I redirect rich boomers to crypto AMA

sup, biz. I work in a financial organisation that has a crypto branch. I contact rich boomers that want to gamble in crypto on a daily basis and shill them different projects that we have ties with and try to make them give us their boomer money for us to invest on their behalf. Our minimum amount is 150k dollars, but usually they invest around 400k on average.

>so you sell them shitcoins?
not really, no, most of our projects that we recommend are legit, others are half-legit, so no outright scams. Also we try to analyze if the project has a potential to pump even if they don't deliver with their tech. So clients will likely to get ROI anyway.

>are you rekt now?
no, we basically stopped investing in July after the April green wave and kinda moved on from actively trying to gain profits to networking with people from different projects to reap benefits in 2019-2020. We also had a sick ROI in 2017 bull run, so we are kinda good for now.

Ask me anything

Attached: DXEfjRgjFf-10.png (300x250, 20K)

Is this your mom?

Attached: FE4ACF02-4AE7-46DD-BE7B-4571CC770231.jpg (476x720, 53K)

What is your 2019-2020 BTC top?

Let's talk ICOs, are they dead in your opinion?
Which ones have chance to succeed? Right now stable coins, enterprise blockchains, scalability, staking as a service (SaaS) and dexs are rage.

Any of them succeeding in near future or just memes?

What projects have you been shilling?

why would you ask this?

2019 bottom / sideways
2020 continuation / sideways / beginning of bull
2021 ATH eoy possibly
2022 ATH beginning of yr possibly

How well do you agree with this? What does your branch expect for the future of BTC (not alts)?

more like oct 2019 start of bull, 2023 peak.

no, but I wish

30-35k? It's hard to call the top, you should sell when everyone is screaming HODL. That's a 100% sell signal

There are a few good ICOs, there are also some good ones that we are in contact with. Although I feel STOs will be the next mania like ICOs were

there is a pretty big list and there is no point to name them all. I can answer less broad questions though.

Oh, and we "sold" LINK to a few boomers, that was pretty fun.

Agree with this in general, although the stock market can REALLY influence that. We have an old knowledgeable macroeconomist in our company (very nice dude, in his 60's but knows crypto better than most zoomers) and one of the things he says is that crypto may unironically be a safe haven from stock crash in the next year, but he also says that if we enter a proper depression, not a recession, it gonna suck for crypto.

First, CHECKED (quads)

Thanks for the reply. Does your branch hold BTC? When are / will your branch start to buy into BTC? What would you consider a fair price?

>Link

Oh it's another of those episodes lmao

What's your take on DEXs vs CEXs? And which if any are you eyeing? Are they a total flop or the future of trading?

CEXes are easy to evaluate because of they are kinda close to real business valuation. For example, if you buy BNB, you are buying into Binance success. We are working with an upcoming DEX project though, and I am a pretty big fan of Dexes myself

BEHOLD THE QUADS OF TRUTH

>9999
ARE YOU GOD?!1

>Oh, and we "sold" LINK to a few boomers, that was pretty fun.
a new morning, a new larp

Can you establish your credibility somehow?

Attached: 1532796659526.jpg (500x588, 48K)

he can't because it's fake, it really gives me an idea though. I work in finance and have used crypto since 2013 so I could write a legit larp that nobody could detect. I could feed /biz so much bullshit it'd be coming out of their ears and it'd probably be really fun desu

Why are there so many "I work in finance" larpers here?

Yeah, strikes me like another subtle LARP like that watchfaggot who pretended to be part of some high net worth family buying shitcoins like QASH and AMB.

People actually fell for that.

OP, you are presumed LARPing unless proven otherwise.

Attached: 1544636614180.jpg (460x460, 62K)

>Jow Forums - Business and Finance

watchbro even made a telegram channel. I joined for like 15 minutes and it was cancer

Attached: watchbro pepe.jpg (732x630, 100K)

30 year old boomer here. I'm listening. Shill me three coins and i might invest through your company

Attached: 1525750517330.png (377x346, 79K)

can you share some secrets?

Next 100x shitcoin?

Now I don't know about other people, but if someone were to call ME on the phone asking for money to invest in some harebrained scheme, I'd slam down the phone in a heartbeat. Genuinely surprised there are people who even give you the time of day, much less actually trust you with their money. At this point I wish you actually did scam them, lel.

Attached: rosenface 2.png (357x356, 111K)

Why do you have no chin faggot

what do you think about Resistance dex? Is there a way to access their website?