keep the perspective big, people.

>buying one of the most viable, medium supply blockchain projects ever at 18c vs. 33c

no difference to me

It's the difference between 8 million and 16 million once this goes to 1k.

user, Is this pure TA or do you know something that is coming?

this

He is selling his bags retard.

7600 sats now ... I tried to warn you.

The biggest issue that I see is having a utility token run your platform. Any reason why this is a good idea?

Not to FUD, just curious

Op takes the cake as the worst larper. He didn't have anything even slightly interesting to contribute and his calls suck.

Well op? Now that conbases last announcement is that it's donating to women and fostering inclusivity, do you still think we have an uptrend in the near future?

I was right. It was a swing trading whale.

He even admits to not being an insider who pulls everything out of his ass and people still eat it up

yep.... it was a big redpill for me how dumb biztards are.

>deep research
Spill some fresh beans then or you are an eternal homosexual.

During your first larp you said not to worry about BTC price. Now you are saying a BTC pump helps link. Getting your bullshit mixed up?