TA SHIZNIT, NEW THREAD

OLD THREAD

we up in this bitch TRX trade since 450.

posting a chart that is a bit worrying tho, if we can breaktrough however it will BE GLORIOUS

--

posting charts, talking TA, taking some requests.

Attached: TRXBTC21122018-3.png (1508x747, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S12023920
warosu.org/biz/thread/S12032974
warosu.org/biz/thread/S12037774
warosu.org/biz/thread/S12049875
warosu.org/biz/thread/S12062098
warosu.org/biz/thread/S12090848
warosu.org/biz/thread/S12112503
warosu.org/biz/thread/S12156186
warosu.org/biz/thread/S12164909
warosu.org/biz/thread/S12176885
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is REN a good buy?

GO
ARN

XLM breaking out? Good buy in your opinion?

Attached: Screenshot_20181221-133321.png (720x1280, 94K)

0x
ETC
BAT

Reminder that this is EPISODE 11

The previous 10 episodes are here for reference:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S12023920
warosu.org/biz/thread/S12032974
warosu.org/biz/thread/S12037774
warosu.org/biz/thread/S12049875
warosu.org/biz/thread/S12062098
warosu.org/biz/thread/S12090848
warosu.org/biz/thread/S12112503
warosu.org/biz/thread/S12156186
warosu.org/biz/thread/S12164909
warosu.org/biz/thread/S12176885 (LAST THREAD)

no

might have a relief rally to like 3500, other than that i think it looks shit.

not sure the hell happened it came out with a trip kek

here's my gameplan

What about it looks shit?

Hey thanks for doing this again. Thoughts on nano today? I bought some TRX at 440 yesterday so thank you for that, seriously lol you're awesome

Thx man I won't buy it then.
I have $2500 in tether waiting.

thanks i guess

GO looks ok here, bit of a gamble tho, clean break of 700 could have a very nice rally. seems similar to a NANO setup i posted 2 threads ago.

might buy some after breakout, VERY tight stoploss at like 640, u dont want that shit to go below that.

Attached: gobtc21122018.png (1508x747, 61K)

enjoying your threads user, have you charted ZEC lately? it looks poised to me on the 4hr/1d and has a lot of room to run if so

LTC if you can?

break of this green downtrend line is good, but u want to see strength and momentum after that shit.

so far facing resistance from 99ma 4h chart, and it seems tough.

doesnt look THAT shit, but if u entry now ull be buying the resistance. best entry wouldve been 2950 - year long support line.

Attached: xlmbtc21122018.png (1508x747, 83K)

+1

I'm thinking about buying XMR/BTC, with a target at the daily 100 SMA. What's your opinion on this trade? It's seems to be a similiar pattern like on Aug 18.

ZEC, still waiting for this spaceship to go to moon, but we need a break of the upper line and doesnt seem soon now. havent checked low time frames that much but only after this falling wedge is broken will i get rly interested

Attached: zecbtc20122018.png (1508x747, 56K)

Can you do something on Ontology and NEO? Why does Ontology always moon so hard with most of the supply in the hands of founders?

sir can u pls do sky sir .

Is it too late to buy in to TRX?

XMR Looks so fucking good here imo. broke the trend with good momentum, found supprt on 25 MA daily, waiting for 9ma to catch up so it can make its way to 99ma which is around 15000

looks prime, i got a bag ever since like 12900. i posted earlier that xmr and trx are my heavy alt bags rn.

Attached: xmrbtc21122018.png (1508x747, 84K)

thanks for the wedge - the MACD and moving averages on the 4hr are what got my attention. i know waiting for this one has frustrated a lot of people though!

just draw a line connecting the tops... it's all he does

Great call on TRX. I went all in brother

ltc looks gooood, dunno if itll outperform btc, cuz i cba charting ltc/btc right now, but LTC/USD looks nice. i like it.

This goes to somewhere around 40-60$

Attached: ltcusd21122018.png (1508x747, 58K)

BCH has been bouncing off the 50K sats support line as well. Is that a good entry?

muh breakout buy buy buy

Attached: Untitled.png (1195x378, 23K)

If you had to pick what to buy right now between LTC and XMR, which one would you go for?

meh breakthrough, trendline retest now.

might be an ok buy, but feels weak to me for some reason.

Attached: skybtc21122018.png (1508x747, 42K)

almost the exact ta, just the trendline is longer.

u would've wanted that breakthrough to be much much stronger i feel like.

still, its ok like i said

XMR short term for sure

I was making fun of you fren

Looks like coins are going up in one pump one by one. Made some profits off ONT, ICX, ADA, ZIL. Looking at Holo and MFT right now big potential for gains

PIcked up some TRX on your recommendation. Any idea targest for TRX/USDT? I can always sell in sats, but would like to remain tether as much as possible.

Attached: 1543171233523.png (1066x558, 63K)

if u bought now probably was a bad entry

--

well u were spot on, but still i dont think its buy buy buy muh breakout

is it ever a good entry to buy a coin that just did 2x?

god biz cmon step up

I was being ironic man...

>XMR short term for sure
Thanks, good because I had already hopped on XMR when I posted that.
You can call TA memelines all you want, but as long as enough people believe it it's a self-fulfilling prophecy. I don't know how much volume Jow Forums can create, but generally doing TA advice publicly like this actually reinforces your TA: people who listen to you are likely to follow your predictions and therefore steer the market towards them.

When is the right time to buy, for example TRX had resistance at 400 sats so once it broke 410 did you buy in

I do believe in TA and use it effectively, I simply think his TA is shallow

better than no TA at all I guess...

u were being sarcasic, not ironic

u were mimicing me thinking id say buy buy buy muh breakout cause of weak trendline break, but i just pointed out the break itself but said it wasnt a good buy.

I was being ironic

Attached: Untitled.png (788x294, 11K)

rofl biz has nowhere near the capita to take trx from 450 to 550, TA works but not cause of the reasons u think it does

i was in trx since 350 based on bullish low time frame patterns, but recently noticed that weekly just looks insane so its a little mre long term hold now.

for me good ta is simple, varies from trader to trader

as long as ur in green and making money, whatever floats ur boat

does this chart look less shallow to you? then stop doing cocaine for breakfast

Attached: lel.jpg (842x519, 333K)

>ta is legit, i cant make consistent money thats the thing about trading
>i dont have red days cause ppl who have them dont have a gameplan
Thats a lil contradicting. You cant be right 100% of the time or else you are the messiah or something.
>putting low orders is stupid, understanding trend strengths, divergences and momentum is much much more important
So you are swing trading and position trading? days to weeks, sometimes it takes months, right? Then you sell everything and find another project and dont look back for a while?
>these gains are nothing compared to bull run of 2017 december
yeah I know even a halfwit could make money at that time.
>u will never see my lambo, cause i hate luxurious goods, terrible fucking investments. would rather buy estate and land and gold etc.
Its just my retarded way of saying I hope you will make it. Estate and land is the only thing I will buy when I make it, the moment I hit 100-200k in crypto (if it ever happens) then I will take out half put down a payment on a big ass estate and my tenants will pay my loan.

Tbh now you confused and discouraged me a lil but you found what works for you and thats nice.

Any coins you are watching at the moment except trx?

>imlpying im a degenerate junkie

you don't even add volume to your charts, how the fuck do you know if it's a strong or weak breakout?

you don't use any statistic indicator

you literally draw lines connecting the tops and bottoms

"support and resistance lines" the most fucking basic TA there is

that's like page 1 of any TA lesson

but yeah as you said "as long as it makes you money"

I wonder if your TA would work on a non speculative market...

Trading is not a job. u dont make steady pay everyday, somedays u make really good money, sometimes u dont see the opportunities so u just sit and observe

i dont have red days the way other people do, which is like holding mst of these alts from ATH's to this point, tanking 99%.

i have red trades, but usually if its more than a 4-5% loss, im usually out and reevalauting my ta.

depends on the chart, if i think its a good trade on low time frames, its a short term trade, if i think it looks good on weekly, it might be a long term trade.

no u were being sarcastic, ull learn the difference dont worry.

whats ironic here is you thinking ur such a chad calling my ta shallow and not even knowing the difference between whats irony and sarcasm

now thats ironic for sure

bruh i made 32 grand off of usdtry, have a current short pos on usdjpy from 114.5 and spx at 2650

shut the fuck up and suck my dick. i dont use statistics indicators cause theyre unnecessary and i close volume when im posting charts. if i think theres something that needs to be pointed out in the volume increase i will.

muh speculative market

get the fuck out

FLO is up 46% right now. Can we talk about this? Sorry to bug you about this every thread.

>current short pos
what platform do you use to margin trade currency pairs?
what about other commodities like Gold or general boomer stocks?

Another question TAnon, do you think it's good to trade crypto? Sometimes I ask myself, if crypto is not like "real" markets. What do you think regarding this?

well I don't think a 4-5% loss is small

I might get a definition wrong but my TA dosen't make me such losses. Apparently I was being sarcastic since I hurt your feelings

the irony is you did the exact same TA I posted, which is shit btw

You need to create a copy pasta of trading/TA basics so other anons can seek knowledge

pic related

just use google...

Attached: Untitled.png (753x468, 27K)

didnt i tell u that flo is an ok hold

Sir what about ARN?

Wasn't me that time, but I did read that. Is this going to keep going though?

CMT and ONT look moon ready sir

some turkish shit for shorting

i buy gold hard and plain and put it in my safe irl, i dont buy gold contracts

other than that usually td and robinhood

crypto is just like other markets, just a lot more speculative for sure which makes TA 10 times stronger.

quote by peter brandt that i rly agree with

`Contrary to the myths issued by "know-it-all experts," no market category complies with TA & classical charting principles better than do cryptos. Why? Cause cryptos are immature, based on a hope & a prayer and have no legit fundamentals yet.`

ur a fucking moron im done debating with you, its a 4-5% loss on my inital investment not my entire capita.

"ta doesnt make me such losses"

great, go play in the kiddie pool and fuck off, daddy is making bank here. im up close to 90k in the past 4 days now.

cant believe i have to solve 10 captchas to reply to ur silly ass

i bought a lot of bchabc at $210...am i an idiot?

>4-5% loss on my inital investment isn't much

KYS

any opinion on ADA?

ont 5min consolidation i think i posted earlier on the other thread that 1800 level is important

could have another leg upto 2k

--

cmt bled a lot for the past few days, nice daily candle in the making.. looks ok surprisingly

looks good til 1250

will check arn later after smoke break

Attached: ontbtc21122018-2.png (1508x747, 32K)

You brainlet, he just said he wasn't going all in on each trade like a poorfag. What is 4-5% of 10%? Not much really.

How emberassing

Thanks bro!

if you go all in on a trade you're a complete retard, I agree
still loosing 4-5% on a trade is not something you can call minor

That really depends on how much he wins on other trades, even on high mcap coins 20% gain trades are very much possible in crypto. If he does +10% in one place and -5% in another (assuming the investment was the same size), that's still a good end result.

Everyone has a different pain tolerance. If your threshold is 2%, you are going to make a lot of 2% losses that could have turned around to profitability if you let them run just a little further before reversing. 4-5% is reasonable considering how quickly crypto can swing either way.

let him be, hes a bizlet who appereantly only has green trades

plus 4-5% was just an estimate, if a trade breaks down muh memeline supports im usually out before that. depends on the setup and what my ta + gameplan is

---

arn looks ok here but id entry after clear break of 7700.

Attached: arnbtc21122018.png (1508x747, 71K)

Got into XMR at 47.5 XMRUSD based on your advice. Planning to put a stop loss at 5% loss = 44.7. What would be a good sell range?

user, 5% is a common stoploss threshold.
Anything 5% or below is, in fact, minor.

alright I might be bitching, granted

yeah thinking 2500 imo, in this market, got sell at 2515, also think same on cmt, 2x possible, next I think dnt primed for 30% , also TAfag here

Sorry. That was XMREUR prices. I got in at 54.2 XMRUSD.

You only do short term predictions or do you look at medium and longer term crypto stuff too?

$5000

i dunno, i only have xmr/btc chart which i think is the real thing that matters and my target is 0.015 for that

---

i have a small bag of aion that i got a 364 after support/resistance flip, brokethrough this bullish flag but lacks momentum to break 481. could argue a double top here, might get out of this soon.

daily and weekly still has room to work with, and if 481 is broken my tp would be 549

Attached: aionbtc21122018.png (1508x747, 40K)

>if we can breaktrough however it will BE GLORIOUS
>we

user nobody here holds this scamcoin

DNT looks good too, broke out of yellow downtrend, retested twice and broke bullishly the green line.

only thing of concern is its facing high resistance from 4h MAs. if it gets some volume and momentum looks prime tho

Attached: dntbtc21122018.png (1508x747, 100K)

Scams pump the hardest, that's why you trade them, not hold them. It's just a game of hot potato.

WHAT DO ON BTC?

HEEEEEELP

IM SCARED

PLEASE TALK ABOUT BTC

would be intresting to see you in action, watching your decision making process.

too bad my new friends (moved to a good country with gf) are thinking I am a wierdo because Im not intrested in cheating on my gf and spending my lil hard earned money on cheap hookers and booze but Im trying to do something with myself. People always try to pull you down I guess and they get angry when they cant..

anyways quality thread.

currently up more than 40% on some scamcoin, would u look at that

rofl the entire crypto market can rly be summed up wth a game of hot potato.

--

also have a small bag of icx, mentioned it on yesterdays thread too. looks good here

Attached: icxbtc21122018-2.png (1508x747, 44K)

Another way to think of it is pulling the pin on a grenade and letting it cook off a bit before you throw it. Better time it right!

Nice call op! I'm the guy that shorted ETH yesterday lol. Bought some TRX on your recommendation, thanks! Looks like BTC gonna test support here

trx short term update, took some profits above 540 cause of the chart on first post of this thread

might sell a bit more here with plans of reentrying 465-485. observing

bro i had and still have friends who literally only smoke weed 24 7 and just work at shitty jobs with no ambitions

i love all of them but u become what u surround urself with, so i started seeing them les in the last 5-6 years and have done great trading via trading.

plus ur friends are not rly ur friends if they want u to do cheap shit like that

Also, thanks for getting a trip by the way, there were some cheap Chinese knockoff TAanons popping up.

forgot trx chart

Attached: trxbtc21122018-4.png (1508x747, 44K)

WHAT DO ON BTC

STOP TALKING ABOUT FUCKING SHITCOINS

OR IM GOING TO FLOOD YOUR TOPIC WITH BBC PICTURES AND COCKROACHES TURKISH EMBASSY

Can you do IOST? Thank you for your time..

posting btc chart, dont rly see anything interesting here. argument for cup n handle formation still stands.

bear break of this purple channel would be a stop loss.

so far so good tho, alts are still looking healthy which is always a great indicator. feels as if btc just needs to catch its breathe for another move up towards 4.3-4.4k.

check old threads first post for targets and long term plans

might post a little less, going to gym soon. will be back in a couple of hours

Attached: xbtusd21122018.png (1508x747, 59K)

THERE IS A VISHNU ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what about ADA short term?

trx update, little bear break. testing 1h 9ma now, will see how it reacts

ada hit my target at 1100 and was faced with resistance from 99ma daily.

i posted on previous thread about ada's 1100 target

u can find it here

Attached: trxbtc21122018-5.png (1508x747, 55K)

btc is showing some bearishness so alts are tanking a little

great time to get some reentries

heres also a setup that i rly like, VET.

profit range is a bit big, but around 99ma as u can see

i think this looks good and isnt done yet.

--

fucking captcha man, when its asks me for traffic lights do i need to highlight the traffic poles aswell or just the lights?

fucckkkkkkk captchaaa

Attached: vetbtc21122018.png (1508x747, 72K)

>fucking captcha man
You can force noscript captcha in the settings of 4chanx, it's much easier and simpler than the new shit.

IOST? I really like this project, I started buying at .07 cents. Wondering if now is good time to heavy?

IF I LOSE ONLY ONE OF MY RUPEES IM GOING TO FUCKING STAB YOU CUNT

WATCH OUT GO HERE

im brb 10 mins

Attached: gobtc21122018-2.png (1508x747, 60K)

CMT (Cybermiles) pls sir? It just pumped 25%. Good time to take profits?