Is money enough for your happiness user?

is money enough for your happiness user?

Attached: FBEE26C2-3590-4AF9-AC62-C1207D910EBD.jpg (798x1199, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0yiXK1kSal8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes and I don't even need to spend them. Would be completely enough for me to know I have them

NOOOO!!! WHERE ARE MY INTERNET COINS YOU SLUT

Honestly i dated a really pretty chinese model international student for 1 year and im going to say that although they are hot/pretty, they are all fucking crazy with high egos and emotional problems. Dont fall for the trap with dumb bitches like these, look past the illusion. Im currently dating a 7/10 with good personality and genuine compassion and ive never been happier.

That's a retorical question.

yes it is
since if you had money, you could serve God 24/7

how come you have that image with your question? for what purpose OP?

Attached: French Girls App09.jpg (640x1136, 140K)

can confirm stay the fuck away from super popular (100k+ fans, internet/media personality) girls. it consumes an insane amount of work/sacrifice to reach that position, and they try to compensate for it from their bf.
you will ALWAYS regret dating a mega popular girl. they will make sure you do.

no matter how innocent they look on the surface, they're rotten on the inside.

Money gives asian girls

im sure knowing that 100k guys only follow your girl because they want to dick her doesn't help. you'll always wonder if she's faithful, especially if you have a fight

Attached: simple snare.jpg (547x504, 67K)

No, but its enough for me to buy a prostitute that looks like OP pic, and have frequent intimate female contact and sexual pleasure without selling my life away to some harpy girlfriend who will break up with you if you refuse to sell your life to her children which she is tries to force you to have with her a few years after you meet.

Yes

Enough to not wage cuck, be able to live. Travel anywhere and not worry about rent/food.

Long term: create/have generational wealth.

technically no but in practice yes

having 100k+ fans on the internet if you are not some kind of legitimate celebrity should be on the DSM-IV

No, but it's a good start.

youtube.com/watch?v=0yiXK1kSal8

Money can't buy you happiness or love, but it can buy you alot of fun and some pretty pussy

Fuck am I looking at?

Only if I have enough money, but most of my happiness is derived elsewhere. It just makes life easier

Yes I don't care about pussy. It's full of bacteria and shit.

bitcoins can buy you psychedelics and spotify accounts to listen to binaural beats that feels like god formed into a heavenly anime bitch like pic related full of love

Attached: 1539200415095.jpg (1920x1080, 1.07M)

wtf is binaural bears? quick rundown?

binaural beats* derp

I will deal with everything else once I have money

Bacteria is based

It smells delicious, like a fine cheese.

Pungent pussy is best pussy

Yep. It buys me time and freedom.